It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disband Sold Slave Camps
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:55 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

pretty soon Sold is gonna post a BR on my army , the first dramatic thing you will notice is im almost 100% anti veh , i built this way becouse LoC is almost 100% veh's and i had planned on waiting for LoC to get wrapped into ma waR then i was gonna take it straight to0 LoC's hive and teach them a lesson for not giving me a NAP and acting like i was some chump by ignoring my pm's , i had no plan's on rebelling at all , i planned on conquering Harvester and any others , all if i could .
I was gonna do this , or i was gonna take on sold , I tried to NAP all of the Sold alliance's but none gave me a nap , J leader of S0LD said no way in fact i was a solo player lol i was under my other alliance name Grrr at the time , so they cant say i didnt try for peace , non of these alliance's can , not LoC or any Sold alliance , i hit all of them up , nada nothing zilch ,

anyways i teatering on what to do about this but i was building anti veh , inf. as fast i could to make rightous war on LoC , that is untill i joined this movement and settled on going after SolD .. im sorry i have too reveal all my plans , and that a BR is will prolly get posted soon , i was trying to hide this fact from LoC but it dosent matter now becouse i have absalutely no intentions of attacking them now , but SoLd has veh's too , unfortunetly alot of infantry as well something im not at all equiped to handle , please keep that in mind when you see this battle report and it will show my initial verocity i had to go after LoC and beat some respect into them .
all this of course throws a brick in your warped unrealistic lie and should convince most of you if any werent already .

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:53 pm 
Private
Private

how can someone banned for farming teach someone a lession?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:29 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

First of all, the harrasing part of the TOS is a joke as much as the TOS as a whole is. Completely abusive, subjective and in enfringement of consumer protection rules.

Secondly, as Eddie pointed out, noone got banned. So lesson is what runnerchase did was fine and he can continue doing it. I doubt one "spammer" can disrupt Sold that much.

Third of all, Simmen is young, unexperienced and sometimes foolish. Yet he is hard working and active. I'll give him that. However he forgets we are the customers he is the service provider so HE works for US. So he should politely explain first take any offensive action after and only with due cause.

Forth of all, having 2 subs is more than normal these days. I see no issues with it whatsoever. As long as they are active and useful, as Sold subs usually are, they add to the charm of the game.

Finally, I have no issues with Sold. I have played with and respect Eddie and many people there. I have them blue era long as far as I am concerned. However you, dear Syndome, as soon as I find out who you are in game, will wear my flag. That is not a threat it is a promise. And everyone knows I am a man of my word.

Having said that, this era has potential. All I expect from it is pro battles, no newbishness and idiocy like i have seen lately in E1 and E4.

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:45 pm 
News Team
News Team

I dont understand why u choose to hassel SoLD over haveing 2 subs when u go to E5 and u have most of the top 10 with 5-20 subs
As irritating as subs can be they are only annoying when they are obviously meat shields or when there are 3 or 4

SoLD has always been good and the addition of there subs are the players who couldnt be at there fulliest that era but want to support there friends.

IGN : The Amazing Mr OImage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:50 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I would like to remind everyone that cosmin1980 has no more ground to stand than anyone else in these forums.

You will allow those you intend to speak for speak for them selves.

Your consumer protections means nothing to those that have had games stolen because of organized well spoken sub exploiting few. Thousands of colonies have invested into their futures and seen it all burned by these abusive subs. Some of us like my self will dedicate red tokens to carry out hard and costly battles against the elite. As well as organize other not as spammers as you wish to misinform.

These are executed attacks in desperation. It is a result of the abuse neglected. However these effort will become more organized as the movement grows.

The anti-sub movement isnt something you can write off as a Sold targeted furry. That is the first mistake or should I say clever misinformation given to you.

I have been a member of the anti sub-movement since 2007.

Sold build your own time line.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:02 pm 
Private
Private

Wu, Cosmin isn't in SoLD. lol.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:16 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Good :oops:

We can carry on with those involved in the matter.

1. SoLD is not within what is thought of as an acceptable amount of subs.
2. If you are not part of Earth 1 you need to be. Organize against these elite.
3. Sold and subs are not the only abusers. Organization is needed in all regions.

My alliance is UG underground. I have been a leader and soldier of the underground for 12 years. Not all served in battle dawn.

Earth 1 this is up to you. You can continue to serve these elite that feel they can speak for a majority or you can fight against what you can see is an surmountable amount of struggle not only in game but also one side seems to be trying to get their enemies banned and some amount of administration support is evident. This ofc is misdirection in it self.

Join us message me or any of the commanders of the movement and we will organize you into squads and assign targets.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:20 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

damn wuxing you are some strange fella :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Subs are just a part of the modern day Battledawn, Some can be usefull and alot just Fail.

SolD is a fine example of how subs need to be used so instead of flaming them for it maybe Learn from it.

Personally i dont look at the SolD as using subs more like Brother alliances and one big happy family.

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:07 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Thats definetly not what im trying too do here , im not trying to flame anyone , any anger issue's ive had was from being tired and my motive's and actions being twisted by these ppl. too justify banning me and possibly another alliance .
If they can control who you can attack or more importantly stop anyone of their competition from attacking on claim's that its harrasment then that would be a powerfull weapon indeed .we'll start seeing lawyers and judge's in this game and you'll have too go through a maroo of red tape too attack anyone.

As far as sub's Go , no matter what you say , its helping another alliance win , thats a FACT !! wether or not it should be esponged from BD as Farming alliance's , thats a good arguement im obviously willing too make.
can we differinciate between a suB and an ally ? i would say it would be very hard , but you dont have too , it dosent matter .

We as players have the Right too even the odd's and band together to fight sub's to better our chance's at winning , just as you do in making sub's .. i would hope that we get some stronger players and speeker's for the cause than myself and after round's of fighting top tier alliance's with their "Family of SuB's " that we erradicate them from battleDawn ,
but untill then we have a right too fight you .

I most do respect all the player's i know that belong to these familys of suB's . im not about trying too tear them down , just trying to fight the power's that be , its impossible for an alliance to win on its on now without an ally or sub's , i see no difference here at all . i personelly cant stand marking ppl blue and want to take out everyone on the maP , just ask anyone thats been in my alliance over the years .

this is a great arguement and i apologise for my bad spelling and non- understandable post's . part of this was becouse my keyboard has the letter's rub off and im a pecker with bad timing , keyboard has been changed btw , the rest you just have to deal with :lol:

Last edited by RunnerChase on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next