It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Super Mechs
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:09 am 
Private
Private

The way that you pick who goes first on SuperMechs is NOTFair ive lost about 50+ of my Battles becuase the enimy Went first ! This is Not Fair

Post subject: Re: Super Mechs
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:46 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Well...the game lets the lower level player go first, and if there's two equal-level players I'm not sure but its either random, based on accumulated total experience difference, or based on world ranking difference...and I think it's fair :P why is it not fair? You get to go first as well, just not every time.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:29 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

There are also fights I lost because my opponent started otherwise it would be reversed.
I think it's pretty fair if the lower rank starts first. Not 100% but nearly.

But still there are a points I want to mention:
-If you are at the same level it should really be random.
-Maybe if two players fight more than 2(1) times with the same outcome the looser should start the next time.
-Whats really is a problem sometimes is if you start with a distance of 2 to your opponent and he got high damage low range weapons. Without doin anything you loose 40-50% of you HP a comeback is hardly possible then because you can't stay at such a close range even if you have the same build.

Best Ranks
e3 classic top 100
e3 best rank 14 (Tick 3600; started at tick 500)
F1- rank 3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:43 pm 
Major
Major

Hexide wrote:
Well...the game lets the lower level player go first, and if there's two equal-level players I'm not sure but its either random, based on accumulated total experience difference, or based on world ranking difference...and I think it's fair :P why is it not fair? You get to go first as well, just not every time.

^what he said

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:07 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I guess the random range really is the deciding factor in most cases of random battle...if you're placed at 4-5 when fighting a guy (or girl) that has 5 rocket weapons you're kind of screwed from the start, but if you start right next to them, they're screwed either way

The Sorcerer Edward wrote:
-Maybe if two players fight more than 2(1) times with the same outcome the looser should start the next time.

brilliant idea as well, to prevent certain cases of being given a thrashing out of lack of choice and variety.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:58 pm 
Private
Private

I Cant Remember the last time i went first

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:44 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

You automatically go first if you're a lower level than the other mech, imo this is the fairest way of doing things. Unfortunately, which ever way you look at it one player will need to take the disadvantage. Also, I've won plenty of games where I went second.. So winning is definitely not even close to impossible.

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]