It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: supermechs making bd forum bad
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:18 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1634
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
Milanos wrote:
I hate to say it but you keep posting useless stuff like this on every post, since I'm not a moderator I can't say anything about it officially but it's quite annoying me. Just want to have said that.


last time I checked this is OFF-TOPIC and in off-topic (spam) is it not alowed to spout any useless *CENSORED* you want? It was to my understanding that in spam it was alowed that you could say anything you saw fit on the understanding that you'd get no post count. am I wrong?

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN, DETA

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: supermechs making bd forum bad
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:28 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
you misunderstood bazinga.

spam or off-topic is not a place where you can say whatever you want on every thread. some threads maybe like that. but some of them like this one are centered around a particular subject and the idea is you still make sensible comments.


off topic means it's not particularly about bd not oh hey i can do whatever i want because it's off-topic.

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: supermechs making bd forum bad
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:58 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Posts: 1893
aister wrote:
Milanos wrote:
That's not true Aister, Dan posted the link to show only the Battledawn topics, I have it bookmarked on my PC at home. It seems quite simple to just put "View active Battledawn topics" next to "View active topics" with "View active Battledawn topics" hyperlinked to Dan's link.

Of course the same would go for Supermechs.

that's him utilize the search function, however there is no way we can put it on the forum...


How simple would it be to just add the link he found to the forum somewhere? :D

_________________
Image

Made by KazeToushin, thank you!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: supermechs making bd forum bad
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:01 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Philippines
Gender: male
Milanos wrote:
aister wrote:
Milanos wrote:
That's not true Aister, Dan posted the link to show only the Battledawn topics, I have it bookmarked on my PC at home. It seems quite simple to just put "View active Battledawn topics" next to "View active topics" with "View active Battledawn topics" hyperlinked to Dan's link.

Of course the same would go for Supermechs.

that's him utilize the search function, however there is no way we can put it on the forum...


How simple would it be to just add the link he found to the forum somewhere? :D

...if only it was that simple: then we'd have like... a better theme. :|

_________________
<New Sig In the Works ;) >
I dare you. Stay alive in this Bloody RP ~ Turn51. Do it... now!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: supermechs making bd forum bad
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:03 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Posts: 1893
Yeah, the forum might need a complete make-over.

_________________
Image

Made by KazeToushin, thank you!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: supermechs making bd forum bad
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:11 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Philippines
Gender: male
Here's the thing in phpBB...

It's always not that easy to implement something, not because it's easy or hard in theory, but because of the situation BD is in. As you can see, the entire phpBB database is linked to the BD accounts. If something were to go wrong, even if it's just fixing the theme, it might (5%) affect the BD accounts as well. (example if something in header.php goes wrong, it'll affect register.php which might~ affect how BD recruits ppl, etc.)


...of coursee there's always the fact that everyone in BD handling the forums are lazybones, but I'm an optimistic guy, so. :D

_________________
<New Sig In the Works ;) >
I dare you. Stay alive in this Bloody RP ~ Turn51. Do it... now!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: supermechs making bd forum bad
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:46 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
ronelm2012 wrote:
...if only it was that simple: then we'd have like... a better theme. :|

oh no u don't...

better run before Dan goes in

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: supermechs making bd forum bad
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:12 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Philippines
Gender: male
aister wrote:
ronelm2012 wrote:
...if only it was that simple: then we'd have like... a better theme. :|

oh no u don't...

better run before Dan goes in

Oh c'mon, I know u have exp in phpbb too.... say something. :?

_________________
<New Sig In the Works ;) >
I dare you. Stay alive in this Bloody RP ~ Turn51. Do it... now!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: supermechs making bd forum bad
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:16 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1634
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
lifenstuff wrote:
you misunderstood bazinga.

spam or off-topic is not a place where you can say whatever you want on every thread. some threads maybe like that. but some of them like this one are centered around a particular subject and the idea is you still make sensible comments.


off topic means it's not particularly about bd not oh hey i can do whatever i want because it's off-topic.

in what way was my post not relevent?

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN, DETA

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: supermechs making bd forum bad
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:30 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
ronelm2012 wrote:
aister wrote:
ronelm2012 wrote:
...if only it was that simple: then we'd have like... a better theme. :|

oh no u don't...

better run before Dan goes in

Oh c'mon, I know u have exp in phpbb too.... say something. :?

yeah I have enough exp in phpBB to know that it's not that easy to put a link to the forum

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl