It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Disband Sold Slave Camps
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:48 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Colonies of Earth One. I ask that you join me in the fight against SOLD sub alliances. The Main alliance SoLD has to many subs.

I ask, you do not attack SoLD but attack any alliance connected to SoLD. Their groupies must understand that they can not protect them all. We will teach them that it is better to die for your own game than to sacrifice ones game for others to gain.

Sold your use of subs is shameful and with out honor.

UG's Fearless Leader
-WuXing

Post subject: Re: Disband Sold Slave Camps
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:38 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hello Wu Xing, you do seem to follow us around.

Anyway, at this current moment in time we have 2 subs on E1 that use the sold tags, that isn't really an abusive number of subs i can recall many other alliances using many more than 2 subs.

Where in the world you managed to conceive that we are slave camps i do not and probables will never know.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:55 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Private being new I have no idea how you know of my followings.

Sold is exploiting subs as slaves. Some members of you sub alliances do not like being slaves. Be warned that you may have far less loyal slaves than you think.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Dear god -.- subs are not slaves. I player joining a sub knows his place and wouldn't join the sub if they wanted more -.-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:59 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I am not a new player, this is just my latest account, i am TT09 or as known in E1 The Almighty TT09 leader of So1D.

I assure your all of our members are happy to where they are including in S0LD, we get assigned our places due to our restrictions e.g. how much we can play it is not a dictatorship as you seem to believe but a democratic way of creating our alliances.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

i joined this anti sub movement and was in the middle of attacks against 2 sold sub's , when administer simmen sent me this pm and i quote //:I would just like to remind you that joining simply to harass is breaking the rules.://
So i cant fight sold now or i'll get banned for harrasment ?

were do they draw the line on harrassment ? if you join BD ato win and go after all the top alliance's is that not the same thing , in fact attacking anyone is harrasment , were they gonna go with this , i assume its up too the descretion of the administer , but i wanted to draw attention to this , becouse im thoroughly confused now .

i was fighting sold becouse i thought this was a good mission and their main alliance is # 1 , was just trying to even the odd's for the rest of us , but apparently thats against the rules .

im sorry WuX , in fear of being banned i have to abandon this mission brother , apparently BD does support Sub's after all and is going to step in and stop you .

@all sold members , no offence i was just having fun playing and i didnt think i was breaking the rules in anyway by targeting you guys , at rate i apologize , not sure if im even allowed to attack you now since it might be constrewed as harrasment , you guyz get a pass from me , thank simmen for that .
I officially quite this movement
best regard's
happy hollidays everyone
RuNNeR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:29 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Runner chase, if they are in a sub or not does not give them less protection by the rules. That is really all I have to say about your comment, feel free to keep playing as long as you follow the rules, and remember that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Fighting one evil with another evil does not make your evil any better.

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:15 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

actually SoLD has a secret sub for uhhh.... later use... so i've been told anyways ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:22 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

simmen wrote:
Runner chase, if they are in a sub or not does not give them less protection by the rules. That is really all I have to say about your comment, feel free to keep playing as long as you follow the rules, and remember that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Fighting one evil with another evil does not make your evil any better.

how can i play now simmen , any attack on sold now from me can be constrewed as harrassment , and since i cant make a deal with ksm or oit will be concidered farming , what am I too do now ?
im not trying to be overly angry about this , i just need you too clarify what are my guidlines , becouse your timely intervention durring a battle would suggest i would be banned for attacking , i need a clear decission from you on this or im confused as to what to do next , I hope you understand thast none of your pm's , ( wich i posted ) gave me a clear idea i had done anything wrong but * your watching * and attacking sold might be couse for ban and offering anything in exchange for a peace treaty might be a bannable offence , i need your judgment on this very soon becouse i poffered my crystal too ksm too and im sure they about to get it ? what is your official call sir ? can i keep going about what im doing or ... ?

EDIT ; i put my colony on vacation untill this is cleared up .

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:26 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Moose12 wrote:

Anyway, at this current moment in time we have 2 subs on E1 that use the sold tags, that isn't really an abusive number of subs i can recall many other alliances using many more than 2 subs.

Forgot SALE. :roll:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next