It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: I need some opinions.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:20 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Well, Having many weapons is good, when you have a good selection of weapons, but the Spider Torso has no ammo and rockets, which makes Ammo and rocket weapons useless, Except if you put lots of Rocket + Ammo modules (which wastes your space for other modules). HAL and Gladiator is better to me.

See what others think

Post subject: Re: I need some opinions.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:29 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Trossoca wrote:
SargeMech wrote:
Well, Having many weapons is good, when you have a good selection of weapons, but the Spider Torso has no ammo and rockets, which makes Ammo and rocket weapons useless, Except if you put lots of Rocket + Ammo modules (which wastes your space for other modules). HAL and Gladiator is better to me.

See what others think

I just tried the spider for a good 45 minutes and that's what I found out:

PROS: With 8 weapons, I made a deadly combo of physical/electric/explosive lasers from 1 to 6 range. He had no real weaknesses vs computer and I won vs a player with the same gear. He is awesome when close to the enemy.The Blue blast x2/Sun x2 top weapon combo is wonderful on him.

CONS: I miss the rocket launchers, and I lack high range attacks(my only high range are doom pitchfork and blue bombardment.) The overall hp is also low compared to HAL and I need my modules slot for other things than ammo, such as heat and energy booster and resistance modules. I also was annoyed when someone spammed rocket launcher and M9000, it made me out of range in an instant.

Overall he is pretty good, but he is better in melee and low range than high range(read about rocket launchers). I probably will try more weapons to find out what suit him best. ;)

Oh yea, You're telling that the spider's designed for close combat and medium range.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]