It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:43 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Wow. Looks like everyone finally respects my authority over the hill. ABOUT TIME.

*Kicks back and relaxes*

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:57 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

Days had passed... And days had become weeks. Teller the Dictator has ruled of The Hill for quite some time... The army has been reestablished. There is order in The Hill. Maintenance, Order and Power, those are the ideals of The Hill's predecessors. Our Dictator is a very powerful man indeed... but not immortal...

I should know... I was one of Teller's spies. A "Hitokiri" that is sent to spy on his targets. Politicians, Generals, Key Government People. I was his most trusted spy. But one day... one day that all changed. I was of no more use to him. He grabbed me, and threw me into the pit. No one has ever survived the pit. But they say one man had survived... The Zodiac. He was a Chinese merchant who had come to take the hill for business purposes. But he was thrown into the pit by it's previous owner, Apollo the Overlord. But he got out. If a merchant could do it, what more a sly spy like I was?

I had gotten out, and I had wanted revenge. On the man I used to look up to, the man I used to serve and aid, Teller Of the Pointed Stones. He is no longer that kind man I had met back then. He is now filled with Pride and no humility. He must be slain.

"I have trained day and night for this moment Teller", Pblee said as he readied his mind and soul as he was about to strike down his master. "Let's see what this 'training' has given you, my apprentice" Teller replied with a grin. Pblee took one step... and rushed forward at the speed of light! Teller couldn't see his movements! too fast! He made with Teller's defensive stance, and Teller had parried it. But Pblee.... rotated! He spun again and again until Teller's defense broke and the blade finally felt human flesh. His blade had struck Teller so hard, Teller had no time to show off his Amategumi.

"H-How? I am much stronger than you! HOW!" Teller screamed angrily. "You are weak. You are filled with the fake ideals of justice, of 'Order'... but those do not exist.. The strong live and the weak die, this is the law of nature.. this is what my new master Aegis, the god of speed, had taught me" Pblee said as Teller was stabbed several times. Then, the battle was over, Pblee tossed Teller into The Pit, there he will rot and his body will fade forever.

The dictator was gone. Pblee was the new leader of The Hill. But he did not want to lead in politics. He was called "Pblee the Manslayer". He did not govern, he did not impose new laws. He, along with his killing squad, simply killed those who murder and cheat and lie.

The age of Order was throught. A new age had begun. An age where nothing good was sure to happen.

An age... of Chaos.

*Pblee conquers hill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:57 pm 
Major
Major

Teller watches the shell of Jake dissolve into the air, just as the last ruminants of the once powerful god vanished into the forsaken reality which Teller thought so confidently he controlled, the world around him began to melt.

"What is this?!" Teller shouted to the smeared wasteland

Teller stood there watching the most bizarre thing he had ever witnessed, it seemed like the world twisted and turned around him. His body began distorting into the chaos "What the hell is this!?" "a test" his mind responded. Teller wanted to deny it, he had to but somehow deep down he knew what this was, he knew he was still in his coma induced by Jake years ago. He knew this was Jake being cruel with his imagination. It all came crashing down on him all at once. He was never coming back.

Teller, in his mind fell to his knees and sobbed.

Jakes reality.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:24 pm 
Major
Major

Jake wrote:
Teller watches the shell of Jake dissolve into the air, just as the last ruminants of the once powerful god vanished into the forsaken reality which Teller thought so confidently he controlled, the world around him began to melt.

"What is this?!" Teller shouted to the smeared wasteland

Teller stood there watching the most bizarre thing he had ever witnessed, it seemed like the world twisted and turned around him. His body began distorting into the chaos "What the hell is this!?" "a test" his mind responded. Teller wanted to deny it, he had to but somehow deep down he knew what this was, he knew he was still in his coma induced by Jake years ago. He knew this was Jake being cruel with his imagination. It all came crashing down on him all at once. He was never coming back.

Teller, in his mind fell to his knees and sobbed.

Jakes reality.

All were too afraid to respond, and so it remained Jakes kingdom...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:09 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

*replies with a rap verse

Pblee wasnt afraid
he was a guy that you unmade
wrecking the forums like one of your housemaids!
Jake thought he won
well he damn wrong son
ruling the hill's the job of the only one!
Pblee's the man
this aint no scam
Pblee's the one with a really big plan!... for the hill xD

MY HILL

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

A calid wind tickled the grass, as VD looked at the hill.
"So long ago... so many stories..."
But as VD felt nostalgic, the current owner of the hill noticed him, and sword in hand, approached him. VD didn't even take the handle of his sword; he simply kept staring at the hill, with a nostalgic look on his eyes. Pbleebait couldn't help but reach him, and ask: "Who are you, and why are you here?" VD turned his head to Pblee, just slightly, only seeing him with one eye. Pblee looks confusedly at VD; he had never been stared at quite like that, not noticing the finger creeping from below his armpit. "Hado #4: Byakurai" is the encantation VD uses, as a blue stream impales Pblee through the left arm. "Impossible!" Pblee exclamates, as he steps backwards, only to find VD, sword in hand, and is unable to block the sword strike. As Pblee looks up at VD from the ground, bleeding from both arms, he asks: "Who the hell... do you think... you are?" and he tries to get up. VD simply stares at the hill again, sighs, and answers: "I am the best king of this hill. Begone, weakling" as he runs his zanpakutou deep into Pblee's chest, and he looses conscieousness. With this, VD walks towards the hill, and sits atop, waiting for the next victim.

VD HILL!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:40 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

As I see an unfit ruler of the hill I quickly teleoprt down to the Hill quietly so VD doesnt notice. I summon my energy blade and creep behind VD. He hears me coming and leaps into the air but is met with my lighting bolt and falls to the ground. I charge as VD gets up and slice at his arm before he can block. He screams in pain but charges at me. As he approaches I send a powerful enegy blast which sends him flying off the Hill.

My Hill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:44 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

As you dismember VD, I sneak up on you from behind, devouring both of your ankes then pushing you down the hill.

/my hill

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:12 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

I'm now officially a rapper
----------
Ferret, man, you think you've already won?
No man, no, it's only begun!
Pblee is back now, the hill wont go down easy!
I put oil all around so you'd fall cuz it's greasy!

Now that I'm here, I just wanna say,
yo guys make such short posts, it's kinda gay
so instead of me making long epic posts!
I'll just rap, and be the lord of hosts!

I know that's blasphemy cuz God's the lord of hosts,
but who gives a **** if Pblee boasts!
Apollo started this game, but now he's gone!
no one seems to be better, looks like I've won!

my hill(lol I made that in 5 minutes, anything that came to my mind, dont judge xD)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:32 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I heal my ankles and toss that silly ferret off the Hill. While Plee is making silly raps I pull out my bow and fix an explosive arrow and fire. It hits him in the chest and blows him back on his back. I leap at him and pull out my sword and stab him in the chest then pick up his body and fling him off the Hill.

My Hill

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615 ... 635  Next