It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: BoS vs the Coalition
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:01 am 
Private
Private

Guys get rdy
apollo wrote:
Ugh, time for me to get active. I hate when I have to do this.

But no wry,he means here in forums
:P

So what is the big deal with this pm from/to Reddawn?
Looks like another mass that leader sends to his team.Im not speaking on the behalf of BoS here,or cO..but seriously now,why any1 should fake a mass and then "lie" about it...waste of time if you ask me.What is the final benefit ?

From the other hand what is so wrong with this mail?...I see a leader wants to inform and update her boys about the close future plans.
Calling the mob as a noobs?ohh well there is a lot of new players in both sides and yes they always suicide kamikadze style.Try to stop them and you will have an answer :'i had fun" :D
Not the most noble tactic but works.
The end is close and both teams didnt made any impressive manuever yet...

Have a nice day and Happy New Year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:51 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Djigite wrote:
Guys get rdy
apollo wrote:
Ugh, time for me to get active. I hate when I have to do this.

But no wry,he means here in forums
:P

So what is the big deal with this pm from/to Reddawn?
Looks like another mass that leader sends to his team.Im not speaking on the behalf of BoS here,or cO..but seriously now,why any1 should fake a mass and then "lie" about it...waste of time if you ask me.What is the final benefit ?

From the other hand what is so wrong with this mail?...I see a leader wants to inform and update her boys about the close future plans.
Calling the mob as a noobs?ohh well there is a lot of new players in both sides and yes they always suicide kamikadze style.Try to stop them and you will have an answer :'i had fun" :D
Not the most noble tactic but works.
The end is close and both teams didnt made any impressive manuever yet...

Have a nice day and Happy New Year

Uh, except that it's clearly fake.....and BoS have stooped to a new low this round in trying such a noobish tactic.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:49 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I must clarify 1 thing: this isn't my BoS lol. This era I am but a pawn in the Coalition, more specifically, under Bacon's lines. I just respect Highflier's imitation enough to not go flame it over broadcasts and forums. But just to clarify. His isn't the original BoS, nor the leading branch. I've actually faced Highflier and the rest of BoS in battle, lost my army while at it, and took 2 entire armies and half of other 2 with me. So yeah, this isn't my BoS. Not by a long shot :D
Though, even if I have and am oposing it, I wouldn't be mad seeing it win :P
And, dafruck with that message? Really? Fake PMs? You guys are better than that!!! Tsk tsk.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:49 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Who was the person who faked the message anyways? Was it BoS? I know that i personally didn't say that is the way we should go :P

Either way, BoS should win this round... weather its by beating up the cO, or by holding out til 2500... BoS for da win!

My posts are NOT from spam... they are from suggestions :)

Working on new game (contact for info)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:37 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

BoS faked the message.

Eras end at 2500 now? Always thought it was 3000? But yeah, BoS are going alright....and one of our more powerful players (steppen) left AcO under the guise of "I'm going on vacation so will be inactive" and then runs off and joins BoS.....

Though, BoS are good at going through members from their allies, I notice more and more BoS members losing their spots once their armies are done and members from allied alliances joining BoS. Something that AcO is not doing, that's for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:39 pm 
Captain
Captain

DamoESP wrote:
BoS faked the message.

Eras end at 2500 now? Always thought it was 3000? But yeah, BoS are going alright....and one of our more powerful players (steppen) left AcO under the guise of "I'm going on vacation so will be inactive" and then runs off and joins BoS.....

Though, BoS are good at going through members from their allies, I notice more and more BoS members losing their spots once their armies are done and members from allied alliances joining BoS. Something that AcO is not doing, that's for sure.

Just as an observer, looked at Steppens stats and hes only helped kill a bit more than 2k units...good riddance he is out of your alliance. Seems like he was a waste of a spot in your alliance AcO.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:07 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

gaurav1 wrote:
DamoESP wrote:
BoS faked the message.

Just as an observer, looked at Steppens stats and hes only helped kill a bit more than 2k units...good riddance he is out of your alliance. Seems like he was a waste of a spot in your alliance AcO.

Well doesn't matter now, we took care of Steppen and killed the traitors units. Now lets see how long until he gets replaced by another one of their revolving door members.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:00 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

DamoESP wrote:
BoS faked the message.

What you're forgetting though is AcO have all their subs to protect them as a meat shield while they rebuild. BoS don't have this, so you take one of them out and they are left vulnerable. BoS are using every possible resource they have and pretty well too by the looks of things :P

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

starwa7s wrote:
What you're forgetting though is AcO have all their subs to protect them as a meat shield while they rebuild. BoS don't have this, so you take one of them out and they are left vulnerable. BoS are using every possible resource they have and pretty well too by the looks of things :P

BoS have just as many: IWU, IWUS, aRaB, aRcB, SAS, SA, ACF just to name a few. Sure some of these alliance are no longer strong, but thats because they have done their part as "meat shields" as you put it. "Allies", Subs, its all the same at the end of the day. If our "subs" were in fact sub-alliances, we would be pulling their strongest members out to replace those of us that die (like BoS do), but we don't do that.

I'll admit, BoS, IWU etc are doing well to share the power between themselves and rotate members, but I've never personally been a fan of this. Just two very different ways to play this game I suppose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2