It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: AcO and Coalition VS SA
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:41 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

LOL SA....trying to play politics now....get out of here boy.

Moving 100's of units within 12 ticks of my colony was always going to be testing the NAP. ASIA or not.....if I moved units near you, we all know that hell would have broken loose. You're lucky I was held back and that I didnt take you already... You can try and mask it as "getting TBF" etc...except you were always 100 times stronger than TBF/TRF...that is why you backstabbed them in the first place...lol...what an weak excuse of alliance.

We are not stupid...learn to deal with that..and stop crying about it on a forums.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:17 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Well we had this crossing the border:

And then this where they attacked DcO for ops that were taken I believe Matty said 80 ticks earlier

And then there was this where they started jamming our gates

And yet I still said we have to stick to the NAP. Even before you decided to use Tbf as an excuse to invade asia you had mass units sitting on a radar maybe 8 ticks from a members colony. When I asked you about it Matty you laughed and called me or my member parinoid.

I worked hard to keep the peace on the AA border and as far as this war. It was pushed and you knew all too well what you were doing as you were pushing further into asia where AcO have colonies and BL and lots of the coalition alliances. You thought we would sit back and allow you to take one coalition alliance at a time and you know that really was not a very accurate thought process on your part.

If we had pushed into AA after MILF you would have flipped a lid so quit crying about the honor. Personally I think that you have disrespected all the honor I have shown for your alliance this era and you can only push so hard until the bow breaks.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:24 pm 
Private
Private

Hypolaw wrote:
It is so good that ppl like you feloni decide to speak up in the forum.

I enjoy very much that you are CONVINCED.

And i am enjoyting it so much becuase you give absolutely NO solid proof about anything you say, not even grain of proof. Basically you are just convinced by the fact that SA did this because so.
Very well grounded.

That alone proves that SA got backstabbed, and not only that, but almost all members of the COs that have been dragged into this war have been fooled to believe they are justified to do so.

At least ppl if you like being a backstaber, stop hiding behind your finger!

Me voicing my opinion alone proves that you got backstabbed? Oh my...
You know, those backstabbing essays you write get really boring really fast.

Hell, ive played too many strategy games in my life and i can handle those stories. But you calling others with names and doubting their mind just because they spoke how they are feeling is too much for even me to handle. That name calling approach is used in primary school and wont help your case here at all. Plus it makes others lose their respect they had for you.

You want to talk about the proof? Why? Anything i could give or show to you would not change your mind and conviction, would it?

If you think im a fool and got dragged into this, then let me be a fool. Why try to change it? I already got a message from Buhuhu saying how awful person i am for siding with cO in this matter. Guess i dont get any presents this year...

Let me tell you again the 3 reasons why i am in this:
1: those two attacks in AA to our OPs a few days ago - those OPs were taken away from a lonely spammer in AA that hates everybody. They used to belong to SA - they did not when we got them. SA launching attacks over the boarder claiming them to be given without any resistance OR WW4 breaks loose - not the most diplomatic approach, id say. As I said, that would give a whole world a reason to attack each other and reclaim old OPs, regardless of NAP or allies. Should i attack my allies just because i lost some OPs earlier and now my ally has them? I dont think so...

2: SA parking 80 units next to our training grounds in Europe. They might have gotten there because of the T(G/R/B)F attacking, they might have been there waiting for the right time to bounce on us - we dont know....and never will.

3: I am part of the coalition.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:24 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Yes yes, i know im awesome. First BR up.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:11 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hey guys,
Yes SA did push into Asia. But that was because we were attacked from an alliance that was based in Asia and in order to kill their units that were harrasing our outposts and armies, we had to presure. We slowly moved into asia hoping that you guys would understand. But AcO and the Coalition declared war on us over something that was not in the NAP at all. We agreed on terms in AA. Nothing about Asia. Nothing about Europe. Yet we didn't go flying up into Europe like we could have or march into Asia chasing our attackers.
Please tell me why we were poking you guys to war. We lost our big brain and battle field leader, Mo. He went to the hospital about 10 days ago and isn't out yet. So we were forced to kick him and take his outposts before they were deleted. We don't have a full roster and do not have the proper defense up to fight 5 teams.
The trash talking can stop. We have not made a single stride in this war and we fully accept that. We were not were near prepared to fight a war. We are not active enough to keep up. But we aren't throwing the towel. But anyhow congratulations on the well fought era so far. If you are able to knock us off and MILF off, you guys surely deserve to win.

Last edited by RobertELee0 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:19 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

First off id like to say i hope your friend is fine. secondly i do beleave the attack on DCO *camps* none the less along with Twitcy making attacks in AA provoked this war. We debated this seriously for 3 days. Matty started ignoroing Red in game as well as on skype.Had there been a mis comunication of time she would had accomadated him. After tbf ops were gone you started building ops and radars/gates. left us no choice.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:06 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hello,
I understand where you guys are coming from. Matt told us he blocked you guys after you guys declared war because he felt like he was being harrassed by many PMs spamming him. Other than that, he didn't really tell us. We expected a little anger from you guys, but you would have done the same thing. We were wrong on how active and strong our team would be. We had a large number of troops but terrible planning and coordination lead to our early fall. The backstabb of MILF did nothing for our team either. It was nice to learn how you guys all play. I might be looking for a team next era and I will strongly consider playing with you guys. But when people like MILF backstabb after we clearly lossing in a war against their main threat, it shows me the kind of people are greedy for score, not just the win. Until then, stay classy E4. It was fun while it lasted.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:01 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

RobertELee0 wrote:
Hello,
I understand where you guys are coming from. Matt told us he blocked you guys after you guys declared war because he felt like he was being harrassed by many PMs spamming him. Other than that, he didn't really tell us. We expected a little anger from you guys, but you would have done the same thing. We were wrong on how active and strong our team would be. We had a large number of troops but terrible planning and coordination lead to our early fall. The backstabb of MILF did nothing for our team either. It was nice to learn how you guys all play. I might be looking for a team next era and I will strongly consider playing with you guys. But when people like MILF backstabb after we clearly lossing in a war against their main threat, it shows me the kind of people are greedy for score, not just the win. Until then, stay classy E4. It was fun while it lasted.

SA has my upmost respect. I have alwyas been honest in my intention. SA was my target and i did all i could to push war on you. However i did not expect MILF to follow through with plan of wiping you guys out. Its too bad, i was enjoying this confrontation.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:14 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

felgrand08 wrote:

Yes yes, i know im awesome. First BR up.

You really need to add the other guys squads on to this BR. You make it look a lot more awesome than it actually is.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:15 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

felgrand08 wrote:
RobertELee0 wrote:
Hello,

SA has my upmost respect. I have alwyas been honest in my intention. SA was my target and i did all i could to push war on you. However i did not expect MILF to follow through with plan of wiping you guys out. Its too bad, i was enjoying this confrontation.

Read other thread and quit accusing us of backstabbing please

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next