It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: life
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:35 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

tbh if I don't care about u I wouldn't post here... heck I wouldn't even start to stay in this forum...

u and ten are the reasons why I started being a forumer in the first place

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:26 pm 
Captain
Captain

OmegaXII wrote:
not that emotional, my father never cared much for me and vice versa, he died of cancer last year but i dont miss him any less, or am i just an exception

you only care when we talk about me cutting myself >.<

Stop being a baby.

As for this thread. I didn't watch the video and stopped reading after that post.

Grow up. All of you.

Spoiler:
I'm shredded.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:29 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Diazepam wrote:
OmegaXII wrote:
not that emotional, my father never cared much for me and vice versa, he died of cancer last year but i dont miss him any less, or am i just an exception

Stop being a baby.

As for this thread. I didn't watch the video and stopped reading after that post.

Grow up. All of you.

Spoiler:
I'm shredded.

no shame in having emotions, people should just appreciate what they have more imo

and omega grow up stop cutting yourself stop feeling sorry for yourself
"those that dwell on the past and the bad things never get anywhere, those that look ahead to a bright future are the 1s with the happiest lives"
~LC

WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
there's a lota pretty girlz in da city ;)
skype littleconqueror1 all welcome to add

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:27 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Omega are you actually the person in your avatar. Last I saw you, you looked much different

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:35 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

if you go back in that thread or the other one if it still exists, that was me about 3 years ago now, lots can happen in 3 years

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:37 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Diazepam wrote:
OmegaXII wrote:

Stop being a baby.

Grow up. All of you.

Spoiler:
I'm shredded.

Spoiler:
get out /fit/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:05 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I should quote myself on this long text I wrote on facebook... figure it would help here...

Spoiler:
To all the ppl who are depressed and have that feeling of "I'm nothing in this world"

I used to read about a theory called the Butterfly Effect, according to it, everything happens linked together in a very complicated way, and the result is a bigger event happen, then that big event lead to another bigger event, in the end they lead to a world-changing event.

Don't have to look so far, everyone knows about Newton discovering about Gravity and lots of other theories just becuz there is an apple fell on his head. However, for this to happen, the apple tree had to be there, and the apple had to fall right when he was resting, and it had to fall right on his head.

Just imagine, wat will happen to our current world if the gardener decided not to plant an apple tree, but a pine tree instead? Or wat if he decided not to plant anything at all? Or the apple didn't fall there, but on the other side where Newton just wouldn't notice?

Every single thing, every single event that take place in this world, more or less, affect every other things and every other events. And that seems-so-little affect WILL become very large. And you too, even though you're just one in 6 billion ppl, even though u don't have any talents or smart enough to make the whole world to look at you. But you already changed the future of this world just with ur existence.

Don't believe me? Look at me, u've sent me a friend request, u have made me think and write this status, isn't this you changing my life? You talk to me, all ur ways of thinking, experience, habit and personality has flown into me. Isn't that you taking part in changing my way of looking at the world?

Maybe u think, it's not much if it's just me, but have u ever think about, ur changing my life will do anything? Have u ever think, that one day, the changes that u did to me, will help me change the life of one or more ppl? And then those ppl will change the life of more ppl. Maybe, one day, it is ur personality, the way of thinking and look at the world will change an ordinary person into a president, a general who lead the whole country.

Damn man, YOU changed the WORLD.

stop being so depressed and cheer up bro.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:08 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i know im not nothing, im something, just a very small part of this world, people say 1 person can change the world but i think thats total bs

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:51 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

u know wat? Let me tell u something...

u and tenkai are the main reasons why I started to spend like almost all my time here in the forum. There were Ron and Xeru too though...

Then Shelton came and asked me if I have skype, it was there when I started to actually use Skype for BD, and I started to make lots of friends, talk to lots of kind of ppl from every corner of the world, and started to look at things in several different ways.

And the times I participated in the debates and arguments in the forum really helped me becoming more mature in the way I talk and argue.

And fun facts, I started to use Photoshop for the SoTW contest (I used Paint in my first, remember?), and my web designing skills are from developing a website that Shelton introduced to me (and I didn't even know wat is HTML before that).

Yes, they are all non-related to you, Omega, but look back, if that day, u've left or in temporary inactivity for several weeks, would I stay in the forum? Big chance that I wouldn't. And I would have become someone else, know completely nothing in photoshop or web designing, and all the HTML are gibberish to me.

U changed my life Omega. That's all I know. Maybe u think it's just a small, very very small, thing that you can do that is completely unoticable in this world. U're dead wrong.

I'm not saying that I will change the world. But I will talk to them, chat with them, debate with them, argue with them, let them see the changes that u've brought to me. And maybe, one of them will see that I'm right, and change themselves. They who carry part of the idea and thinking that I've collected from the ppl I talked to, including you. Will continue to change other ppl's life. That is changing the world, Omega.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:25 am 
Captain
Captain

OmegaXII wrote:
i know im not nothing, im something, just a very small part of this world, people say 1 person can change the world but i think thats total bs

Stop thinking things.

Failing that, stop telling us the things you think.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next