It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disband Sold Slave Camps
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:54 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Good news RC!!

LoC have at least 2 subs now, you can return to your initial goals;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:06 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Excellant !! New target aquired , after we Destroy SoLd I will get right on it . :lol:
im well aware of undy too , its not like were just picking on poor sold , we dont have the resource's to go after everyone at the same time .

if someone wants too donate some red's to our cause , then we can expand our efforts and possibly win this erra a little faster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:45 am 
Corporal
Corporal

The most troubling thing is that some do not even acknowledge the fact that sub alliances have no future. You can be happy serving your master that is fine. But those that are not will stand up and fight at some point.

These subs be it sold or any other camp have no real chance at winning. They are sold a lie that they will benefit from being a sub. The fact that you and other will turn a blind eye and say that it is democratic or even common place to abuse subs is sad.

The fact that you would suggest that others abuse subs in the manner sold is in fact abusing them now in Earth One is simply moronic.

This is not one of those threads that you can troll you will acknowledge the problem and suggest way to correct it. I do not accept the way things are or how they have been done in the past.

The anti sub movement demands a fair future.

Last edited by WuXingII on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:47 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

meh, this thread aint much interesting, might as well throw this out there to stir something up hopefully :p

http://prntscr.com/n2yr1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:53 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Alliance leaders lead to have courage to try and play the game with allies rather than slave camps.

Slave camp tactic #1.
Player in Main alliance goes inactive. Recruit new player from slave camp.

Slave camp tactic #2.
Once slave camp no longer helpful conquer slave camp.

Slave camp tactic #3.
Order slave camps to engage enemies while targeting easy to find crystals and conquers.

Slave camp tactic #4.
Snipe slave camp member's attacks.

This goes on and on and on. You claim these are not slave camps but are in fact gentlemen allies. No true ally would use any of the listed tactics against another. These tactics are reserved for Masters over slaves only. Do not tell your communist lies to the free world.

Sir I dont know how long you have been around but as long as I remember subs and the use of sub as always been an issue that needs looked at. Its time to do this and to build an in game anti sub movement once and for all.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:56 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

The play in BattleDawn is unfair ,The sub making establishment are manipulating the game & its obvious too everyone playing and the staff . one only need's too look at all the ending erra scores as a whole to see that , the same abuser's that get a pass from BattleDawn , not only boost red tokens , but also control & hord the award system of blue tokens , these same players are None other than the " sub making establishment " .

In Fact its become *if you cant beat them join them , so you get a shot , wich has done nothing but incourage MORE sub players .You see now elite sub's , alot of the great players have given up competing & joined them to get into the top 1-3 finish score for the reward system , instead of leading their own alliance's into battle :evil: .

It comes up alot that you cant realisticly fight against the " sub making establishment ", becouse they will simply go covert and use skype and carry regular names , cloaking themselve's simply as allys .I personaly see no difference between alliance's that help each other and sub alliance's. :roll:

I already see some trying to tie NAP'S to this arguement , it is not valid .
An NAP (Non-Agression-Pact) is not in my opinion helping the other alliance , it can be argued and has many times by myself and others , that NAP'S are actually a hamstring and hurts the 2 alliance's , why so many preferr war treatys instead . INDEED an NAP is useless towards helping another alliance win , point & Fact it incourage's backstabbing , and should not be included in the mission against the "sub making establishment ".However , if we have to sacrifice NAP'S and scrap marking ppl. blue all together to help stop the sub making establishment , then its a small sacrifice .

Indeed BattleDawn itself seems stumped on how to fiX their game, They know has become rigged , and has blatanly turned a blind eye to this massive problem .The making of SuB alliance's is not supported by BattleDawn , at least in the suggestions forum ,thats a FACT. the staff intervenes in suggestion's too sink anything to strengthen alliance to alliance bond's , often becouse it might support the sub making establishment .

Would be nice to get an official endorcement from them . Indeed BattleDawn , you are supporting the "sub making establishment " if you do not take action against it :shock: .

((edit's , lots of editing but im done now .)) :lol:

Last edited by RunnerChase on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am, edited 9 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:32 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

RunnerChase, you seem to have a rather clear perspective on all this and you definitely make some good points there.

RunnerChase wrote:
i personaly see no difference between alliance's that help each other and sub alliance's.

That's an important point and that's why i think part of this discussion was somewhat unfair, as it focused on our (SoLD) subs. It happens in every game that the strong players team up, forming some kind of "elite". And i don't think there's anything that can be done against it. Especially on BD, where diplomacy is such an important part of the game. If you don't have friends here (as an alliance), you have to make new ones or you lose.

By the way, SoLD didn't take in people only because they buy red tokens or because they had a good ranking. Our subs were never intended to be a collection of top players, who team up to get an easy win. We recruited a lot of newcomers because we liked them personally and they learned how to play BD properly in our sub alliances. Some of them are part of our E1 team here. That's how SoLD became a new community on BD and whenever we play, people show up and want to join, whether they can play very actively or not. That's one of the reasons for us to form subs. Calling our subs "slave camps" is just dumb :lol:

-s0rcy

I am a SoLDier

Last edited by bleaky on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:07 pm 
Private
Private

You guys are terribly mistaken. May i just point out that i am a member of S0LD which is a sub of SoLD. We are the sold FAMILY. We are all great friends and the reason we are here is to have fun with our friends and get in the action of E1. We all have the choice of joining or not joining a sub. But the difference between people like us and people like Chase and Wu is that we actually have friends in this game and we enjoy playing the era together. If there was room for a 30 man alliance we will all be together, but the limit is 10 so we just made 3 different alliances.

I was not forced into this alliance and the very last thing that you could call it is a "Slave Camp". I am having a truly amazing era so far and i know for a fact it will get even better because i am playing with 30 amazing people and i am also getting involved in major wars which is part of BD.

Don't mix us up with other worlds where the main alliance leader finds 1 friend and gets him to recruit random people through out the world. We are basically one big group of friends playing the era together and if you think it is unfair then please, by all means, go and get 29 friends and give us a go. If you cant do that, please keep your mouth shut!

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Playing BattleDawn and not playing to win is against the rules , and become's an issue of harrasment . Check BD ToS that Administer simmen quoted as a reason to ban me . I play to win , just ask my own cousin kevman who i invited here to play , we started FUBR and I left the alliance becouse my cousin chose to help another alliance win and FUBR came in 2nd , he also gave up the relic''s , anyone remembers this , knows it was a brutal rift between us , point in fact we still do not speek to this day .

Sub's are not here to win , they are here to help another win , using many different tactic's as stated above in great detail by WuXing . Subs are nothing more than a team of trolls , sent out to harrass and destroy the gameplay of another team or teams in order to aid their mother alliance to win .
One alliance taking the fall for another alliance to win an erra , even for an exchange to have the favor returned the following erra , is also Against the rulz .

Sub's are a form of farming , another big No No in the rulZ , Main's often use sub members to replace members who have lost their will to fight or lost their army . Simmen So cleverly pointed out that giving another alliance your crystals and resource op's is farming , then more so too sub's , who do all this including building op's or advanced op's for the sole purpose to give to the main is clearly farming . There is also the issue of these sub's handing over relic's .

There is a reason why there is a cap on allaince members , its not 30 members becouse it unbalance's the game and makes it an unfair advantage .The Sub making establishment unbalance's the game , it is a clear advantage and is unfair .

ITS AGAINST THE RULES !! And if battleDawn can not inforce these rulz when it comes to the sub making establishment , they should effective immediatly stop banning anyone , becouse it is quite simply not fair to the rest of us , that your administer's are obviously selectivly inforcing the rulZ , and have clearly become a tool , and an enabler of the sub making establishment to maintain their strangle hold of domination .

EDITED many times :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:56 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Quote:
It happens in every game that the strong players team up, forming some kind of "elite". And i don't think there's anything that can be done against it. Especially on BD, where diplomacy is such an important part of the game.

The idea that it is ok because the elite do this has to change.

These elite also have their own elite you are serving others regardless of your take on it. You understand what it means to be in a sub. There is no reason for you not to create your own alliances. Building subs creates the opportunity I am accusing Sold of.

Yes Sold is exploiting subs. Yes other alliances do as well. Yes it has been pointed out that it is common practice.

I am not in support of that. I am against these type of alliances and will follow the anti sub movement. Some day down the battle field you may realize that your friends had been masters.

If one thing battle dawn has taught me you can not trust anyone no matter how long you been a member. If you take part in or witness backstabbing. You will be victim to it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next