It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: BoZo vs. LIS
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:01 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Heres round 1, which we lost, by a hair, despite the clowns breaking our NAP before tick 500 with a well planned out attack on everything.... Sucks to teach nubs who cant tell left from right,or this couldve gone much differently, but hey, thats how it goes. Enjoy! Image

Post subject: Re: BoZo vs. LIS
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:21 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

horrible builds, i predict a bad future for both alliances

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)

Allies ATM:none ;{~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:30 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

darathmurrough wrote:
horrible builds, i predict a bad future for both alliances

not really that bad since those spare units looks like they were built at the begginning of the era and f1 is barely into the era.
I think that was the reason.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:33 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

then there shouldnt be a war or a battle that size this early, either way there isnt a winner from that fight just 2 losers

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:44 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Well, the random units were built from the beginning and we hadnt planned on this..... We had a NAP till tick 500 and they broke it. I have mostly new guys in my alliance, a lot of my regulars arent here this era so im training new ones. It was truly horrible.... Its like the gang that couldnt shoot straight. This was a good experience for them though and I think they will have learned a great deal from it, as have I. Some guys just cant be taught. I will enjoy this though, everyones talking like this is the end of the era, but we arent one of those alliances that loses a battle and quits to go to another world. BoZo made a big mistake breaking our NAP; though had they waited until tick 500 we wouldve slaughtered them, so I must tip my hat to them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:31 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

theres always time for a comeback, 30% of my wins were after i have lost my army at least once or have been conquered, its literally impossible to knock someone out of a round completely in bd unless ofcourse that person gets depressed over losing their hard earned crystals and conquers ;}~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:26 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Just to set the record straight... I actually never agreed to a nap till 500, and dare you to show me a message where I did. I made an offer to you which you turned down, you made an offer to me which I never responded to. In that message you said:

"Conquers are first come first serve. Whoever launches first. Always refresh before you target something. Mines/Mills same Concept. DO NOT snipe me or my guys and we will not snipe you." - Fierce

200 ticks later you snipe GeneralKaine on a crystal he was 4 ticks away from because you were 3 ticks away... Then claim you didn't see his 6 ships attacking. You lost your cool in a PM when I called you on it... You then placed a Dragon right next to our colonies so close they were almost touching...

Now all of this is meaningless really because we never confirmed a nap.

Basically we beat you to the attack that you were already planning (hence the atempted agent attacks all over our colonies 3 ticks after we start attacking)

I agree, your round is far from over, and am glad to hear you guys will keep fighting

Remy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:53 pm 
Captain
Captain

I really don't see why there is whining about an NAP. We never agreed to it. Plus you spent the entire era up until that sniping us. You even admitted it and went off in a message to Remy, yelling at him and promising that you would turn back. Did you end up turning back like you promised? Nope you kept your squads going and continued sniping. But I digress, the point is, what happened happened. Can't be changed now. All you guys can do right now is rebuild after we relocate you guys and face us again later on in the era.

It should be exciting as I expect we'll see you guys again and I do wish you guys good luck, but don't try and say we broke an NAP we never agreed to or try and paint us as bad guys because we are neither. Good luck LIS. You did a great job mobilizing for that fight against us.

As for the bad unit builds, they really aren't that bad. Out of the 1,853 Infantry that we have only 127 were damage and those were all made before tick 20. Not to mention this attack landed at tick 295 and so having an army of that size is not that bad considering its a three tick world and very few of us are supporters.

The armor to range ratios are sound. 20:10 so I don't see an issue really.

Haven

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:57 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

The cavalry was obviously built by either a member recruited later in the round or one who didnt follow the alliance build which is foolish and at 295 (to be honest didnt know the tick time) you do get good xp but still your cutting it close losing that many units so early

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:14 pm 
Captain
Captain

darathmurrough wrote:
The cavalry was obviously built by either a member recruited later in the round or one who didnt follow the alliance build which is foolish and at 295 (to be honest didnt know the tick time) you do get good xp but still your cutting it close losing that many units so early

Ya it was, Kreiger joined us late and that was the portion of the units he had right before he joined us.

I agree. The Exp doesn't matter too much as the losses we took were still pretty heavy. However LIS was inside our hive and were building an entire nuke field as well as sniping us. We had no choice, but being forced into this early war. It was just the misfortune of the rank 1 and rank 3 alliances starting the era within 3 ticks of each other. Ideally we wouldn't have gotten into this war, but we had no choice.

Haven

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next