It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: Earth 1: Era 12
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:36 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Well one of the reasons is that they are probably going for the win? In that case I guess its reasonable to ask for the outposts to be removed. Although no other team on E1 deserves the win as much as ED. Others have just sit and built and these guys have fought from tick 100 or something. In this case RFTA could give ED a deadline and then attack their stuff, but that would be a backstab. A backstab that can be justified, yes. But would be a tasteless move nevertheless.

IF RFTA is going for rank 2, and if ED is an ally I dont see any reason why outposts need to be removed, since ED was there first. They cant defend any attacks on their infrastructure if they remove their gates and radars. But then again, am just repeating what has already been said.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:26 am 
Corporal
Corporal

indala wrote:
Supz108x wrote:

Am i being unreasonable asking that our hive doesn't have gates in it from other alliances?

Yes, you are

I m gonna remind you of the beginning of this era:

Pantera, eddie morra and me had our colonies near where ur hive is now, we got many of our mines there, they need to be covered in case of atack. At that moment u were dying by Sold, Kent saved ur alliance. You got a safe place, we shared territories.

G alliance kept nuking me everyday so I relocated, Eddie made later, but Panty (who never got nuked :P ) decided that was his place lol.

What if we change the deal and ED doesn t let RFTA have ops near Pantera. lets say at 12 ticks?

Unreazonable too?

It happens when we try to help an "allied".. we give them homes and security then they wanna take all. :|

High ego without any gratitude. *facepalm*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:06 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

lol

Well got some thoughts.

The only reason i want a "little" bit of space around our alliance is because i cnt even invite players without ED going for it...

Talk about it and do this fairly.

Backing alliances and people into corners is not fair.

I say no more and await a private message from an ED minister or leader.

Pathetic. lol.

All the facts are muddled up with people who "think" they know that was agree'd

When the ED leader personaly tells me he will raze the ops in our hive........ It should be done...

End of.....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Don't you just love it when people avoid the issue by focusing on meaningless details?

I asked a specific question...when is RFTA handing over? Relics are now consolidated between 3 alliances. Out of which two have agreed to handover to ED. SM is ready to do it now. All everyone in E1 is waiting for is RFTA to handover also so we can all finish this.

So?

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:19 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

cosmin1980 wrote:
Don't you just love it when people avoid the issue by focusing on meaningless details?

I asked a specific question...when is RFTA handing over? Relics are now consolidated between 3 alliances. Out of which two have agreed to handover to ED. SM is ready to do it now. All everyone in E1 is waiting for is RFTA to handover also so we can all finish this.

So?

Would it be to far to note that you have no ed gates in your hive?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:23 pm 
Private
Private

ED did not give us room to relocate and save us from obvious conquering. And we had ED gates in our hive. We also had over 200 of their squads in our hive when they fought SoLD. We didn't complain, as we trust them, and aren't here to win the era. Or we would've ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:49 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

f4ckyou wrote:

So THAT is the reason you havent handed over relics? The fact that ED has gates in your hive?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:06 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

mfreak wrote:
f4ckyou wrote:

So THAT is the reason you havent handed over relics? The fact that ED has gates in your hive?

TBH i dont have any relics i congratulate ed on its win, i am not a spokesman i am just pointing stuff out :) it really matters not from here on out ed has won, stop sprouting useless (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) about betrayal it gets kinda old. Nobody has the power, allies or resources to even challenge ed's subs and closely aligned alliances let alone ed so please stop sprouting myths. I was never part of KSM and the same for most of the alliance so please desist that (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) too..... Truly your all looking for an under lining reason for something quite simple we want NO ONE in our hive but us, its not like there out of russia just a small little corner... and for the question of wanting them out to betray them... how in the name of all that is real are we suppose to travel through India, Indonesia, papua new guinea, australia and then new Zealand and all alliances in the road with them having gates at the very corner of our hive seriously its a dumd idea we just want the room... Stop the point less hate and congratulate on a big well done to ed. PSI what we want all of 3 OPs :O does that some how translate to wanting it all in your mind :P.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:24 pm 
Private
Private

Then why want Gibbo to join you, with his relic, if you don't want to win. If you trust ED, then it shouldn't matter that they have gates in your give. I coudl give a damn if ED had gates in our hive, lol. If you weren't going for the win, you wouldn't need to attack IH, as you've clearly got second place secure. But IH is an ED ally. Coincidence? I think not. Matty, you're a friend and so are many of your members. But I'm asking you as a friend that what you've been doing seems very suspicious to everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:39 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

apollo wrote:
Then why want Gibbo to join you, with his relic, if you don't want to win. If you trust ED, then it shouldn't matter that they have gates in your give. I coudl give a damn if ED had gates in our hive, lol. If you weren't going for the win, you wouldn't need to attack IH, as you've clearly got second place secure. But IH is an ED ally. Coincidence? I think not. Matty, you're a friend and so are many of your members. But I'm asking you as a friend that what you've been doing seems very suspicious to everyone.

Not Matty :D his relic is on the other side of the world... we do trust ed but i personally have had bad experiences with top alliances taking the second one out (Im looking at you milanos) IH and us have been at odds since the beginning and the same could be said for you :P. I just want second :) honestly it only you guys seeing anything particularly suspicious :).

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next