It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era 32 stuff
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

thechessshark13 wrote:
francois1996 wrote:
thechessshark13 wrote:
I'm in this world just to watch, and I will only watch, but I guess I'll also speak here. HIGH backstabbs ROJA and don't even try to deny it. Instead claiming this is BATTLEdawn and some crap. I've heard that so many times before, same crap will stay as crap and it will never excuse a backstabb. But what ticked me off is that a player said that not giving the others a chance to win is respect. Are you kidding me? That is the most idiotic argument I've ever heard. And it's used to excuse a backstabb? HIGH, you guys disrespected both ROJA's honor and yours. You disrespect honor as a whole. You backstabbed quite and simply because you didn't have the nuts to stand for what you speak of. Respect isn't about not giving your enemy a chance, it's about being fair to an oponent and still defeating them. Yeah, some people can actually do that. Go get the skills so you can too. Don't go trying to avoid what you are: if you can't stand for your own words then don't use them to candycoat the crap you're full of.

jeez its part of the game! stop crying! it was getting borred for us on m2
and we where sure that roja gonna loose, we are all vets in HIGH, so is Merc(rank 4) our brother alliance, there was no way that ROJA could have beat us, plus they lost alot of squads to Dark, which was never expected by a team like ROJA, since then we where 100% we was winning, then why delay a war that is gonna happen and we know the result? we simply wanted to end m2 as fast as possible bcz some of us are leaving, plus there unstoppable snipping?
next era there would be HIGH again, whoever doubt we cant beat the best, we will face you next era.

PS: i didnt came up with this idea, all of the team voted on it

Crying? Im not on ROJA's side, nor I will. I stated I was just watching. I watched as you used backstabbing as a resource to secure your win. Yet you come to the forums and say you would had won anyways; the hell you know! You didn't wait, because you yourself admit some of you were leaving, so you'd be screwed then. Still, it wasn't ROJA's fault that you guys completely failed to plan ahead. So, known result? You're practically saying ROJA would had whooped your ass if you hadn't backstabb at the same time as saying you were 100% you could win, so congrats on making yourself look like a tool contradicting your own words. And to your comment of me, I am simply stating facts here. I'm just pissed that such stupid arguments are used to excuse something inexcusable. I get it, you don't like being told a backstabber, but if that's what you did then that's what you are, plain and simple.

PS: That just makes all of HIGH a piece of crap, and you're in it so no saving you from it pal.

Whether you choose to accept it or not, "backstabbing is a part of this game, now I am not saying HIGH did backstab or that they didn't, just simply what happened has happened now either do something about it in-game or shut up whining. Anyone would think you never seen this kind of thing before.

All war is deception,
We the few, defend the many
The Myth The L3G3ND
TE The Elite

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:10 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

thechessshark13 wrote:
Crying? Im not on ROJA's side, nor I will. I stated I was just watching. I watched as you used backstabbing as a resource to secure your win. Yet you come to the forums and say you would had won anyways; the hell you know! You didn't wait, because you yourself admit some of you were leaving, so you'd be screwed then. Still, it wasn't ROJA's fault that you guys completely failed to plan ahead. So, known result? You're practically saying ROJA would had whooped your ass if you hadn't backstabb at the same time as saying you were 100% you could win, so congrats on making yourself look like a tool contradicting your own words. And to your comment of me, I am simply stating facts here. I'm just pissed that such stupid arguments are used to excuse something inexcusable. I get it, you don't like being told a backstabber, but if that's what you did then that's what you are, plain and simple.

PS: That just makes all of HIGH a piece of crap, and you're in it so no saving you from it pal.

blah blah blah, did you read what you said after writing? read it again.
i dont wanna offend Dark but listen to this, if ROJA was loosing to Dark who arent experianced as us nor that they have more power than us, and yet they where killing ROJA. what did you expect from ROJA if they faced us?? i saved them from a humilation and from loosing tokens for already a loosing case :)
they did backstab in begining then we got in a nap and we didnt say anything so stop posting posts about a war you dont know nothing about

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:28 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

francois1996 wrote:
thechessshark13 wrote:

i dont wanna offend Dark but listen to this, if ROJA was loosing to Dark who arent experianced as us nor that they have more power than us, and yet they where killing ROJA. what did you expect from ROJA if they faced us?? i saved them from a humilation and from loosing tokens for already a loosing case :)
they did backstab in begining then we got in a nap and we didnt say anything so stop posting posts about a war you dont know nothing about

My PS was directed to yours, or else I would had written it normally. I guess? The past matters not to me: right now HIGH is saying a thousand and one reason why they backstabbed, telling people to "get over it" and generally trying not to look so bad. Me not following the DarK vs HIGH + ROJA war closely (even though I do have inside info) is why I'm not here saying anything about DarK or that war. Again I'm simply stating the fact that HIGH backstabbed ROJA, and the fact that you are using stupid excuses to try not look too bad, then telling everyone to just shut up about it. The reasons you further use to excuse your excuses also get to the point where I can't help but point out how ridiculous they are. You didn't save anyone from using less tokens, you didn't save anyone from humiliation, you saved your ass. Why you'd try to deny the ugly truth is beyond me which is why I keep coming here to tell you off. So, you tell me to stop talking about wars I know nothing about and I tell you to stop talking crap if you don't understand what you're even talking about.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:39 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

thechessshark13 wrote:
francois1996 wrote:
thechessshark13 wrote:

My PS was directed to yours, or else I would had written it normally. I guess? The past matters not to me: right now HIGH is saying a thousand and one reason why they backstabbed, telling people to "get over it" and generally trying not to look so bad. Me not following the DarK vs HIGH + ROJA war closely (even though I do have inside info) is why I'm not here saying anything about DarK or that war. Again I'm simply stating the fact that HIGH backstabbed ROJA, and the fact that you are using stupid excuses to try not look too bad, then telling everyone to just shut up about it. The reasons you further use to excuse your excuses also get to the point where I can't help but point out how ridiculous they are. You didn't save anyone from using less tokens, you didn't save anyone from humiliation, you saved your ass. Why you'd try to deny the ugly truth is beyond me which is why I keep coming here to tell you off. So, you tell me to stop talking about wars I know nothing about and I tell you to stop talking crap if you don't understand what you're even talking about.

find the part where i didnt say we didnt backstabb
i said we had reasons it maybe would sound dum, but its true
ROJA could play smart and make big damage to us, even with backstab, i got backstabbed many times by the best, and still i managed to kill like half or a lil bit less of there armies.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:57 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

francois1996 wrote:
thechessshark13 wrote:
francois1996 wrote:

why like only blaming me for it??? rami is leading, plus tom came up with the idea and the rest voted for yes even your leader on e1 and since every1 said yes then i said why not, and im not running from it, plus i didnt say we didnt backstab, show me the part where i said we didnt backstab

Lol you were the one that responded and were like "Oh no, this didn't happen to me!" so I merely followed upon your arguments. You can search throughout my messages pal, I never said you specifically. Except on one part in which i called you a tool for contradicting yourself. Mea culpa, I did mention you specifically there. So show me where I blame you for the backstabb bro. It's just your stupid reasons and excuses that I've read over and over on the broadcasts that I'm shooting down. I just got fed up with letting everyone or anyone to run their mouth about how they did this because of that when we all know its crap. I'm fed up with them actually be admitted. I never will let them be a legitimate reason, excuse or shield from the crap one deserves for backstabbing. And if you stand by them, you will end up shot down as well. I call crap crap, my leader on E4 could disagree, but I couldn't care less who disagrees with me: I will call things by their name, and that's that. This ain't about E4, or about me, it's about you guys filling the broadcasts with whining about being blamed for backstabbing, then saying ROJA are whiners because they call you out for it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:47 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

francois1996 wrote:
thechessshark13 wrote:

well well well .. look who's talking lol ... the mighty backstabber xD ... the best player of the history of BD lol ... the one who used to make long eta's moves in the front lines xD
cut the crap nub .. u backstabbed, u can't deny it ... well atleast i can say that Dark which u call nubs had the guts to fight us face to face lol
unlike u ... u had to backstab .. oh well .. who were i kiddin lol ... a team full of backstabbers can't really be trusted lol..
and most of u say, that they wanna play some other eras with me lol
ohh great ... i can just shoot u in the head then we can go out together, eh?

and no .. i'm not whining lol .... and no .. it's not part of the game .. i got backstabbed so many times lol .. and i'm glad i'm over it ... but can't let u go that easily ... glad that my so called friends showed their true colors :)
well done .. i'm so proud of u :D ... can't wait to see merc take the chance of whipping out HIGH ... cuz it's just part of the game :|

and can't be surprised ... teddy the backstabber is here to support his backstabbing friends lol ... what more can u ask? xD

meh .. this is not over and will never be over ... we still have some crappy armies ... but that will surely make some damage :)

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:30 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

7 pages. that's how long it took for back stab talk to come into this thread.

There should be a hall of shame for people who back stab :P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:35 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I am from HIGH.

I'll put it simply. We backstabbed because ROJA are a pro team. Given the chance to build up they could have stormed through this era. I've said it before some place else, if you see a bully on the floor you wouldn't pick him up so he can knock you out would you?

The reason this backstab is so outstanding is because it has happened so early on in the game, where ROJA have lost their structure to build upon. Most backstabs happen late in game, so generally aren't as effective, but with all these early wars going on it has changed the game a little on M2.

People backstab. Every era I have played my alliance have said they've been backstabbed in some form or another (except e4) on different scales of how bad the backstabbing was. It happens and always will in BD.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:39 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

LightOo wrote:
francois1996 wrote:
thechessshark13 wrote:

well well well .. look who's talking lol ... the mighty backstabber xD ... the best player of the history of BD lol ... the one who used to make long eta's moves in the front lines xD
cut the crap nub .. u backstabbed, u can't deny it ... well atleast i can say that Dark which u call nubs had the guts to fight us face to face lol
unlike u ... u had to backstab .. oh well .. who were i kiddin lol ... a team full of backstabbers can't really be trusted lol..
and most of u say, that they wanna play some other eras with me lol
ohh great ... i can just shoot u in the head then we can go out together, eh?

and no .. i'm not whining lol .... and no .. it's not part of the game .. i got backstabbed so many times lol .. and i'm glad i'm over it ... but can't let u go that easily ... glad that my so called friends showed their true colors :)
well done .. i'm so proud of u :D ... can't wait to see merc take the chance of whipping out HIGH ... cuz it's just part of the game :|

and can't be surprised ... teddy the backstabber is here to support his backstabbing friends lol ... what more can u ask? xD

meh .. this is not over and will never be over ... we still have some crappy armies ... but that will surely make some damage :)

To save you any more embarrassment The move pulled on ROJA was exact same move pulled on Me and staffy on M2 a few era's ago.. remember PUFF
Remember when u came in under the radar attacked friendlies?

Selective memory's im seeing here.. Wait stay tuned ill get ya some old quotes you put in forums when u said Backstabbing is all apart of battledawn :)

And For the record i may not have agreed with it myself but i will always back my friends 100 percent when i make a commitment.

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:02 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Just to clarify Langy, are you referring to ROJA or to Chess, when you state you were backstabbed a few eras ago?

Because if it is ROJA, you are either very confused or mistaken. No team I have lead have ever backstabbed. Also I can't remember PUFF, which either means you made no significance to the era or you're thinking of an era before my and my members in ROJA's time.

If you are referring to Chess (He is also a moral player), I dont see how one backstab can validate another. It just show's that you saw weakness in 2 families:
A weakness in ROJA: Breaking friendly diplomacy/NAP with ROJA, after they lost a battle to another alliance.
A weakness in HIGH: Doubting their abilities to beat ROJA, with the set agreements in place.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 23  Next