It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: War: BoS vs G + OMEN
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:07 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hello,
Here is another update. At tick 452.

1. BoS- 10 members- 1053 power- 108 crystals- 19169
2. NORD-10 members- 965 power- 81 crystals- 14128
3. G - 10 members- 867 power- 92 crystals- 13465
4. OMEN- 10 members- 744 power- 43 crystals- 1124

As you see, BoS has defended the mass movement by G and has killed a very large part of their army. While NORD has been handling OMEN pretty well.

BoS's killcount:
10 armies of G
4 armies of GGG
3 armies of NORD
2 armies of OMEN

Those are the big battles so far throughout the era. It isn't even tick 500 yet. Not too bad.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:24 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

RobertELee0 wrote:
Hello,
Here is another update. At tick 452.

1. BoS- 10 members- 1053 power- 108 crystals- 19169
2. NORD-10 members- 965 power- 81 crystals- 14128
3. G - 10 members- 867 power- 92 crystals- 13465
4. OMEN- 10 members- 744 power- 43 crystals- 1124

As you see, BoS has defended the mass movement by G and has killed a very large part of their army. While NORD has been handling OMEN pretty well.

BoS's killcount:
10 armies of G
4 armies of GGG
3 armies of NORD
2 armies of OMEN

Those are the big battles so far throughout the era. It isn't even tick 500 yet. Not too bad.

To be fair about the whole NORD thing, we are ignoring them. The didnt kill any troops, just took crystals.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:10 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

RobertELee0 wrote:
Hey guys,
I would like to update the world a little bit.

Here is the current standings.

1) BoS- 10 members- 1232 power 103 crystals 18849
2) G- 10 members- 1224 power 79 crystals 16723
3)NORD-10 members- 892 power 63 crystals 12751
4)OMEN- 9 members- 780 power 55 crystals 11206

In the top 10, G has three subs. Adding up to a total of 1700ish power. BoS has three subs in top ten also. With a total of 1600ish power.

BoS has killed a few armies of OMEN's lately. Which made OMEN pull back. G has jumped to the front line and pushed it to our hive. They have about 160 full squads in our hive.

G has no subs, G has only tags.

We had a huge disadvantage from our chassis choise of the round. BoS is active and wise enough to avoid beeing trapped and taken out one by one and as the major battle at the hive showed, there is a no way we can fight an equal battle due the bonus of the ponies.

I dont know why people wanted to fight it out instead of fleeing in attempt to kill u another day, but I guess it was way too time consuming and we had little hopes that the rest of the BoS hostiles could have finished u off.

Sadly Nord made those plans vanish and I predict the round is also done due that.

As I broadcasted, hats off to BoS for getting your acts together. One of the most competetive eras so far due to a worthy foe.

At the start of the round we expected more wider alliance base for the round and started as BoS friendly. (So greetings to Rarity, why we didnt build versus your regular ponies, remember our army was worth more on the big battle.) We were just wishing to outplay you at the start of the round, but your miracle reds and only few proper alliances forced us to actually face u. Must admit that it was more fun that way.

Time to rebuild. Hopefully we can entertain you some more. :)

My respect to BoS, great bunch of players. However hopefully VD will limit your broadcast show to stop you from making complete fools out of yourselves. You are privileged to some arrogance, but someone that has 7 tags of support players and crazy amounts of reds to boost your play, shouldnt get too cocky anyhow. :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:44 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on a minute here. Sure enough, some of us used reds, I personally used about 8k. Most of them I used them throughout the war, to fund my lumber and mana ammounts. Surely, it helped a lot, but I'm pretty sure some of your guys boosted reds as well. And, G alone had and has 5 tags. Even if G5 is a one-man alliance, don't count it out ;) BoS has 3 tags: main and 2 subs. BSE is our brother alliance, and we have a protectorate with AAO. BSE had one sub, NLR. That's 6 tags, one more than yours; however, not all of ours were under our direct commands, and all 5 of yours followed the same commands, irrespective of the GROSS system, as commands are still decided. Technically, we only had 3 tags versus your 5. Then, you add up OMEN and OMAN. That's 7 tags on your side, one more than ours. But then, out of our side, only 3 of our tags were top 10, whereas you had 5 top 10 tags helping you. So you keep hammering down the tags on us on quantity, but in quality we, and you as well, must admit that you had the tags with the better qualities. Admittetdly I did not see BoSS, one of our top 10 tags, bring much, if any military help, and BoS, helped just after our battle with you guys. I'm not trying to brag here, but it's not like I won't correct you just because I'll look much better doing it. I must hand to you that OMEN didn't really help much, and died quickly. But please, let's try to me more exact and less about dampening the other's exploits here.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:18 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Ok a fair reply, the thing is, that the quantity tags all follow your orders. Where example Omen is an individual alliance and I dont think we fought u simultaneously in any stage.

And G5 is not a member of the GROSS alliance. G4 is supported for few players sake, that we didnt want to throw out.

So in fair count u can give us 3.5 tags. Which 2 of them are late creations. The whole idea of the GROSS no sub policy is that each of the tags are playable and worth something. Hopefully we can again re-gain the strenght and teamwork to each tag, as we started, when there were more oldies involved.

But you are right and deserve all the credit for the wins so far.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:26 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Spoiler:

I was abused to post this.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:50 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

wonder if thats the last of kingi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:32 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

lol G is really funny, they tried to attack me thinking I was offline and then they themselves went offline.....ironic...lol also they are picking a fight with the rank 5 alliance when the rank 1 is about to kill them? at least if they fought BoS and didn't throw away one of their armies fighting people who aren't going for the win they would have had a better chance....but of course they make the dumb decision. So G I guess you could call killing one of our inactive's armies a win for you but you failed to kill the leader, and now your leader is dead :)

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:14 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

and to think i came to f1 to do nothing and now im fighting :p

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:15 pm 
Private
Private

Love you VD <3

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next