It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: NORD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 356
Gender: male
avenkeri wrote:
Nord stepped up to fight from the 2nd place. Sadly they had to be cowards to do so.

Wait untill others were fighting and send in without a notice.

Also if you expect support from the ones you betray, I think u are little out of your mind.


Totaly agree here. My biggest issue with the whole thing was NORD not notifying OMEN of there choice to break our NAP.

_________________
IGN-Seth of Diehard

Current alliances-None
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NORD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:34 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 pm
Posts: 566
And then what? They'd had been mercilessly killed. I don't think what they did was a backstabb (funny how you call it a NAP now, but even if you dig further into it, it still would leave the window open for NORD to attack without breaking your dealings themselves). Second of all, what I first said. They reject your control, as it was nowhere in the NAP or whatever the hell you had. Then you'd had broken the NAP yourselves just to get rid of them. Cmon, when you do things wrong, you already gotta expect somebody to put you in your right place. Let's make honor to my forum name and give you an example: in chess, you don't have to say to your oponent that he is in check when he's in check. It's considered a courtesy if you do. Same as the feud between OMEN and BoS: OMEN started attacking AAO, OMEN leader knowing AAO had a protectorate with BoS. I even try to pacify things, he keeps going. I didn't roll over and killed him before he could kill AAO. Did I backstabb? Hell no, you guys broke the NAP, why should I treat you like a little kid and go on and tell you "Oh my gosh, doing this could mean breaking the NAP, and I think I'd have to attack you if you break our NAP :O" get real Seth. That this wasn't the most honorable way? True. But it's not unhonorable either. It's in that little grey area. You only hate them because this happened to YOU and not somebody else, like me. Oh you would had LOVED that it had happened to me. So please, don't be a hypocrite in our faces and put facts as they are.

_________________
IGN: Vault Dweller


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NORD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:31 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 356
Gender: male
thechessshark13 wrote:
And then what? They'd had been mercilessly killed. I don't think what they did was a backstabb (funny how you call it a NAP now, but even if you dig further into it, it still would leave the window open for NORD to attack without breaking your dealings themselves). Second of all, what I first said. They reject your control, as it was nowhere in the NAP or whatever the hell you had. Then you'd had broken the NAP yourselves just to get rid of them. Cmon, when you do things wrong, you already gotta expect somebody to put you in your right place. Let's make honor to my forum name and give you an example: in chess, you don't have to say to your oponent that he is in check when he's in check. It's considered a courtesy if you do. Same as the feud between OMEN and BoS: OMEN started attacking AAO, OMEN leader knowing AAO had a protectorate with BoS. I even try to pacify things, he keeps going. I didn't roll over and killed him before he could kill AAO. Did I backstabb? Hell no, you guys broke the NAP, why should I treat you like a little kid and go on and tell you "Oh my gosh, doing this could mean breaking the NAP, and I think I'd have to attack you if you break our NAP :O" get real Seth. That this wasn't the most honorable way? True. But it's not unhonorable either. It's in that little grey area. You only hate them because this happened to YOU and not somebody else, like me. Oh you would had LOVED that it had happened to me. So please, don't be a hypocrite in our faces and put facts as they are.


Bro, you know for a FACT i wouldve gone after someone if they did this to you. We had an agrement with NORD. They went against it. A FULL ERA ALLIANCE! NORD was supposed to help us fight BoS. We were not to attack each other, and OMEN never once attacked NORD. Dont give me this crap about loving it if it had happened to someone else.

You of all people should know i dont let my enemy into my camp jsut because they attacked another of my enemies. And did i ever say BoS broke there NAP? I understand that Truth was an idoit and shouldnt have attacked AAO but you cant blame that one on me. I may have been a massive influence on him, but i didnt control him.

_________________
IGN-Seth of Diehard

Current alliances-None
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NORD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:46 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:23 pm
Posts: 87
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

_________________
“We must expect reverses, even defeats. They are sent to teach us wisdom and prudence, to call forth greater energies, and to prevent our falling into greater disasters.”
-Robert. E. Lee


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NORD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:43 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 11:41 pm
Posts: 61
Well I'd like to start off with the fact that You cannot have 3 alliance s competing for the top spot and sharing the same land. At the begining of the round Omen purposly worked straight south and to cut us off so that you could make sure we got the least amount of space and resource ops. That worked well for you guys too, as we started of with a meager 7 mines, and 9 mills. We fought M and PAIN off too for our land, well you guys didnt want to get early with us and help s clear our land. You guys sat, built, expanded. Either way, we know that a figth would have happend as we were too close to each other.
I will admit, i was kept in the dark about attacking you up until tick 401, the tick after our NAP ended. I was in total disagreement and didnt participate in the war at first too. I soon realized though, if it wasnt you it would have been us. You, Nobody and Jim are all my great friends, but seperate E4 from F1, it was a necissary move i now see.
It seems you were in the dark too however, as you said we had an all era NAP. This is not true, and it seems TheTruth kept you in the dark aswell. We had a 400 tick NAP with OMEN, and we did talk to TheTruth multiple times about expanding our land more into the area you guys had, and expanding our NAP much farther. However, he blatantly ignored us when we reported sniping and asked for the land to our immediate east. He went so far as to un-friend me on skype so i couldnt message him there.
So yes, this was would have happened, either now, or at tick 1000 when BoS was dead. G and Omen were too close, and we knew G had it in for us since the begining. We chose the choice of power, but ultimatley the choice of life.

_________________
- SiGmund/Kaiser/SiNister
Retired member of AVA, NoS, 39th, AcO, BL, H1N1, NERF, MAD
TLA, DETA current member

SiN Family Forever


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NORD
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:20 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 356
Gender: male
316434 wrote:
Well I'd like to start off with the fact that You cannot have 3 alliance s competing for the top spot and sharing the same land. At the begining of the round Omen purposly worked straight south and to cut us off so that you could make sure we got the least amount of space and resource ops. That worked well for you guys too, as we started of with a meager 7 mines, and 9 mills. We fought M and PAIN off too for our land, well you guys didnt want to get early with us and help s clear our land. You guys sat, built, expanded. Either way, we know that a figth would have happend as we were too close to each other.
I will admit, i was kept in the dark about attacking you up until tick 401, the tick after our NAP ended. I was in total disagreement and didnt participate in the war at first too. I soon realized though, if it wasnt you it would have been us. You, Nobody and Jim are all my great friends, but seperate E4 from F1, it was a necissary move i now see.
It seems you were in the dark too however, as you said we had an all era NAP. This is not true, and it seems TheTruth kept you in the dark aswell. We had a 400 tick NAP with OMEN, and we did talk to TheTruth multiple times about expanding our land more into the area you guys had, and expanding our NAP much farther. However, he blatantly ignored us when we reported sniping and asked for the land to our immediate east. He went so far as to un-friend me on skype so i couldnt message him there.
So yes, this was would have happened, either now, or at tick 1000 when BoS was dead. G and Omen were too close, and we knew G had it in for us since the begining. We chose the choice of power, but ultimatley the choice of life.


Being in the dark sucks. But thats what we choose. I will have to remember to lead from now on. Cant mistakes that way.

_________________
IGN-Seth of Diehard

Current alliances-None
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NORD
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:02 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 pm
Posts: 566
felgrand08 wrote:
NORD was supposed to help us fight BoS.
felgrand08 wrote:
Bro, you know for a FACT i wouldve gone after someone if they did this to you.

This, and after Kaiser's post about you guys having no such deal, is incredibly contradictory. NORD had a NAP with us. But then your deal was that they'd attack us along with you. I believe that'd be them backstabbing us. Then you say you'd help me, but wouldn't you be the one pushing them into it? Look, I know Truth did a lot of crap he really shouldn't have. But if this is your thinking, you also need to look back and untangle yourself.

And on the note of G and OMEN being close, yeah. Truth was able to get close to G, using their past experiences; however, G had the braun behind that, and Truth had the brains. G didn't really care that OMEN was using them as a weapon against BoS and disregarded OMEN as a threat: on the other hand, Truth considered G the suicide car to take BoS down. The funniest thing of all of this is that both sides knew what the other was thinking yet didn't give a rat's arse about it, and simply went on with their own plans. And that just doomed them both. We could really write a freaking novel out of this era lol

_________________
IGN: Vault Dweller


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NORD
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:27 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 356
Gender: male
thechessshark13 wrote:
felgrand08 wrote:
NORD was supposed to help us fight BoS.
felgrand08 wrote:
Bro, you know for a FACT i wouldve gone after someone if they did this to you.

This, and after Kaiser's post about you guys having no such deal, is incredibly contradictory. NORD had a NAP with us. But then your deal was that they'd attack us along with you. I believe that'd be them backstabbing us. Then you say you'd help me, but wouldn't you be the one pushing them into it? Look, I know Truth did a lot of crap he really shouldn't have. But if this is your thinking, you also need to look back and untangle yourself.

And on the note of G and OMEN being close, yeah. Truth was able to get close to G, using their past experiences; however, G had the braun behind that, and Truth had the brains. G didn't really care that OMEN was using them as a weapon against BoS and disregarded OMEN as a threat: on the other hand, Truth considered G the suicide car to take BoS down. The funniest thing of all of this is that both sides knew what the other was thinking yet didn't give a rat's arse about it, and simply went on with their own plans. And that just doomed them both. We could really write a freaking novel out of this era lol


And you also know it my understanding that NORD was supposed to be with OMEN in evreyhint. I was told that NORD was practacly our brother alliance. There nap shouldve lasted as long as ours did.

_________________
IGN-Seth of Diehard

Current alliances-None
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NORD
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:56 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:23 pm
Posts: 9
Alright lets get this bull *CENSORED* over.

Our NAP with G and OMEN was tick 400 thus i never complained and you dont hear NORD complaining when G hit us.

You want to know why i turned on both G and OMEN? Because Truth treated me like the lesser, the lacky, the tool. I hate that. I was none of those, and he did the same thing to G. He may have brains but he is also incredibly stupid.

G and OMEN were going to attack us after BoS that was pure and simply *CENSORED* fact. G and OMEN may deny it but anybody can see that we were next. OMEN and G were closer then us with them and G had always considered us a threat.

Not to mention we didn't even attack til after tick 400. And yes you guys did know we were going to hit you before hand.

if u think your gonna win this round, then i might die of laughter.we knew u guys were planning a betrayal 10 ticks before. maybe u should get players that like u more then me.
-Quated by raider, tick 415.

So dont deny that.

And guess what i took the option that the smart person would take. G and OMEN were weak had there backs turned. Im not simply going to let an opportunity like that pass when if we dont take it we will die a slow death by "allies" hands.

So enough with this *CENSORED*, everybody. You'll all just but hurt and so far everybody not effected has said we did nothing wrong. So lets just stop this already, its what children do, get mad and have a hissy fit when they loose


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NORD
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:00 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 356
Gender: male
Jaremir wrote:
Alright lets get this bull *CENSORED* over.

Our NAP with G and OMEN was tick 400 thus i never complained and you dont hear NORD complaining when G hit us.

You want to know why i turned on both G and OMEN? Because Truth treated me like the lesser, the lacky, the tool. I hate that. I was none of those, and he did the same thing to G. He may have brains but he is also incredibly stupid.

G and OMEN were going to attack us after BoS that was pure and simply *CENSORED* fact. G and OMEN may deny it but anybody can see that we were next. OMEN and G were closer then us with them and G had always considered us a threat.

Not to mention we didn't even attack til after tick 400. And yes you guys did know we were going to hit you before hand.

if u think your gonna win this round, then i might die of laughter.we knew u guys were planning a betrayal 10 ticks before. maybe u should get players that like u more then me.
-Quated by raider, tick 415.

So dont deny that.

And guess what i took the option that the smart person would take. G and OMEN were weak had there backs turned. Im not simply going to let an opportunity like that pass when if we dont take it we will die a slow death by "allies" hands.

So enough with this *CENSORED*, everybody. You'll all just but hurt and so far everybody not effected has said we did nothing wrong. So lets just stop this already, its what children do, get mad and have a hissy fit when they loose


LOL, RAGED!!! Sorry couldnt resist. Cant say much. I posted this when too my knowledge this was one of the biggest betrayals iv evre seen. However after almost two weeks iv been set straight. I did not know that Truth was being a jerk to everyone and trying to force his way in. I had been giving him tips, but it seems he just kinda blew everything i told him off.

To add to this, i was not informed of any plan to attack NORD after BoS. It was my understanding that BoS was the only target for the era. I was also not aware of our NAP ending at tick 400. I was informed that it was era long.

_________________
IGN-Seth of Diehard

Current alliances-None
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl