It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: i'm bored
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:05 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
nothing to see here at all. someone make jokes or something.
pretty please

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: i'm bored
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:06 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
life sucks

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: i'm bored
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:17 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
finally someone who agrees with me :lol:


i love you aister

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: i'm bored
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:48 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
lifenstuff wrote:
nothing to see here at all. someone make jokes or something.
pretty please

no, because you ate the last brownie.

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: i'm bored
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:08 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:42 pm
Posts: 540
Gender: male
Tenkai wrote:
lifenstuff wrote:
nothing to see here at all. someone make jokes or something.
pretty please

no, because you ate the last brownie.


:o :cry:
How dare you!

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: i'm bored
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:42 pm
Posts: 540
Gender: male
ghossfeld88 wrote:
Tenkai wrote:
lifenstuff wrote:
nothing to see here at all. someone make jokes or something.
pretty please

no, because you ate the last brownie.


:o :cry:
You monster!

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: i'm bored
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:14 pm 
Jr. Mod
Jr. Mod
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Posts: 1498
Location: England
Gender: male
I'm more of a cookie man... Brownies make me sick

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: i'm bored
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:48 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:13 pm
Posts: 57
Gender: male
yes peanut butter chocolate chip :mrgreen:

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: i'm bored
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:18 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
lifenstuff wrote:
finally someone who agrees with me :lol:


i love you aister

no homo?

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: i'm bored
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:22 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
starwa7s wrote:
I'm more of a cookie man... Brownies make me sick



cookies and brownies are for noobs. real men eat cakes.




aister wrote:
lifenstuff wrote:
finally someone who agrees with me :lol:


i love you aister

no homo?


50/50 ;)

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl