It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: NORD
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:58 am 
Private
Private

yait was tick 400 as me and truth agreed upon. do you really thin the era could be won if only BoS was taken out? You cant be so stupid? No NORD was very clearly the next target.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Jaremir wrote:
yait was tick 400 as me and truth agreed upon. do you really thin the era could be won if only BoS was taken out? You cant be so stupid? No NORD was very clearly the next target.

Stupid? No. I was given the wrong impression about the era. I was terribaly misinformed about what was going on. It was my understanding that NORD was helping OMEN win. I did not know of OMENs intention to win the era.

I dont blame you. With the information that is coming to me, i was wrong to blame you. But at the time, it was to my knoweldge an act of betrayal. My apologies.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:06 pm 
Private
Private

I'll gladly accept that Seth, i knew you weren't all that bad of a guy and your clearly more enlightened then the guys over at G who claim we betrayed them though we never attacked them they attacked us first
-_-

Glad to know atleast you and me wont have hard feelings. Add me up on skype sometime will ya? Or ill make kaiser give it too me :p

Will.stuart4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:42 am 
Corporal
Corporal

fact 1. You declared war on NLR for attacking someone that was about to join your tag.
fact 2. You expected us to help without any own scheludes or plans and without asking us even. We were still friendly towards BoS back then. You asked us to backstabb our deals without a fair notice basicly.
fact 3. Before we started the war on BoS as you had requested for days and obviously due to our own interests also. We checked if you were still going after NLR as u had attempted for the last week and the answear was Yes.
fact 4. You didnt inform us that BoS and you had made a nap. We were still ok that u didnt fullfill your dutie to take out NLR as we had spoken, we sacrificed one tag to keep them away from us.
fact 5. Instead of helping us out, you went and attacked Omen, that we had little faith on to finish off BoS, why we stood to fight in the first place in the big battle instead of running away to die another day.

So in short you made us attack BoS giving the impression we had your support and we were doing a favour to you. Instead you attacked our allie without a fair notice (they were under the impression that u had era long nap/partnership.) Which ruined half of our plans as well.

So obviously we were slightly dissapointed, even pissed at some stage. We were only in the shadows because u lied to us.

Nord has done nothing but run away from battles awaiting oportunetys to backstabb teams that were actually worthy to engage during the era. You do not deserve your spot as 2nd and as promised we do our best to make sure you wont finish 2nd either.

There is nothing wrong in trying to seek ways for your team to gain on ranks even attempt to win. But next time you should try to do so in more fashionable manner and atleast expect no support from the ones that you have betrayed or the ones that feels so, if u still insist to claim otherwise.

Nord gave their fair share of extra flavour to the round anyways, politically atleast. I give you that and obviously u are in the game also aslong as u hold on to all the crystals. I hope to see some of u here next era aswell.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3