It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era 32 stuff
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:17 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

It's a legit excuse :3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:15 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

no BRs or anything?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:02 am 
Corporal
Corporal

OmegaXII wrote:
no BRs or anything?

I want to see some ROJA vs HIGH BR's :D

Families:
CME

Former Families
UI, FPM, BoS, SAIL,

Wins:

FPM 3x
CME 2x
Milk 1x
BoS 1x
SAIL 1x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:57 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Lol we didnt push roja as a whole cause we waiting for relics otherwise we would have pushed same say we attacked

Most Kills: 62,190
Most Wreckages: 177

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:34 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

LightOo wrote:
francois1996 wrote:
thechessshark13 wrote:
Crying? Im not on ROJA's side, nor I will. I stated I was just watching. I watched as you used backstabbing as a resource to secure your win. Yet you come to the forums and say you would had won anyways; the hell you know! You didn't wait, because you yourself admit some of you were leaving, so you'd be screwed then. Still, it wasn't ROJA's fault that you guys completely failed to plan ahead. So, known result? You're practically saying ROJA would had whooped your ass if you hadn't backstabb at the same time as saying you were 100% you could win, so congrats on making yourself look like a tool contradicting your own words. And to your comment of me, I am simply stating facts here. I'm just pissed that such stupid arguments are used to excuse something inexcusable. I get it, you don't like being told a backstabber, but if that's what you did then that's what you are, plain and simple.

PS: That just makes all of HIGH a piece of crap, and you're in it so no saving you from it pal.

blah blah blah, did you read what you said after writing? read it again.
i dont wanna offend Dark but listen to this, if ROJA was loosing to Dark who arent experianced as us nor that they have more power than us, and yet they where killing ROJA. what did you expect from ROJA if they faced us?? i saved them from a humilation and from loosing tokens for already a loosing case :)
they did backstab in begining then we got in a nap and we didnt say anything so stop posting posts about a war you dont know nothing about

well well well .. look who's talking lol ... the mighty backstabber xD ... the best player of the history of BD lol ... the one who used to make long eta's moves in the front lines xD
cut the crap nub .. u backstabbed, u can't deny it ... well atleast i can say that Dark which u call nubs had the guts to fight us face to face lol
unlike u ... u had to backstab .. oh well .. who were i kiddin lol ... a team full of backstabbers can't really be trusted lol..
and most of u say, that they wanna play some other eras with me lol
ohh great ... i can just shoot u in the head then we can go out together, eh?

and no .. i'm not whining lol .... and no .. it's not part of the game .. i got backstabbed so many times lol .. and i'm glad i'm over it ... but can't let u go that easily ... glad that my so called friends showed their true colors :)
well done .. i'm so proud of u :D ... can't wait to see merc take the chance of whipping out HIGH ... cuz it's just part of the game :|

and can't be surprised ... teddy the backstabber is here to support his backstabbing friends lol ... what more can u ask? xD

meh .. this is not over and will never be over ... we still have some crappy armies ... but that will surely make some damage :)

i see, you calling me nub? mmm lets see i will take the simple example, why does pro players on bd keep joining me? plus you can ask franicum what i did on e2 to her, while i was just a sub for HINI killed more than 10k units and didnt use tokens

yes we backstabbed, i will tell you why, we got a big project and all of the team needed those tokens as fast as possible specialy me and pantera, now check this:
i dont care if Dark had the guts or not they arent so experianced to make a team full of gr8t players loose more than half of there army, plus it was us HIGH and Merc (rank 4) who had same power as ROJA and we had 100 power more, we knew how this M2 gonna end since you lost 200 power to Dark, we knew that we are gonna win and we had no doubt about it, since that moment we decided to kill you bcz we know that we are going to win. why delay a war that is going to happen in the end and we knew the result of that war? it would take some time to kill you but in the end we would

i used to be your friend mich, and i know pretty much all of your secrets in bd but still i wont say anything, lets keep it that way and stop those offensive words

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:59 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Are you guys coming back next era, Francois?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:57 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

that would be a yes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:09 am 
Private
Private

Next era on M2 should be interesting to watch ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:23 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Is ROJA vs HIGH still going on? i feel like they're just going to hand over the relics and end the era :?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:33 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

well HIGH was waiting for relics apparently as they said above, so the real war will probably start now :p

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 23  Next