It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: Earth 1: Era 12
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:50 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

cosmin1980 wrote:
Yes Kent&co look good. My money is of course on RFTA doing what they do best...greed backstabbing. So keep scanning for that Milan ;)

I'm in the process of getting coverage of everything so that I could actually see that if that happens :D

And nice to see you posting Kent.. It was a backstab for sure, but I agree that gameplay-wise it was the smartest thing to do.

As far as the cheaters.. Facepalm for them.

Inb4 HYPOCRITE.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:29 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Cheating this and that, its all good.

BTW, I think all you wussies should just calm down and take a chill pill :lol: Stop the wars, its just too early. Get the relics, build up and then fight.

BTW yes I think RFTA will backstab. So dont worry, there is a big war coming later on in the era. Maybe, Sold and ED should actually join hands, after all, both alliances have friends between each other. And I hate to see either of them lose :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:31 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i think SoLD has lost.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:16 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Like I said, too early to absolutely "lose". If they boost they can build back in 250 ticks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:19 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Chances of RFTA Backstab On ED is almost close to zero Chances as far as i know. Some people just wanna cause some misunderstanding between these two alliances lol.

Currently playing E6- HaHa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:19 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well..

Tick 588.

From just looking at the top 12 alliances, you wouldn't know SolD is actually there.

IH seems to be trying to get a foothold in Europe.

And.. From my personal coverage I can state that CAOS is at war with CW and IND! Exciting news, since CW is rank 10, CAOS rank 25 and IND rank 26.

Seriously guys, get some big war going :D I got nothing to write here.

Because of lack of other news: My personal expansion is going increasingly better, I have just entered Africa and Europe and have coverage over almost entire Asia. Another 100 ticks and I should have Africa and Europe covered as well, after which the move to North America and South America will come.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:01 pm 
Private
Private

Milanos wrote:
Well..

Tick 588.

From just looking at the top 12 alliances, you wouldn't know SolD is actually there.

IH seems to be trying to get a foothold in Europe.

And.. From my personal coverage I can state that CAOS is at war with CW and IND! Exciting news, since CW is rank 10, CAOS rank 25 and IND rank 26.

Seriously guys, get some big war going :D I got nothing to write here.

Because of lack of other news: My personal expansion is going increasingly better, I have just entered Africa and Europe and have coverage over almost entire Asia. Another 100 ticks and I should have Africa and Europe covered as well, after which the move to North America and South America will come.

There is more i think, IND killed some RTS units through lockdown as i saw.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:49 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Charlie Bigz and Morgan should worry about their relations. Its the no good gossip makers that cause problems. The no body's that got killed in this world should shut up and let the real players battle it out....

Unless u have fact to talk of.... lets not stipulate. Sold have gone... long time dead. Fair play ED fantastic job ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:10 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Milanos wrote:
I don't know Sorcy.. I don't think ED is as untouchable as many think them to be. We saw them losing 3 enemies to your lockdown and 2 of their alliance have been banned. Replaced of course, but still.

I didn't say they were untouchable, I just believe that noone's going to touch them considering their supremacy in terms of power and income. If there was an alliance with an ambition to win the era, they probably wouldn't have let it happen.

Supz108x wrote:
Sold have gone... long time dead. Fair play ED fantastic job ;)

FYI: there are still huge forces of ED,EC and SAD in NAm, dealing with a "long time dead" alliance :lol: :roll:

I am a SoLDier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:24 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Well, This is MaximumPower/PhoEniX.

Speaking for RFTA and ED relations. Currently, Morgan/Kent has been a great friend for a long time. We have played together and as allies numurous times. However, It seems everyone thinks RFTA will backstab? As long as I am in RFTA their will be no backstab. Don't get me wrong, We are playing for the win however, No need to fight ED till the times comes. RFTA is a LoC/KSM and ARAS reincarnation. Thanks to Charlie Bigz for that. He put us together and created something strong. As far as RFTA goes, No worries. We are honorable and fillled with incredible players and veterans. We know the game well. Enjoy the round guys!

-MaximumPower/PhoEniX

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 47  Next