It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: Earth 1: Era 12
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:58 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Haha SoF, I bet they all give only 1 metal taxation? :D They don't seem to have many workers.

Good of uni that he's still fighting though :) But even if SolD gives up now, I congratulate them anyway. They've held out LONG.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:42 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Who said we give up? :evil: :lol: We are lurking

I am a SoLDier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:32 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Attackers :
Army worth : 491800 metal, 192500 oil and 2993 soldiers.
Experience : initial > 23538, gained from battle > 0.
Attackers lost ALL units.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:07 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yes, we didnt get past armor. After getting nuked for days. Why dont u introduce the guys how the battle really went down...you guys got locked again. And we still got the best battle we could have gotten on all those circumstances. We died with a smile, locking you up for the 2nd time. If we had more troops battle outcome would look different.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:21 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I correct myself... I think we have finally given up ;) Congrats to ED and their subs, you've won the war now (and the era too most probably). I have to say you did a very good job on the battlefield, not leaving us many chances to actually hurt you. It was fun anyway and at least we kept you busy for quite a while :p I was hoping for a better final battle, but we've lost too many squads already and got nuked too much... Big thank you goes to our subs and allies who kept supporting us! :) SoLD will be back! (i hope) :D

I am a SoLDier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:16 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well, with that last stand that SoLD and judging from what is being said here in the forum, the war is over.

Bleaky, I can only agree with you. Very well done by ED, starting with a very well timed backstab and from then on just a constant advance through Africa, Europe, and North America. I did think at one point that SoLD and subs would be able to keep ED and EC out of North America and establish a stronghold there but ED's fought quite brilliantly.

However, also props from me to SoLD. You don't see many alliances fighting for their hive THAT long. I have a screenie from tick 706 where ED is practically at your hive, and only now 300 ticks later have you actually been defeated. That's like 12 days of receiving nukes constantly, gotta admire that fighting spirit.

Since I'm writing this much already, I'll just make a full post out of it.

Tick 1007 update:

Alliances:

Spoiler:

Players:

Spoiler:

Territory:

Spoiler:

Personally I find the alliances screenie quite interesting. RFTA has overtaken ED in power now and is very close to them in score. If RFTA would just manage to get their hands on some crystals, for example IH's, then they could actually overtake ED.

But wait :lol: RFTA has gone to war with IH! RFTA has attacked IH quite efficiently, IH has perhaps 3 OPs left in Europe, the rest have been lost to RFTA. More efficiency by RFTA, VNMS a high ranked alliance which has been hovering about 7th most of the game has become RFTD, a sub alliance of RFTA. VNMX has turned into ROTD, so RFTA has gained 2 more subs. That combined with the fact that they are even to ED in power and score means they could be a serious contender for the win, if they choose to go for that.

Either way, I'll end this post by saying well fought SolD. I hope you really do return some other era to give it another shot. Good game :)

Edit: Just realised something. RFTD was VMNS, and VNMS was located in North America with their entire army there. That means IH is now on attack from two sides, RFTD in North America while RFTA has attacked them in Europe.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:10 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

I would just like to say that if IH really decided to play, RFTA would be minced meat. :P (Although I know only a few friends playing in IH, the others may not have told me yet).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:12 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

well, as what edi said, it was a last min plan and am proud to see SoLD finally took a tour on E1... a big round of applause! once again.. it was fun.. though i have not participated much as well due to RL.. my spam did all the job.. :mrgreen:

well, milan, bro, the only main reason why things got drag down forever from ED side is because life isn't as young as we are before..everyone or most are vetz... SLACKERS! we all are already... ^^ things would have been different if everyones sooooo...PUMPED up! :lol: for example, godbob, who slept like a bear the whole year and decided to drop by at E1 again...going grizzly bear once more.. :lol:

well, era aint over yet... too early for congratz... anything can happen at E1... :( and one of the main reason i think why its being dragged... "Minimal damage"

but yeah... well done to SoLD... looking forward for another era once more.. :mrgreen:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

The EU instituted austerity measures and eliminated many welfare programs so those unemployed ((inactive) IH) were removed from EU.

Spoiler:

TBH I think IH was mostly in NA from hitting a garrison recently anyway so...
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Milanos wrote:
Haha SoF, I bet they all give only 1 metal taxation? :D They don't seem to have many workers.

Good of uni that he's still fighting though :) But even if SolD gives up now, I congratulate them anyway. They've held out LONG.

you can tell who are the lazy arse one's... :mrgreen:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 47  Next