Hello, it happens to everybody bro read this:
Tips for Defense
1. Try to make sure there are no open op spaces near your hive, that can be disastrous if your enemy spots the holes and plants an op.
2. Have good coordination with your team, including MSN's, and possible cell phone numbers.
3. Make sure you do plenty of incoming scans so you know what's coming and what to build for.
4. Spies and nukes are essential for a full scale defense from another alliance.
5. Be prepared for the worst possible scenario
Or if you want, join a powerful alliance and try not to lose rank:
Firstly, a good gauge of how active an alliance is is generally their score per player. Don't just look for the highest alliance with a slot open because there are often good players that setup on a world with like 4 of their closest BD mates and see can they do something. I would much rather join an alliance of 5 players with a score of 4k than join an alliance of 10 with a score of 6k. This is because number of alliance members don't win wars....it's the number of ACTIVE alliance members that do that
Go through the alliance rankings and see who you think you would like to join. After you've found a potential alliance, message the leader. Please note, as a leader, there are always tons of people wanting to join your alliance, so think of the message you are sending as a kind of 'job application' and tell them WHY the leader should let you join. A well written explanation of your skills will grab their attention for sure if they are looking for players.