It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: China, Russia, North Korea vs USA?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:08 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

OmegaXII wrote:
got a question, why the *CENSORED* does america need a big army? do they plan to start WW3 or something? there is absolutely no reason to have an army like that, canadas army is, last time i checked, only like 100 000 personnel, not sure about vehicles and what not but were gonna start building some new warships in a year or 2

America needs a big army. They have 1000 military bases around the world etc., And they are major troop contributors to NATO initiatives.

BTW, you would think the military bases are a waste of money etc., But US military presence brings a lot of peace too. If the US withdraws from some region that will create power imbalances which are far more dangerous. So yes, the US military might is both a blessing and a curse. I guess one has to take the good with the bad!! ^^

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:17 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ok guys lets let this kid get a response in before we keep bashing his thoughts :P play fair and keep it heated ;)

WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
there's a lota pretty girlz in da city ;)
skype littleconqueror1 all welcome to add

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:25 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

where have I heard this before? oh! Red Dawn!! lol

Now U.S. has the largest military in the world. If China did attack us they would not stand a chance, plus U.S. has many allies. I dont see Russia attacking us any time soon. I do see North Korea attacking us but they would just be a tiny fly to the U.S.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:27 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ghossfeld88 wrote:

Now U.S. has the largest military in the world. If China did attack us they would not stand a chance, plus U.S. has many allies. I dont see Russia attacking us any time soon. I do see North Korea attacking us but they would just be a tiny fly to the U.S.

dang when i saw you posted i was expecting something ludacris out of you like from the obama vs romney post and hoping to go off :lol:

WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:29 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

lilconqueror wrote:
ghossfeld88 wrote:

dang when i saw you posted i was expecting something ludacris out of you like from the obama vs romney post and hoping to go off :lol:

really? I don't like Obama but that doesn't mean i'm crazy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

lol red dawn

so even without absolutely no help from anyone the US would still win? imo they wouldnt but i dont know anything about politics or anything about america in general :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:17 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Sorry for the late response, just got back from school. Well I see what you guys are saying, and I made the same exact points to my friends when we had the same debate. However they believe we cannot rely on our allies. Before our debate ended, I told them that we should have more faith in our alliances, and they said the countries are too busy hating us. So I see what you guys are saying :P Thank you for answering my question and giving me a better understanding of America's politics/treaties.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

get your frnds on here and they will understand how things work a whole lot better

WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:05 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

forum advertisement much?

but yeah, if China vs US started soon, there would be lots of countries involved, calling it another world war is not too far...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:56 am 
Captain
Captain

FTSAgent107 wrote:
Sorry for the late response, just got back from school. Well I see what you guys are saying, and I made the same exact points to my friends when we had the same debate. However they believe we cannot rely on our allies. Before our debate ended, I told them that we should have more faith in our alliances, and they said the countries are too busy hating us. So I see what you guys are saying :P Thank you for answering my question and giving me a better understanding of America's politics/treaties.

UK, France, Germany. Those 3 big power houses in Europe for sure will back USA if that axis of your were to decare war in aggression. 80%-90% of Europe as well as countries like S Korea, Japan, Australia, New Zealand certain Middle eastern countries ranging from Israel to Egypt, Canada, etc. They would all move quickly against the aggressor. Because a.) USA is clearly the superior force alone, easy brownie points and hence better trade and ties. b.) previous alliances. c.) So their current economies dont implode due to WW3. (all countries for sure will instantly embargo the 3 countries you listed, cutting their economy and ability massively.)

All countries will suffer economically due to the nature of Globalism and our inter connected markets, that said, all countries bar Russia, China and N Korea is significantly stronger than Russia, China and N Korea in terms of trade partners

I repeat,

N Korea would lose to S Korea alone

China would implode over night as its entire bubbled economy crashes overnight from broken trade deals.

Russia will likely lose its current government via revolution since the last election was shifty and had tens of thousands in the street protesting and the fact that they are relatively democratic and relatively free mean a suicidal war and the crippling of its economy from cut ties would mean the end of the current political system with most names completely gone within a week and new, sane candidates replacing them.

No offence but your friends are morons. Simple addition puts the US leagues ahead. There is a reason why USA is considered a super power and everyone else is normal. Its because the US military machine is gigantic, its monolithically large and a 50% cut in its budget will still have it as the largest military in the world in terms of funding and capability.

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

~Agnostic atheist pastafarian~

Discussion+debates and World Events.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next