It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: New weapons and abilities?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:53 pm 
Private
Private

1.) Most important idea: Can you add the ability from old battlemechs to aim at the torso for main damage or target other specific areas for a chance to disable a gun or legs, etc?
2.) Could there be the possibility to target a mech's drone (it's own HP, and a chance to hit/miss since the drone wouldn't be that strong.)
3.) Could you bring back the airdrop from battlemechs? this idea I have been unsure about because it may add too much chance to the game, which I don't think is good. Some chance, but not alot. Skill, strategy and experience should be the most important elements.
4.) A new weapon idea:
Name: Idk something with the word 'mine' in it. Supermechs weapon names are too wacky for me so Ill leave that up to them.
Stats:
-Level 20-something
-Price-13-14000
-Damage 45-55 explosive
-Range 1-3
-Max use 2
The gun can be either a direct-fire weapon OR a strategic mine-launcher. If used as a mine layer it can send a mine a short distance away which will go off it passed over. It cannot be destroyed but will only last for 2 maybe 3 turns. This could add a LOT to the strategic aspect of the game.
Note: The range, max use and damage is very important to this idea to maintain effectiveness yet limit its useability

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]