It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: tips for beginners?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:05 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

hey guys hemandemon34 here i just started a while a go and im level 4 but i keep getting ownd by computers (sometimes) i fought one it had like a grapling hook everything:| so for all you high lvls out there help out your supermechs community by posting here like how to tips to become a better player or tips in genaral for beginners and all beginners i strongly recommend youguys read this and watch for tips posted

Post subject: Re: tips for beginners?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:30 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

k first off thing that comes to mind... it depends on how seriously you want to play battledawn.. do you want to win? Are you playing for fun? Idk but here are some hardcore tips... join a new era... don't boost but get to know people.. half of battle dawn is diplomacy and experience both of which you will gain through this.. you can meet people and learn how to play the game... if your in an era go out of your way to meet people... if you don't have a skype you need to get one and connect to people... it's how you'll emerge from being just a beginner... besides that make sure your real life is in order while playing battle dawn.. if you can only log in once a day.. well you can expect to win the era now can you.. those are some things off the top of my head... gl to you beginners :)

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

Post subject: Re: tips for beginners?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Just find the style of playing you enjoy, and always try to be 3 steps ahead of your opponent, works for me

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]