It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: Earth 1: Era 12
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:56 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

apollo wrote:
Then why want Gibbo to join you, with his relic, if you don't want to win. If you trust ED, then it shouldn't matter that they have gates in your give. I coudl give a damn if ED had gates in our hive, lol. If you weren't going for the win, you wouldn't need to attack IH, as you've clearly got second place secure. But IH is an ED ally. Coincidence? I think not. Matty, you're a friend and so are many of your members. But I'm asking you as a friend that what you've been doing seems very suspicious to everyone.

And ED does have gates in our hive.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:02 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

mfreak wrote:
apollo wrote:
Then why want Gibbo to join you, with his relic, if you don't want to win. If you trust ED, then it shouldn't matter that they have gates in your give. I coudl give a damn if ED had gates in our hive, lol. If you weren't going for the win, you wouldn't need to attack IH, as you've clearly got second place secure. But IH is an ED ally. Coincidence? I think not. Matty, you're a friend and so are many of your members. But I'm asking you as a friend that what you've been doing seems very suspicious to everyone.

Please do tell becuase we want your deal :D

http://i46.tinypic.com/67sl0j.png
Edit: sorry it did show up for me :/

Last edited by f4ckyou on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:54 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Tell what?

That image cant be seen.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:59 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

mfreak wrote:
apollo wrote:

correction....we did lol. The main difference is that is SM land and they had help from Sold to remove them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:39 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

SnOwDoG wrote:
mfreak wrote:
apollo wrote:

correction....we did lol. The main difference is that is SM land and they had help from Sold to remove them.

Also further to the right are raised OPs :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:16 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

[quote="f4ckyou"

Also further to the right are raised OPs :P[/quote]

Please do not forget why our outposts were there in SM's hive. We were fighting Sold......Why did most of your alliance have to relocate out of Mexico?? I dont remember. I will also include that they were also gracious hosts.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:19 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

SnOwDoG wrote:

(Also further to the right are raised OPs :P)

Please do not forget why our outposts were there in SM's hive. We were fighting Sold......Why did most of your alliance have to relocate out of Mexico?? I dont remember. I will also include that they were also gracious hosts.

point conceded to gracious hosts. :)

Kim Jong Un= Aras
IronWolf= Aras
Zodiac= Vd
Ponk (Recently Kicked/left)= Self Imployed :D
Matty= Always In euro dont really see the point in him joining ksm but he did
Justin= Ksm
Ice Man= Self Employed
Fawkes= KSM
Harvester= KSM

Not Most :P i will not except that though
(I have no hope of wining this argument but i am enjoying this :) )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:50 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

f4ckyou wrote:
Not Matty :D his relic is on the other side of the world... we do trust ed but i personally have had bad experiences with top alliances taking the second one out (Im looking at you milanos) IH and us have been at odds since the beginning and the same could be said for you :P. I just want second :) honestly it only you guys seeing anything particularly suspicious :).

Wait what did I do?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:25 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

SnOwDoG wrote:
mfreak wrote:
apollo wrote:

Oh okay. I dont even pay attention to who is where. lol.

As for the image, the link still doesnt work. What is it about?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:30 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

f4ckyou wrote:
SnOwDoG wrote:

(Also further to the right are raised OPs :P)

point conceded to gracious hosts. :)

Kim Jong Un= Aras
IronWolf= Aras
Zodiac= Vd
Ponk (Recently Kicked/left)= Self Imployed :D
Matty= Always In euro dont really see the point in him joining ksm but he did
Justin= Ksm
Ice Man= Self Employed
Fawkes= KSM
Harvester= KSM

Not Most :P i will not except that though
(I have no hope of wining this argument but i am enjoying this :) )

4 of the 6 when the other 6 are split in other alliances...majority is KSM. Do not forget about the KSM members in the subs making room or the self employed VD and Aras members :) when we face the reality of the birth of RFTA, they were primarily KSM members until designated for assignment. Rising from the Ashes refers to the Phoenix aka leader of KSM.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next