It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: administer simmen interphering with game play
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:55 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

i was a few ticks away from landing attacks against a SoLD sub ,( after i joined the anti sub movement ) and it was a big battle between KSM & S0LD & SO1D , when i got this pm from the administer simmen .

quote simmen // I would just like to remind you that joining simply to harass is breaking the rules.// end quote .

so i pulled my force's back before anything landed in fear of being banned and sent him a pm asking why & how could it be harrasment
his reply
quote simmen ;// Oh, no. The argument is not that you're not allowed to fight sub alliances. Be my guest, would have been fun to join the crusade. The point I'm making is that you're on the very line between the rules of farming for LoC, giving them your resource outposts, letting them conquer you, and the rule against harassment. It has nothing to do with subs in itself at all, more the means of war against them. end quote //

im no ones farm , i am a solo player with little respect and even less leverage , i offered them the resource ops in exchange for peace becouse i couldnt defend them in the first place and when they probed my colony to see what i had , i simply moved my army too keep from being scouted and letting them take the conquer becouse i would not have been able to defend against them in the first place , putting saving my army over being conquered .. , i sent this too simmen and this was his reply

simmen quote ;// I can't say what I would do in your shoes, as I've been in your possition before and can be "slightly" anoying, and I don't htink people of E1 would like to hear that the admin gives advice on how to take down people..But giving away your stuff to the one who already went against his word, not sure about that one.. But, I don't have clear cut proof that it's farming/harassing, which is why this isn't a ban or even a warning. Just a heads up that I'm keeping my eye on you for it as farming is a problem that me as an admin set higher than the problem of subs, and will not have it happen on my server as long as I can prevent it, which is why it's better to give a small heads up to someone tiptoing on the line about it before they cross the line. // end quote

Simmen you changed the outcome of a battle and passed judgment on me for farming becouse i offered my metal mines in exchange for peace , in wich case i never got a dern reply back for your information , up too your pm , the leader of KSM has ignored all my pm's , but according to you i should have defended them against overwelming odd's and lost my army and ops to the same ppl anyway ?? who are you too tell me how too play as long as im not obviously farming like the normal violaters that pop in just to be conquered and for spawning ops for said alliance , non of wich ive done btw ,
im not a farm and did not join this world to help anyone but the alliance i joined , wich was my own , and offering a crytal too your conquers or ie resource op too your conquerer's in exchang for some leverage use to be promoted as good sence , check forum play guides for god sake !!

simmen i am totally confused now on how to play the rest of this round , will you bann me if i attack a sub for sole purpose too hurt the # 1 alliance and the fact they use sub's ?
or will you bann me for offering my crystal to ksm in exchange to get off my BACK so i can take the war too sold ?

tell me how too play simmen , you saaid in your pm players wouldnt take kindly to you advising players on what too do , but you have interphered here and ive dont nothing wrong in my opinion

let me know man how too play so i can get back to the game without fear of being banned , thanks

(EDIT) its been a while since i posted this and still no answer from simmen or any of the other BD staff who normally jump right on to discredit me and run my personal charactor in the ground , i guess their pourring over all my pm's in e1 hoping to find something they can band me over and back up simmen on this instead of acknoledging he's clearly in the wrong here and interphered with something he stated himself he no proof i was violating but proceeeded too threaton me he's watching so he can catch me doing something wrong .
since im not going to be justified here i feel i have no choise but to quite this erra entirely unless simmen responds and clearly clarifies his position and what i can do too kepp playing with out violating the rule if in fact i have violated any rules at alll wich he state's he dosetn see i have but will bann me anyway if i do saaid violation of wich i havent , i know i know im very confused over this .
im verry sorry for having to leave this world , i was actually having a blast of a good time becouse of the senergy o got from joining the anti sub movement wich may or may not be a violation ?, simmen wont clarify either way wich leave's me in the dark , nor will he say if giving away my resosurce ops or crystals is in violation ? wich is the basis of his claim i may or may not be in breach of a violation , i dont know this is very confusing too me , if attacking someone's sub or owner of a sub is harrassment then so should be marking enemys on forums and battle them were you find them for the shear pleasure of the fun you have fighting them , thats clear harrasment as well , at any rate , i awate your decission and will respect it , thank you .
, ive never been banned from battle dawn before and i have alays done my best too go by the rules .
I dont want too quit e1 , very sad

Post subject: Re: administer simmen interphering with game play
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:32 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

If you are not farming, dont worry about it. Attack anybody you want. No admin can ban you cuz he has a doubt.

But then again, if you are conquered by Alliance A, and if you are attacking Alliance B who is Alliance A's enemy, then there is indeed a valid reason for doubt. Ive doubted so many times and reported people so many times cuz that looks like a farm.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:22 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I'm betting 10 to 1 that SOLD had multiple people messaging simmen to ban you, so he had to do his due diligence and warn you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:28 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
If you are not farming, dont worry about it. Attack anybody you want. No admin can ban you cuz he has a doubt.

But then again, if you are conquered by Alliance A, and if you are attacking Alliance B who is Alliance A's enemy, then there is indeed a valid reason for doubt. Ive doubted so many times and reported people so many times cuz that looks like a farm.

So why wouldnt sub's be concidered farm's ?

also just becouse im conquered by an alliance dosent meen i am not allowed too attack anyone i feel like attacking , maybe i want to attack another conquered colony for no reason other than to see a Battle Report or maybe his avatar bother's me or maybe i dont like someones broadcast so now they see the shadow of my army or flag over their colony , ,, my point being is why are they telling me i cant attack someone or questioning who im attacking at all for what ever reason ?
i didnt send any one any bad pm's , certainly havent argued or harrassed anyone over being in a sub , i am simply declaring war on them for this reason .
I Dont give a hoot about LoC or that im conquered by them , i would have preferred they agreed to my nap but they didnt , fact is i cant fight LoC & SoLD .. i seriously cant even fight sold and win but it's my choise , is it not ? and the fact that im trying to get LoC of my back by being peacefull is my buisness , what am i supposed to do now , ask simmin to give me a list of alliance's i can and can not attack ?

this really is going over my head and do not see the point , i havent broke any rules , indeed even simmen admitted that was i was doing was not against the rules but was gonna ban me if keep doing it ? not his exact words but thats what it appears to meen .

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:14 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

RunnerChase wrote:

this really is going over my head and do not see the point , i havent broke any rules , indeed even simmen admitted that was i was doing was not against the rules but was gonna ban me if keep doing it ? not his exact words but thats what it appears to meen .

Well in fact its a good example how admins should react.
Let me try to explain it.
Simmen got a message that you are a spamming/farming colony. He looked up your account, saw that you are an old player, checked up connections to other colonies, searched for reasons why you removed your units, has been skeptically all over .... and decided to message you.
No warning was given out and no ban was placed.

He has not only seen seemingly "obvious" facts, he also tried to identify the reasons before taking any action.

I can't see any bad intention in what he did and so could you.
Now as this is clarified between you both, go on and have fun on Earth1 ! ;)
Feel free to message him ingame or here, whenever you have doubts or questions.

Cheers,

- Ilona

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:00 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

thanks , thats all i wanted was something concrete .
I feel sorry for any player that has to go through this .

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:27 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:

Sounds familiar eyyy...bro??! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: the everyone saying "Been there done that thingy" nothing new...nothing old... still on going... :)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year! ;)

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:31 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

RunnerChase wrote:

:lol: well, as what simmy said.. a warning, is all he said and did.. no ban no nothing... chill.. have fun... welcome to E1.. if Simmy does something like that again.. demand for Bonus resource!! :mrgreen:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:47 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

SoF wrote:
RunnerChase wrote:

:lol: well, as what simmy said.. a warning, is all he said and did.. no ban no nothing... chill.. have fun... welcome to E1.. if Simmy does something like that again.. demand for Bonus resource!! :mrgreen:

Nice tip SoF but that won't happen :)
We are pretty sure in what we do, so demanding tokens or resources is sort of useless.
If we are somehow mistaken, see the picture below :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:27 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yes Ilona! Truer words have never come out of a better shaped mouth ;)

BD staff is pretty sure of what they do and it is always wrong, so why ask for compensation for something that is as natural as the North Korean sattelites exploding on launch? :)

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next