It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: Earth 1: Era 12
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:40 am 
Private
Private

Milanos wrote:
Nice kill for S0LD.. And hey ffstkn, nice to see you. Remember me by any chance (senatus)? :)

Time for the tick 338 update.

And well well. LoC/MAXI/KSM/countless names have dropped to rank 19. It seems it won't be long until they either die completely and lose their crystals or are all forced to relocate.

Meanwhile ED and EC now seem to have Africa taken over completely and both are moving into South America. Just too late for KSM it seems but perhaps fast enough for them to enter North America before SolD gets up huge defenses. SolD also seems gone from mainland Europe although they still have some presence in England. So far all this between SolD and ED was to be expected, the important part is whether ED/EC will be able to get into North America soon enough. Also, from doing some sat scans it seems Morgan has taken 90% of the SolD OPs in Africa himself :lol:

Now that SM has taken rank 3 you can truely see how much they hold in North America. I really wonder if they are going to get involved one way or another. SM now also has moved into South America with some OPs. LC continues to lock off western AA completely and that'd be all!

Edit: Just checked out SolD hive in Alaska, they'll have 51st, SolD, S0lD, So1D, SALE, SELL, and HAHA there.. Gonna take a lot of time to penetrate that :(

yea :o lots of people there :) lets all do our best
8-)
n the better side wins :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:01 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Milanos wrote:

Edit: Just checked out SolD hive in Alaska, they'll have 51st, SolD, S0lD, So1D, SALE, SELL, and HAHA there.. Gonna take a lot of time to penetrate that :(

It will be a nuke field ;)

"turnsinto the sold national anthem"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l0xYc8zXvw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:30 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

http://prntscr.com/nruqa

a couple of ticks ago in formerly kmc hive

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:58 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

That looks quite painful for LoC/KSM :D
Tick 358
Just a quick update, ED is moving about 140 squads into England and I see SolD moving squads out of England back to Greenland. At the same time I see EC moving squads through South America rather quickly. It seems only ticks before SolD loses their last OPs out side of North America.

However from the looks SolD did manage to kill KSM/LoC... So the question now is if they can lock off North America before the big ED/EC invasion. More later. And happy new year everyone :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:29 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Sorry for the double post but it won't edit.. I can only load post new reply.

So tick 362:

ED is moving into Iceland, I see they have launched an attack there. EC is still rushing through South America. SolD's attack on MAXI/LoC/KSM seems to have been quite effective as MAXI now only has 5 members left in Mexico of which one is conquered.

Combining ED and EC's power (1866 + 978 = 2844) vs SoLD and their subs (1201 + 884 + 772 + 717 = 3574) it seems that the SoLD empire is at an advantage. Especially with KSM virtually out of the equation it will be tough for ED and EC to break into North America if SoLD managed to organise a defense on time. However as mentioned earlier that will have to be very fast as ED is already trying to move into Iceland.

SM has moved further into South America and LC has established some outposts there as well.

I mentioned the SolD hive before, it has grown even more. It now seems that IND is also relocating there, providing yet another layer of defense. That makes it SolD, So1D, S0ld, SELL, SALE, 51st, HaHa, IND and potentially SoL2 which also seems to have some members there.

That's all at the moment :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:37 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

for those thaat knew him please share your thoughts

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=22126

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:14 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Milanos wrote:
Combining ED and EC's power (1866 + 978 = 2844) vs SoLD and their subs (1201 + 884 + 772 + 717 = 3574)

But that 1866 power can swallow/eat the rest of SoLD empire individually and Have more Xped units :D

Currently playing E6- HaHa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:32 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

used wisely i think it's anyone game atm. by which i mean sold or ed :P

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

SnOwDoG wrote:
for those thaat knew him please share your thoughts

http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtop ... 86&t=22126

Sadly I did not know him.. But my condoleances to his family and to anyone who did know him. From what I've heard he was a great guy.

eragona wrote:
Milanos wrote:
Combining ED and EC's power (1866 + 978 = 2844) vs SoLD and their subs (1201 + 884 + 772 + 717 = 3574)

But that 1866 power can swallow/eat the rest of SoLD empire individually and Have more Xped units :D

Of course, it's all in how it's used.

Just a quick update tick 382, EC has moved into those small islands between SA and NA (ashamed to say I can't think of the name presently).

ED now has a 700 power lead over SoLD, and with EC invading from SA you'd say they will attempt to enter Greenland soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:39 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

hmmm if this develops as it has the past couple of days the era will be over in record time for e1

also greenland will be dangerous to enter with all the ops there

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 47  Next