It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: Earth 1: Era 12
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:28 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

http://prntscr.com/pb6ta

had to kill hot head.

i left that alliance as for why, ask me on skype if u have me added.

http://prntscr.com/pb6wq

justin i hope u love death

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:19 am 
Private
Private

cosmin1980 wrote:
No wars between lions and mice vari.

LOL!! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:32 am 
Private
Private

eddie2513 wrote:
kentmorgan wrote:
Ok Guys and Gals :) So far this era kinda mess for ED alliance. Being call backstabbers, cheaters and liars.

Backstabbers/Liars - My apology on SoLD alliance if that bother u guys so much but we decide to end the NAP with 24+ ticks notice to help our secret sub/bro alliance just to make sure SoLD wont grow too strong. BD gameplay make us look bad but its all on my call, i will take responsible on it.

Cheaters - Sorry i cant control on those 2 of my members that found cheated and banned. Its another fail for me to find out/ control their game play.

Last, some rumours come saying whole ED alliance are cheaters and unfair for BD. This is so false, atleast 8 of us are not cheaters. We/Our know it well and better than some other alliance that cant keep up our teamwork and activity. Thats all i need to say. Believe it or not, its the end for this discussion.

Have fun and better luck next time. Thanks

Hypocrite. Liar. Scammer. Dont present urself nice in the public because u are not.

First, regarding backstabber and liar. Yes you are. Dont apologize you dont need to. Your apology is rejected. You help your secret sub? You decided to tell us once we were in front of their colonies. 24 tix notice? Even if you wanted to do sudden attack you couldnt because there were borders set so once u would have decided to attack your moves would have been seen in advance. So no sudden attack was possible even. This was just a fraud from the beginning. So the epithet backstabber is still tied to your name.

Now second, refering to cheaters. You count 2 cheaters and 8 non cheaters. Another lie. If yozius and che are the 2 cheaters u put urself as non cheater? What a lie again. There was proof that u account shared, also there exists still a convo where you talked about it with an admin and he still didnt ban you.
How did we find out you were cheating? Simple. One of our players got a screenshot of some BR, but in the background there was an url of some google contact list from e2 last era. Your number was on it. And now, same era, different alliance, same server all same. Again your number? Why is your number on 2 contact sheets on same server for 2 different alliances, for 2 colonies? ON ANY COURT SUCH EVIDENCE WOULD BE PROOF ENOUGH TO CONDEMN A PERSON GULITY. But not you. Admins are subjective towards you. I dont judge the admins, they are also human beings as we all. You spend your life on BD, you are always around, which made most look differently towards u. Fine. Nothing bad about it. Only thing what is required is to still try and stay professional after all relevant factors effecting judgement and competence.

But still fact remains that u are a liar and hypocrite presenting somethinng a way which it wasnt meant to be in the first place. And please dont come up with some explanations and stuff. You dont need to, the people around here are on your side in anyways. My post is just for myself, because i felt i wanted to speak my mind out since u were insulting my intelligence.

P.S. the convo with you and the admin about your account share wont be posted because it could harm the admin or whatever.

And for last dont make this post a topic of argumentation, its not meant to be such.

edit:
Think whatever u want there and say he may put his number there just to reach certain players, this is total bs. Hello? There is skype convos which provide different information. There is still also the convo with the admin where he admited to have acc shared. Go defend him more now.

:o :o
you talk like murija now
but u use better english i guess :P
:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:15 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Spoiler:

The nuking of SoLD has begun.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:44 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Good job Greeny! Justin and Matty should leave BD and go to an asylum together holding hands

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:35 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Milanos wrote:
Spoiler:

The nuking of SoLD has begun.

All I have to say is BOOM!! Also, on a side note, I discovered today that many SoLD members do not use SP......over 600 workers also dead by spy alone. Ooops :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:04 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

cabletv wrote:
This is such a good round been awhile since we had one :D

you call a round which is going to end by tick 1000 a good round? lol

lets ask admins how many tokens have been spent relative to usual e1 eras

ill tell you why you think its a good round - its because last time u got ur butt pwned right? (just a wild guess - u played PRAE? SHRK?) :lol:

and G - Kent is accused with account sharing because he and his room mate actually used the same account lol - so what are you talking about?

SoLD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:28 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Dear Greeny, Whose flag are you flying?(; I was rank 10 conquered. Thats killing me?(; You'll always be second rate.

Yes, Matty and I should go to an asylum together holding hands, Why? Because we are crazy. Yin and Yang. We balance each other out. Thats what makes us so fkin dangerous!(;

As to Kent. I noticed everyone who is talking crap about him are second rate like Greeny. Kent isn't second rate. Nor will he ever be.

Eddi?? Old friend?? Your dangerously close to sounding bitter?(=

-MaximumPower/PhoEniX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:13 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Brennus wrote:

Eddi?? Old friend?? Your dangerously close to sounding bitter?(=

-MaximumPower/PhoEniX

I would be the same if my alliance had as much steam that they

had and only to have your aggressiveness backfire. I will say one thing,

they are fighting valiantly. I was expecting them to just roll over and die. I

am happily mistaken. Personally, I was against the war because it took us

away from getting all of the relics when they were released. Again, happily

mistaken, due to the fact that I received experience of a excellent war.

"tips hat to SoLD alliance".
In regards to being on a google doc, REALLY! I too am on a

plethora of spreadsheets for contact along with 90% of the active/elite

players. I too receive calls and texts from people in other alliances asking

me to get on, and I too also make the same calls to others.

regards
~SyRiNx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:16 pm 
Private
Private

I'm pretty sure half of the upper echelon of BD players have phone number xD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 47  Next