It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2090 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 209  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:49 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
if u still hasn't got it, make sure ur skype is correct

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:23 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:18 pm
Posts: 46
Location: LVLing in Sword Art Online
Gender: female
can i become mentor again?

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:36 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4756
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
The form for applying to become a mentor is on the first page. Please fill it out and send it to dawnice.

_________________
Image
KM-AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno

Retired.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:03 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 2
Gender: male
Name:tqtqtwtw

Language preferred: English

Timezone:GMT/UTC +8

Contact Details: Email-tqtqtwtw@yahoo.com

Experience :Well Almost None.... Maybe 0.00000000001% of what is needed ;D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:57 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 am
Posts: 2979
Location: Broome, Western Australia
Gender: male
tqtqtwtw wrote:
Name:tqtqtwtw

Language preferred: English

Timezone:GMT/UTC +8

Contact Details: Email-tqtqtwtw@yahoo.com

Experience :Well Almost None.... Maybe 0.00000000001% of what is needed ;D
assigned.

_________________
Retired Head Mod

Image

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212


Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:58 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 2
Gender: male
Thanks A Lot! :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:34 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:58 pm
Posts: 1127
Location: In between life and death...
Gender: male
Name: Pbleebait/Zodiac of TOS

Language preferred: English

Timezone:GMT/UTC +8

Contact Details: Email: zodiacstarcraft@gmail.com
Skype: boom3893


Experience : I played quite a lot xD I just forgot, it's been a year, I need someone to help me remember tactics, unit compositions, strategies etc xD And for someone to tell me about any changes, new tactics etc. I hope to catch up again :D

_________________
Image
IGN: Zodiac
RETIRED :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:51 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:35 pm
Posts: 1
Gender: male
Name: I CURRENTLY PLAY ON MARS 3 ERA 39 '' ANTRAX'' BUT THE ERA IS ABOUT TO END AND NEXT ERA I WILL BE NAMED ''CRONOS''
Language preferred: INGLISH OR SPANISH
Timezone:?
Contact Details: CARLOS-TITANIUM@HOTMAIL.COM
Experience (Optional): 50%
Extra Info (Optional):I ALREADY PLAYED FOR FEW ERAS BUT I STILL WANT TO LEARN MORE
Prefered Mentor (Optional):

_________________
come with me to hell


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:01 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 2382
Location: Stalker!
pbleebait wrote:
Name: Pbleebait/Zodiac of TOS

Language preferred: English

Timezone:GMT/UTC +8

Contact Details: Email: zodiacstarcraft@gmail.com
Skype: boom3893


Experience : I played quite a lot xD I just forgot, it's been a year, I need someone to help me remember tactics, unit compositions, strategies etc xD And for someone to tell me about any changes, new tactics etc. I hope to catch up again :D

chaossorcerer wrote:
Name: I CURRENTLY PLAY ON MARS 3 ERA 39 '' ANTRAX'' BUT THE ERA IS ABOUT TO END AND NEXT ERA I WILL BE NAMED ''CRONOS''
Language preferred: INGLISH OR SPANISH
Timezone:?
Contact Details: CARLOS-TITANIUM@HOTMAIL.COM
Experience (Optional): 50%
Extra Info (Optional):I ALREADY PLAYED FOR FEW ERAS BUT I STILL WANT TO LEARN MORE
Prefered Mentor (Optional):

Both assigned.

_________________
没有恩怨,只有胜负。胜者生,负者死。

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:57 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:18 pm
Posts: 46
Location: LVLing in Sword Art Online
Gender: female
ferr3t tested me so i dont realy have to make that list again

_________________
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2090 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 209  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl