It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Era: 26
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:23 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:06 pm
Posts: 35
OmegaXII wrote:
i tried to get hated once, i ended up making more friends v.v


for you its hard to get hated. for HULK it was easy as they back stabbed from what i hear.

darathmurrough wrote:
tats exactly whats happening.... ;{~


huh? I'm confused with this.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 26
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 624
Location: Eire for life haha
Gender: male
im basically trying to piss people off but seem to be making friends ;{~ i fail at trolling lol

_________________
Image

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~
Skype: cianoige

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)
Image

Allies ATM:none ;{~


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 26
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:13 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:54 am
Posts: 34
Being hated got more respect in return coz if they will continue to hate... it means more trouble on them :)

Anyway im just lurking here. now we are back in f3 :mrgreen:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 26
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:22 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 50
they need to remember if you have the player generalkain in your alliance you are the enemy of all SA and NA alliances.

remember this if you are new in this world.
South american Federation of alliances (SAF)
North american Coalition of alliances (NACA)
American continent Federation of alliances (ACF) NA + SA

and yes if you ask me RIP dont play this era for that i am making my own team RID alliance and RID dont are RIP we have the same diplomacy as RIP with all the alliances. remember i am the minister of diplomacy of RIP and i know all.

enjoy the fun.
Lelouch Vi Britannia Leader of RID and minister of diplomacy of RIP. and SAF federation.


_________________
Image
alliance: RIP earth 3
ImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 26
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:08 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:06 pm
Posts: 35
sonders54 wrote:
they need to remember if you have the player generalkain in your alliance you are the enemy of all SA and NA alliances.

remember this if you are new in this world.
South american Federation of alliances (SAF)
North american Coalition of alliances (NACA)
American continent Federation of alliances (ACF) NA + SA

and yes if you ask me RIP dont play this era for that i am making my own team RID alliance and RID dont are RIP we have the same diplomacy as RIP with all the alliances. remember i am the minister of diplomacy of RIP and i know all.

enjoy the fun.
Lelouch Vi Britannia Leader of RID and minister of diplomacy of RIP. and SAF federation.



sup Lelouch?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 26
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 624
Location: Eire for life haha
Gender: male
rank 438 to rank 3, the rags to riches story of Cianog of Eire lol, im actually likin this new scoring system and for all of you shouting mega booster at me every 2 seconds realise that with this new system such a rise is actually possible with skill nd not just a giant wallet ;{~

_________________
Image

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~
Skype: cianoige

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)
Image

Allies ATM:none ;{~


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 26
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:50 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1535
Gender: male
darathmurrough wrote:
rank 438 to rank 3, the rags to riches story of Cianog of Eire lol, im actually likin this new scoring system and for all of you shouting mega booster at me every 2 seconds realise that with this new system such a rise is actually possible with skill nd not just a giant wallet ;{~



says the guy with the big wallet :lol:

while the new score system is great and all you will soon be annoyed if you keep getting more powerful.

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 26
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:18 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:06 pm
Posts: 35
lifenstuff wrote:
darathmurrough wrote:
rank 438 to rank 3, the rags to riches story of Cianog of Eire lol, im actually likin this new scoring system and for all of you shouting mega booster at me every 2 seconds realise that with this new system such a rise is actually possible with skill nd not just a giant wallet ;{~



says the guy with the big wallet :lol:

while the new score system is great and all you will soon be annoyed if you keep getting more powerful.


hmm its not like you need a big wallet if you fight alot of wars or kill noobs with few units with only a few squads etc...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 26
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:38 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 624
Location: Eire for life haha
Gender: male
realIronMan wrote:
lifenstuff wrote:
darathmurrough wrote:
rank 438 to rank 3, the rags to riches story of Cianog of Eire lol, im actually likin this new scoring system and for all of you shouting mega booster at me every 2 seconds realise that with this new system such a rise is actually possible with skill nd not just a giant wallet ;{~



says the guy with the big wallet :lol:

while the new score system is great and all you will soon be annoyed if you keep getting more powerful.


hmm its not like you need a big wallet if you fight alot of wars or kill noobs with few units with only a few squads etc...


Exactly what i did but haterz gonna hate ma skillz anyway ;}~

_________________
Image

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~
Skype: cianoige

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)
Image

Allies ATM:none ;{~


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Era: 26
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:30 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:06 pm
Posts: 35
darathmurrough wrote:
realIronMan wrote:
lifenstuff wrote:

says the guy with the big wallet :lol:

while the new score system is great and all you will soon be annoyed if you keep getting more powerful.


hmm its not like you need a big wallet if you fight alot of wars or kill noobs with few units with only a few squads etc...


Exactly what i did but haterz gonna hate ma skillz anyway ;}~


i understand that. don't feel bad bro its easy for haters to hate but that means there usely jealous to. HULK is hated for backstabbing they say. but haters hate no matter what u do its easy to hate and jump to this and that for this and that reason.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl