It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 23  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era 32 stuff
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:10 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:12 am
Posts: 195
Gender: male
LightOo wrote:
francois1996 wrote:
thechessshark13 wrote:
Crying? Im not on ROJA's side, nor I will. I stated I was just watching. I watched as you used backstabbing as a resource to secure your win. Yet you come to the forums and say you would had won anyways; the hell you know! You didn't wait, because you yourself admit some of you were leaving, so you'd be screwed then. Still, it wasn't ROJA's fault that you guys completely failed to plan ahead. So, known result? You're practically saying ROJA would had whooped your ass if you hadn't backstabb at the same time as saying you were 100% you could win, so congrats on making yourself look like a tool contradicting your own words. And to your comment of me, I am simply stating facts here. I'm just pissed that such stupid arguments are used to excuse something inexcusable. I get it, you don't like being told a backstabber, but if that's what you did then that's what you are, plain and simple.

PS: That just makes all of HIGH a piece of crap, and you're in it so no saving you from it pal.

blah blah blah, did you read what you said after writing? read it again.
i dont wanna offend Dark but listen to this, if ROJA was loosing to Dark who arent experianced as us nor that they have more power than us, and yet they where killing ROJA. what did you expect from ROJA if they faced us?? i saved them from a humilation and from loosing tokens for already a loosing case :)
they did backstab in begining then we got in a nap and we didnt say anything so stop posting posts about a war you dont know nothing about

well well well .. look who's talking lol ... the mighty backstabber xD ... the best player of the history of BD lol ... the one who used to make long eta's moves in the front lines xD
cut the crap nub .. u backstabbed, u can't deny it ... well atleast i can say that Dark which u call nubs had the guts to fight us face to face lol
unlike u ... u had to backstab .. oh well .. who were i kiddin lol ... a team full of backstabbers can't really be trusted lol..
and most of u say, that they wanna play some other eras with me lol
ohh great ... i can just shoot u in the head then we can go out together, eh?

and no .. i'm not whining lol .... and no .. it's not part of the game .. i got backstabbed so many times lol .. and i'm glad i'm over it ... but can't let u go that easily ... glad that my so called friends showed their true colors :)
well done .. i'm so proud of u :D ... can't wait to see merc take the chance of whipping out HIGH ... cuz it's just part of the game :|

and can't be surprised ... teddy the backstabber is here to support his backstabbing friends lol ... what more can u ask? xD

meh .. this is not over and will never be over ... we still have some crappy armies ... but that will surely make some damage :)


You call me a backstabber yet we had valid reasons for taking you out, your top player and most active member even said so himself that you broke your agreement with us thus ending any friendly relationship we had. So really we did not backstab you, just simply had enough of what you were doing. You say backstabbing is not part of the game, wake up and open your eyes! or does your single mindedness cloud your vision from seeing the truth. Backstabbing has always been happening whether it is justified or not. Oh and whats that you have backstabbed before?... hypocrite. One more thing i have been backstabbed countless times, did i like that? obviously not but was it a sound strategy for taking me out? yes, all be it that there was no valid reasons for it but whatever..

_________________
Image

All war is deception,
We the few, defend the many
The Myth The L3G3ND
TE The Elite


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era 32 stuff
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:30 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 2337
Location: no location for you
Gender: female
starwa7s wrote:
I am from HIGH.

orly now? :p

i see this thread exploded, i blame vault, anyways... sometimes backstabs are a strategic moves, may sounds kinda *CENSORED* i know but its true, you either take out your competition now when they're down, or do it later when they have the chance to own you. im not much of a backstabber (except last era) and i havent been backstabbed much either so i dont really know much about backstabbing, just going by what other people say and complain about :p

_________________
Image
Image
PSN: aLpHaOmEgAXII


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era 32 stuff
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:32 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 624
Location: Eire for life haha
Gender: male
Down with this sort of thing!!!!

_________________
Image

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~
Skype: cianoige

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)
Image

Allies ATM:none ;{~


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era 32 stuff
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:34 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 2337
Location: no location for you
Gender: female
thanks for your input cianog :p

_________________
Image
Image
PSN: aLpHaOmEgAXII


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era 32 stuff
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 am
Posts: 536
Gender: male
ConqueringMenstrual wrote:
Just to clarify Langy, are you referring to ROJA or to Chess, when you state you were backstabbed a few eras ago?

Because if it is ROJA, you are either very confused or mistaken. No team I have lead have ever backstabbed. Also I can't remember PUFF, which either means you made no significance to the era or you're thinking of an era before my and my members in ROJA's time.

If you are referring to Chess (He is also a moral player), I dont see how one backstab can validate another. It just show's that you saw weakness in 2 families:
A weakness in ROJA: Breaking friendly diplomacy/NAP with ROJA, after they lost a battle to another alliance.
A weakness in HIGH: Doubting their abilities to beat ROJA, with the set agreements in place.



Trinity knows all about it. Anyhow like i stated if it was up to me Id never let it go down like that but im just a puppet in this era unfortunately.
In saying that im Aware you have most of your armies still and will look foward to the battle to come.. An angry opponent is a dangerous opponent :)

_________________
(ROTF)
(DETH)
(MES)
(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era 32 stuff
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:59 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:12 am
Posts: 195
Gender: male
Cianog as always making a very strong statement which puts other posts to shame.

_________________
Image

All war is deception,
We the few, defend the many
The Myth The L3G3ND
TE The Elite


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era 32 stuff
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:14 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:59 am
Posts: 134
Langy wrote:
ConqueringMenstrual wrote:
Just to clarify Langy, are you referring to ROJA or to Chess, when you state you were backstabbed a few eras ago?

Because if it is ROJA, you are either very confused or mistaken. No team I have lead have ever backstabbed. Also I can't remember PUFF, which either means you made no significance to the era or you're thinking of an era before my and my members in ROJA's time.

If you are referring to Chess (He is also a moral player), I dont see how one backstab can validate another. It just show's that you saw weakness in 2 families:
A weakness in ROJA: Breaking friendly diplomacy/NAP with ROJA, after they lost a battle to another alliance.
A weakness in HIGH: Doubting their abilities to beat ROJA, with the set agreements in place.



Trinity knows all about it. Anyhow like i stated if it was up to me Id never let it go down like that but im just a puppet in this era unfortunately.
In saying that im Aware you have most of your armies still and will look foward to the battle to come.. An angry opponent is a dangerous opponent :)

I can't say I recall a Trinity either, though please feel free to fill me in and I will clear up. And thank you, I have the entirety of my army.

I realise you are only sub and have to follow orders so it is slightly, different on your behalf (http://prntscr.com/lrc7y)

Haven & Shadow were the loudest voices shouting for the backstab, a re-occurring style of play for them.
While Haven championed the decision: http://prntscr.com/lr69g
I've lost the little respect I had for Shadow, having put the knife straight into a close friends back: http://prntscr.com/lr57m

_________________
Image
FMJ, LD, POKE, GoT, HAHA
Lead: AxT, EoR, MM & CME


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era 32 stuff
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:07 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Posts: 1109
ConqueringMenstrual wrote:
Langy wrote:
ConqueringMenstrual wrote:
Just to clarify Langy, are you referring to ROJA or to Chess, when you state you were backstabbed a few eras ago?

Because if it is ROJA, you are either very confused or mistaken. No team I have lead have ever backstabbed. Also I can't remember PUFF, which either means you made no significance to the era or you're thinking of an era before my and my members in ROJA's time.

If you are referring to Chess (He is also a moral player), I dont see how one backstab can validate another. It just show's that you saw weakness in 2 families:
A weakness in ROJA: Breaking friendly diplomacy/NAP with ROJA, after they lost a battle to another alliance.
A weakness in HIGH: Doubting their abilities to beat ROJA, with the set agreements in place.



Trinity knows all about it. Anyhow like i stated if it was up to me Id never let it go down like that but im just a puppet in this era unfortunately.
In saying that im Aware you have most of your armies still and will look foward to the battle to come.. An angry opponent is a dangerous opponent :)

I can't say I recall a Trinity either, though please feel free to fill me in and I will clear up. And thank you, I have the entirety of my army.

I realise you are only sub and have to follow orders so it is slightly, different on your behalf (http://prntscr.com/lrc7y)

Haven & Shadow were the loudest voices shouting for the backstab, a re-occurring style of play for them.
While Haven championed the decision: http://prntscr.com/lr69g
I've lost the little respect I had for Shadow, having put the knife straight into a close friends back: http://prntscr.com/lr57m


I didn't Champion the decision exactly. But did advocate for the idea. It was Tom's suggestion and so I give credit to him. However I guess I should have used backstab in quotations. As I only called it a backstab in that message as that is what u labeled it in the prior message and I did not want to get in this exact argument and yet here we are.

I am not going to say we back stabbed or didn't. Cuz everyone is using different definitions of the same word. all I can say is that we had an NaP with ROJA at the beginning of the era and they broke that. Not only that but throughout this era they have intentionally sniped members and tried to kill our squads.

The only reason there was not a huge update of ROJA breaking our NAP or trying to snipe kill our squads is bc we have all played this game wore and are mature enough to realize it happens every era. We just don't say anything and move on.

Respect me if you want, don't of you want. But don't sit on this forum just complaining. There's a thing called being a sore loser and there's a thing called being a sore winner.

To those complaining of a backstab, I would stop because it just looks bad.

To those in HIGH or Merc Arguing with them. At some point you need to realize that they won't be appeased or satisfied so let them whine or complain

Would like to point out that LIZ1 "backstabbed" Dark without Dark even doing anything to justify it and dark didn't complain about it. Yet ROJA actually breaks our NAP and we have pages of people complaining.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era 32 stuff
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:13 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 am
Posts: 536
Gender: male
A big thank you to Conq for the pic of skype chat.. we were finally able to determine the mole we had in squad filling you with Info :)

BOSS name goes to mud :)

_________________
(ROTF)
(DETH)
(MES)
(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era 32 stuff
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:40 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:21 am
Posts: 82
Gender: male
I didn't Champion the decision exactly. But did advocate for the idea. It was Tom's suggestion and so I give credit to him. However I guess I should have used backstab in quotations. As I only called it a backstab in that message as that is what u labeled it in the prior message and I did not want to get in this exact argument and yet here we are.

I am not going to say we back stabbed or didn't. Cuz everyone is using different definitions of the same word. all I can say is that we had an NaP with ROJA at the beginning of the era and they broke that. Not only that but throughout this era they have intentionally sniped members and tried to kill our squads.

The only reason there was not a huge update of ROJA breaking our NAP or trying to snipe kill our squads is bc we have all played this game wore and are mature enough to realize it happens every era. We just don't say anything and move on.

Respect me if you want, don't of you want. But don't sit on this forum just complaining. There's a thing called being a sore loser and there's a thing called being a sore winner.

To those complaining of a backstab, I would stop because it just looks bad.

To those in HIGH or Merc Arguing with them. At some point you need to realize that they won't be appeased or satisfied so let them whine or complain

Would like to point out that LIZ1 "backstabbed" Dark without Dark even doing anything to justify it and dark didn't complain about it. Yet ROJA actually breaks our NAP and we have pages of people complaining

To add to that us at DarK didnt complain we got back on the saddle and look at LZ1 now ._.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 23  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl