It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ourania is at best 17% honest
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:39 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Don't lie.

They are life partners. The gay kind.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:19 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Rule one about A2Z never trust there word for which there words are lies. you guys backstabed us at tick 500 or soo, u made the war of you life time HINI/Abi's vs A2Z and there fanboys...

A2Z is still useing people for there better by telling them to build and spam us.

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:57 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
Rule one about A2Z never trust there word for which there words are lies. you guys backstabed us at tick 500 or soo, u made the war of you life time HINI/Abi's vs A2Z and there fanboys...

A2Z is still useing people for there better by telling them to build and spam us.

You of all ppl shouldnt be trying to act like a "honest citizan"

I have seen you account share, ask others to build and spam for you, ask others to build as farms, backstabb several times and lying.
And yes, iam sure of all this, not just guessing, i have been on your chats before and you asked me to build before too.

PS: Since i joined the war, from wath i have seen the only one actually doing something helpfull in your alliance is ICEMAN, you and the rest just run around like headless chickens

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Arifureta wrote:
GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:

I have seen you account share, ask others to build and spam for you, ask others to build as farms, backstabb several times and lying.
And yes, iam sure of all this, not just guessing, i have been on your chats before and you asked me to build before too.

PS: Since i joined the war, from wath i have seen the only one actually doing something helpfull in your alliance is ICEMAN, you and the rest just run around like headless chickens

Quote let me say 1 thing you know nothing about our team, and when others are on and off, maybe he is the only one from the us.. or maybe hes not? mhmm, but for to say what i did in my past, i have never backstabed anyone but 1 guy and only 1 guy for it was alliance vote, but that was about 3 years ago, so can you plz get your facts right :) and since you want to say something about the war how about you say your name.

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:01 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
Arifureta wrote:
GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:

Quote let me say 1 thing you know nothing about our team, and when others are on and off, maybe he is the only one from the us.. or maybe hes not? mhmm, but for to say what i did in my past, i have never backstabed anyone but 1 guy and only 1 guy for it was alliance vote, but that was about 3 years ago, so can you plz get your facts right :) and since you want to say something about the war how about you say your name.

(facepalm)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I wasnt asking your opinion, iam stating the facts.

Arifureta wrote:

Iam in AA, so i know pretty well whos doing something helpfull and who isnt.
However, if you consider attacking with empty camps with no enemy units nearby with 130 squads helpfull, then you are the most helpfull person on earth!

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
i have never backstabed anyone but 1 guy and only 1 guy for it was alliance vote, but that was about 3 years ago, so can you plz get your facts right :)

I already have my facts right.
Arifureta wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:57 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well isn't this a nice debate about who's the biggest newb of all?

Fact is A2zf, P, 1245 and some other newbs are all in AA and only reason Gagnam is rank1 and I am rank 12 is they are the most useless bunch of newbs in the known universe. I am offline 30 ticks at a time, attack without scanning, basically do everything that you are never supposed to do and yet still I kill them like flies.

So if I were you I would keep quiet, do the tutorial again and again and then start talking about who does what.

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:43 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

cosmin1980 wrote:
Well isn't this a nice debate about who's the biggest newb of all?

Fact is A2zf, P, 1245 and some other newbs are all in AA and only reason Gagnam is rank1 and I am rank 12 is they are the most useless bunch of newbs in the known universe. I am offline 30 ticks at a time, attack without scanning, basically do everything that you are never supposed to do and yet still I kill them like flies.

So if I were you I would keep quiet, do the tutorial again and again and then start talking about who does what.

You havent killed me yet, however i killed you already and seen you die several times by A2Z & others, you should rethink your advice.
You're killing alot because you recover a 20 squads army in like 2 days by boosting and ion like crazy when someone traps your squads, and you know its true.

As iam writing this, my army will die.
Maybe that will teach the rest to organize and coordinate properly. Iam tired of inactivity and allys getting in the way of your traps. My turn to go inactive.

PS: Stop trying to provoke ppl Deamon ;D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:24 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Arifureta wrote:
I wasnt asking your opinion, iam stating the facts.

Arifureta wrote:

Iam in AA, so i know pretty well whos doing something helpfull and who isnt.
However, if you consider attacking with empty camps with no enemy units nearby with 130 squads helpfull, then you are the most helpfull person on earth!

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
i have never backstabed anyone but 1 guy and only 1 guy for it was alliance vote, but that was about 3 years ago, so can you plz get your facts right :)

I already have my facts right.
Arifureta wrote:

Quote why do you act like your in our alliance? mhmm for the one to say what we have be doing? no you cant say anything :) and btw you dont have your facts right:), i guess me only getting about 2 hours of sleep is nothing right? mhm have fun :) with us.

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:03 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You're rather dumb arent you? Iam gonna stop arguing with you now, i see its pointless.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next