It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: SA. Been done over.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:51 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Tick 600 I allowed matty to live as a friend. He said we could work together to win this era. Yet every time I asked him for that help he gave some dumb excuse.

Also I told matty I would kill him a week before we actually tried so that is no backstab there. Unless telling a player I want them dead isn't enough anymore, not sure what more I could have said.

We sure as hell lasted long enough against AcO and family. We fought wave after wave off of enemies. You know what my alliance are telling me, why we've lost. It's because we were too dependant on our allies. I kept you alive early era, because of the way matty said he would help so MILF and SA could win this era together. The only allies a really had were UA. You guys did nothing for us I should have just killed you all at tick 600 like the rest of my alliance wanted.

You guys refused to help us against AcO. If we didn't get a cease-fire you would still be chilling in that corner just doing nothing while we would all still be fighting. Matty started demanding land of me and telling where I wasn't allowed to go. My alliance told me it all started looking like a backstab from you guys but I trusted Matty, I told my alliance when SA were on our side when we needed them because I believed matty would treat my alliance with the same respect we treated you by not killing you so early on in the game. But naaah he just messed with us even more, to the point my alliance couldn't take any more of his BS.

AcO have won this era. They deserve it. They fought well and sure as hell planned it better than we did. We came here with 10 random players coz I wanted an era to play ^_^ that is all, no plan nothing. AcO had this era planned out so gratz to them :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:00 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

http://prntscr.com/lvoiw

Just one of the many hateful things I said to the guys in this alliance, a week before we took any action. But hey class it a backstab all the same, I guess that's not enough hmm?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

RobertELee0 wrote:
starwa7s wrote:
I'm sorry but you obviously haven't been following E4 well at all then.

I went to SA for help many times and every time was greeted with an excuse as to why they couldn't help us.

So please tell me. If you think we are not worthy, why did you come asking for help? It wasn't our war to fight. It was yours. You came to your allie's resuce. You simply needed heat off of your back and you made a ceasefire with BL/AcO because they thought we would end up winning in the era. You are not going to win this era. BL/AcO has played better and stronger than you guys. You have your reasons of backstabbing us, but you know the others will conquer you now. You are not playing politics. You are simply dragging the amount of time until you are conquered.

I allowed matty to live early game on his promise he would help MILF and SA win this era. We didn't receive any help and only after I said I wanted you guys dead did you start actually doing something.

starwa7s wrote:
From what I've heard about SA, half of their players gave up in a day when AcO attacked them. They lost units instantly and are no where near as organised as we were. I know they can say it was because AcO backstabbed them, but at the time of our war we were fighting BL and Awe while AcO said they would sit out of it. Next thing we knew AcO gated their armies to the front line to attack and we responded by pushing them back. Not giving up..

I am sure Matt and I will agree that we didn't live up to what we thought we would do. We lost our main battle leader, Mo. We add to go through many roster changes. I have been inactive a lot this era. We are a thrown together group of players whom most of us never played with each other. This is my first serious era. I was a non-factor in the war. I learned many things. Do you want to know what I learned? It is better to lose this war than to be in your shoes. You just had a member leave your team due to the backstabbing. People do not want that on thier names. So rethink your high spot in the world. You will be on the ground like we are soon enough.

Yer I think I can pull enough evidence out of skype logs if you give me the time (and if matty would give me the logs, my computer got restored. I know you'll be like oh that's a convinience, so if you're gonna do that get matty to copy and paste the whole year chat log between us and send it to me and I'll show you what drove us to do this) to prove the matty promised things, never delivered, than demanded our land. I've also shown evidence of a chat log about how I wanted you guys dead a weak before all of this happened. So no don't call me a backstabber here, you drove my alliance to a point where we felt you would backstab us. My alliance didn't trust you all era, I defended you from my own alliance all era from my own alliance because I trusted matty would pull though.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:46 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

So guess what? I am right again. A day after I tell you that you will lose the era you accept it. Not only have you lost an era but the respect of all players in BD, even those in your alliance.

You are a lousy player and a pathetic leader Gameover or whatever your newb name is. Also a person without a word.

Please, for the name of all that's left in BD, you and newbs like you stay off the top BD servers! Go to Galaxy or something but stop embarrassing Earth1 and 4 with your presence.

Best,

D

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:24 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

And by the way which coward declares defeat when his alliance is rank2 same power as rank1 alliance and has 4 relics? Oh yes a MILF coward

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:37 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

GameOver,
Allowed us to live? We were not your pets. We were not your sub. We were not your bother. You can't deny us to "live." This is a game, not real life. You could have conquered us, but it would have taken you major rescourses and earn you a major enemy while fighting another war. It would have taken you 100% effort if you were to fight us over 2-3 weeks ago. Please take a step off your high horse and realise that you are no better than us.

Congrats to AcO and BL on the win. You guys deserve it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:37 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Guys...AcO and BL still have not won yet. Sure we have picked up a fair bit of momentum but doesn't mean it is all over yet. We still need to cross the oceans and fight for the relics. MILF still have alot of units and are still very powerful. SA may have lost alot of pwoer..but remember, so did we when we first fought MILF.

As long as their members don't all jump ship like rats and try to run and join our side....and actually stand by their alliance and fight.....this could still go on for a fair while...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:57 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I think the amount of lies and blatant Bull that has been exchanged in this world has pretty much killed it.

In response to SA demanding land and stuff... Utter %&$%.... I had simply expressed a plan against a common enemy. Need i say more.

AcO and BL bent the rules against SA NaP... Simple as that they attacked us without warning on a mass scale with 400 ticks left of the nap... The reasoning was we had advanced to far in a ground that was considered neutral when the NAP was agree'd upon. We had even started to raze the ops that we had gathered from the war with TRF which was the only reason SA was in western Asia and western Russia. ( Which is hardly ACO hive ) which they claimed.

Thats one thing.

For MILF to come forth and attack our colonies. Well what can be said.... As Gameover just said earlier on; we had an agreement that we would be first and second. As far as i was concerned that was the bottom line. The small print MILF tried to add on because they were in a war they had self inflicted was some what irrelivent... This was obviously a disagreement between allies. Not an exscuse to jump on the Band wagon and try to grab, and fail, at grabbing some cheap chrystals.....

Shame on all Milf players involved. AcO and BL dirty tactics might just have won this one unless the west can pull it together....

Will you be fast enough?

Enjoy

Matty of WARDOG

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:04 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

RobertELee0 wrote:
GameOver,
Allowed us to live? We were not your pets. We were not your sub. We were not your bother. You can't deny us to "live." This is a game, not real life. You could have conquered us, but it would have taken you major rescourses and earn you a major enemy while fighting another war. It would have taken you 100% effort if you were to fight us over 2-3 weeks ago. Please take a step off your high horse and realise that you are no better than us.

Congrats to AcO and BL on the win. You guys deserve it.

No man. Before WARDOG had even started playing this era, before you were even in the top 10 alliances, WARDOG came to me asking for a chance. We wanted to kill him because Jackel had just got conquered and WARDOG took all his conquers, but I said no lets give him the chance.

W/e though I guess I suck at this game "as a leader". I can live with that

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:06 pm 
Private
Private

Go Wardoggy-dog.

You got my support.

But Backstabbing is part of the game, you gotta deal with it to win.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next