It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: active forumers
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:48 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
i've noticed lately that most active forumers have been updated to aanc mentor or maintenance team.


is it "if you are active on forums you may become a mentor or maintenance team week?"

because if that's the case i would like 4/5 gold stars please. Thank you.

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: active forumers
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:08 am 
Moderator
Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Posts: 1931
Well, seeing as I now in the maintenance team as well, it would certainly seem like it.

You however need a very specific set of skills to get into the maintenance team.. For example in my case, I've done nothing so far but spam the chat.

_________________
Image

Made by KazeToushin, thank you!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: active forumers
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:09 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
i don't even know what you guys do besides update the wiki which doesnn't need to be updated all that often.

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: active forumers
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:17 am 
Moderator
Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Posts: 1931
The tribune, the wiki, testing bugs, doing discussions on new updates.. I think that's it? To be honest I'm still quite new, so someone else could probably give a better list than me.

_________________
Image

Made by KazeToushin, thank you!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: active forumers
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:30 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
most probably cuz they are active and willing to help, and BD, as well as our new game SM, are in need of an active community who are willing to get involved in forum and game related stuffs.

The MT team is currently divided into 3 different groups, one for the tribune, one for testing bugs and one for the wiki. idk about the other groups as I'm in the tribune, but sooner or later we're going to handle SM as well. So it'll be double the works for us.

recently the MT team has gone under excessive re-organization, as the inactive members are being kicked out, while the active and helpful ones are recruited. And who will be more active and helpful than the active forumers?

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: active forumers
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 am
Posts: 2979
Location: Broome, Western Australia
Gender: male
aister wrote:
most probably cuz they are active and willing to help, and BD, as well as our new game SM, are in need of an active community who are willing to get involved in forum and game related stuffs.

The MT team is currently divided into 3 different groups, one for the tribune, one for testing bugs and one for the wiki. idk about the other groups as I'm in the tribune, but sooner or later we're going to handle SM as well. So it'll be double the works for us.

recently the MT team has gone under excessive re-organization, as the inactive members are being kicked out, while the active and helpful ones are recruited. And who will be more active and helpful than the active forumers?
+1

_________________
Retired Head Mod

Image

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212


Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: active forumers
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:44 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:39 am
Posts: 681
Location: all bd servers
Gender: male
Ferr3t wrote:
aister wrote:
most probably cuz they are active and willing to help, and BD, as well as our new game SM, are in need of an active community who are willing to get involved in forum and game related stuffs.

The MT team is currently divided into 3 different groups, one for the tribune, one for testing bugs and one for the wiki. idk about the other groups as I'm in the tribune, but sooner or later we're going to handle SM as well. So it'll be double the works for us.

recently the MT team has gone under excessive re-organization, as the inactive members are being kicked out, while the active and helpful ones are recruited. And who will be more active and helpful than the active forumers?
+1

_________________
IGN - india, styubid nub
Skype- english.battledawn
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: active forumers
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:17 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
although at least in the tribune area we've done nothing for almost 3 months now

it's boring

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: active forumers
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 2337
Location: no location for you
Gender: female
i got a newb a few days ago... he went inactive :(

_________________
Image
Image
PSN: aLpHaOmEgAXII


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: active forumers
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:53 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
Tenkai wrote:
although at least in the tribune area we've done nothing for almost 3 months now

it's boring

well most probably u weren't updated... we are doing a tribune now with a total improvisation...

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl