It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: aRaB & aRoB vs Aco & PcO & TRF
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:53 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Just something which needs to be point out,I think

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:34 am 
Private
Private

Oops, lol. Don't attack a random conquered colony without knowing some about it, eh? xD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:26 am 
Private
Private

So let me try to process your logic, Corp... just so I have it straight and there are no misunderstandings.

1. Although Samosa kept attacking and killing our units.. many of them, in fact... this is our leader's fault somehow? So Kaiser ordered Samosa to attack and kill over 100 units of ours in total? I'm sure that is perfectly plausible. Moving along...

2. Although we went through diplomatic channels to have Samosa stop, this too is somehow our leader's fault too? Even though we spent two full weeks doing nothing about being attacked and asking 'kratos the stupid' to keep his dog on a chain... when your leader ignored the problem, that was Kaiser's fault too, right? Rgiht, perfectly logical.

3. And when Samosa started building gates 2 ticks from our colonies... that too was OUR leader's fault. I imagine after all of the attacks on his own alliance that he had been busy ordering, Kaiser wanted to make sure samosa was in a good position to attack us and all of our other allies. I can see how that too is Kaiser's fault... so plausible!

4. When we asked the gates touching our colony be moved elsewhere.. and you people ignored the request... that too was our leader's fault? Right? Okay, got it. We were obviously ignored because that is what Kaiser wanted... yea, makes sense.

Just trying to keep your argument straight...

5. I guess it was also our leader's fault when your dim-wit leader cut off diplomatic ties too? When we were still trying to honor the alliance and just get samosa to stop cowardly attacking our ops and units, YOUR leader told us he is "done talking." That too is our leaders fault, right?

6. And you keep saying your group was attacked without warning? So if we blatantly TELL YOU that we are going to kill samosa if he doesnt stop... for two weeks... and then he doesnt stop... didnt we tell you? And if we FURTHER blatently tell you three days in advance that we are DEFINITELY going to kill him and then move 70 units right next to his colony, didnt we tell you? And if we then start jamming and spamming him... did we tell you? I mean, is your group THAT stupid that any of the above actions should have made it clear that you had already ended the alliance?? And yet... you say you didnt know and it is Kaiser's fault?

7. And you also think there is nothing Samosa could have done to defend himself??? He was warned that attack was eminent 3 days in advance... THREE DAYS... and then he was able to watch tons of squads roll in and park right next to his colony! NO WARNING?? NOTHING HE COULD DO?? For 72 ticks!! He couldnt have raised his shield? Couldnt have moved? Couldnt have had the rest of you move squads there to help him??

8. And you also estimate that NOT killing samosa in under 3 ticks total... his colony and his army (which was mostly elsewhere)... which he could have moved, shielded, protected, etc., etc... you think that NOT being able to conquer the 8th ranked player in the game in 3 ticks would make us noobs? Well, that tells us how little you think of samosa then... Im glad we finally agree!

So to sum it up...

-All of the aggression by your player is Kaiser's fault.
-kratos' refusal to communicate and work like allies is also Kaiser's fault
-And us warning samosa that we are attacking 3 days in advance and him STILL getting killed in 3 ticks means he is a smart and dangerous player

ok... so long as we are all clear on your lines of reasoning. And Im sure anyone he reads this will also think you make perfect logical sense, and that your arguments are totally plausible.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:43 am 
Private
Private

Hell, even i witnessed the sniping in Samosa part.
Saw it close by and even felt it one time - and i locate in East-China.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:40 pm 
Private
Private

Zarule6 wrote:
Just something which needs to be point out,I think

Wow, Zarule, Im so glad you pointed that out because I almost forgot about that (considering there have been so many instances of snipe-osa attacking his "allies.")

At first glance one might think I am sniping him... but they would be wrong, as you already probably know.

1. I launched on that colony at the same time as I launched on the other in the same pic... 7 ticks ahead of snipe-osa. He saw me coming, make no mistake about it. The only difference in this case is I used that op of ours that you see.. the one you are trying to make it look like i originated from... as a buffer to speed myself to the destination. I launched that unit at the same time as the other unit. Those birds were in the air for 6 ticks before snipe-osa even knew they would be liberated.

2. That colony along with the other in the same pic were both spoils of OUR war with UA... I launched before snipe-osa even know they would be liberated, end of story. As an ally, ask yourself WHY he is even sending units at colonies WE liberated in a war he was not participating in... I wonder why! WHy is an ally not helping in a war? Why is an "ally" killing our units?

Any reasonable GOOD ally would never pull that sort of crap. You never saw any of our units in Europe when aScAb was conquering and liberating and re-conquering... it is not something you do to an ally. And we didnt do it. An ally does not sit in the weeds, waiting for you to fight the war only to steal all of the spoils of your hard work. No, THAT is snipe-osa's game. Most people dont do it, period. No one does it to an ally. And when an ally asks you to back off of their spoils, you should back off. Its common courtesy.

And WHY one might ask was snipe-osa doing any of these many offenses? Well, it seems clear he is not very good at the game. Some people sit back and act like feeder fish... never doing anything themselves and just wait in the shadows for the sharks to start feeding... and then they start stealing all of the scraps when the sharks are busy... you know, like a COWARD. SOME people do nothing but buy workers and snipe noob conquers... never really playing the game as a fighter or strategist... and spine-osa is one of the best at THAT type of game. His only purpose is to see his name in the top 10, even if it means taking advantage of friendships, and stealing from people who he calls allies. This is the sort of weak-a$$ player he is.

This is why it was so easy to conquer him and wipe his army out. He doesnt have the brains or constitution to fight a real opponent. He is very good at hiding in the bushes and stealing the laurels of others... never taking the initiative to do anything for himself. That's his game... not mch of a game, but it is what he does. Everyone in the hemisphere has seen it. ANd only his alliance defends him (without any facts or anything to back up their accusations).

What you will notice in that same pic you point out is snipe-osa turned back although we were going to land at the same time. Ask yourself why, especially considering he never turned the other one back. The answer is simple.. he was outgunned on that one and knew it.. so he turned. In the other case, he sent exactly the type and amount of units that he knew would kill mine. Is this the act of an ally? Who sends a spam unit composed of a full squad of anti-veh range units to colony that has zero units when they havent noticed someone else already on the way? And who does it to an ally?

snipe-osa, that's who...

In fact.. on another snipe mission of his, he knew I sent three full squads of vehicles because I was tired of his sniping. I knew he would attempt to snipe again even though he had nothing in the air for two full ticks after I launched... I knew he would and he did. So this time, he sent 70 anti-veh squads to snipe a pretty much defenseless Well that belonged to our enemy who we had recently conquered.. I sent mine well ahead of his, as usual.. and have proof again as usual.

Is this the act of an ally??

You will not find one piece of evidence of us attacking him outside of defensive measures. But I have image after image of him attacking everyone in our group.

snipe-osa started this war... aScAb chose not to make amends for his actions and, instead, decided to make threats... they started it, we will end it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:46 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

deskablockhead wrote:
1. Although Samosa kept attacking and killing our units.. many of them, in fact... this is our leader's fault somehow?

See the way you read words is just like the way you play

THEY BOTH SUX

I was talking about Kratos not Kaiser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:25 am 
Private
Private

Actually you said "when someone backstab another alliance..."

So who did the backstabbing? CERTAINLY not us or AcO... are you now blaming your noob leader krap-tos? Is your tune changing?? I wish you would make up your mind, it is so confusing.

Speaking of confusing words; is "SUX" even a word? I guess that's part of the problem... understanding the gibberish you try to pass off as English is like trying to crack Elgar's Unread Message. The fact that I understand any of it should probably warrant me an honorary PhD. And don't bother blathering on about how English is your second language... join the party, pal. Some of us call it EDUCATION.

And if I "SUX" so bad (not sure if that's good or bad, btw), why have these fearsome members of aScAb been virtually unable to stop anything I do? Oh look, just conquered yet another big aScAb tough guy: CheGuevara Arab Vers... another queen of broadcast is now under my thumb and paying taxes to PcO. Who would have figured? And boy, I really lost a lot of units killing him... none, that is. Wait... isn't that you? I'm not sure if it is or not... but I remember him saying he is going to "take it to the Forum" on the BC... then you started this thread immediately after... so... is that you or someone else? Doesnt matter... whoever che is, he is now paying MY group taxes thanks to my "SUX."

And, I know - I know... if I didnt kill che so quickly and easily and without a single lost unit, that would somehow make ME a noob... but yet, che is awesome... he is the best. aScAb is full of great players, right??

LOLOLOLOL

Keep the circles of logic coming, pal. It's so much fun trying to translate your words and thoughts from bat-$hit-crazy to rational English messages. You are a literal laugh per minute. Everyone is a noob, and you are clearly the most clever and best ever... though.... not sure we see you doing anything anywhere (other than talking and getting conquered). Do we?

Please... continue to educate all of us so we can become quantumly worse at the game and join your illustrious ranks... the dead and the irrelevant.

You guys are a joke!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:39 am 
Private
Private

Look familiar?? Pay special attention to the broadcast... ohhhh, the irony. I guess YOU GUYS shouldn't have messed with the best, huh?

You keep talking, paper tiger... and I will just continue to keep killing you and your group. And just think: this all could have been avoided so easily if anyone in your group were capable of acting like honorable human beings.

And go ahead... hit the broadcast with another battle report! I missed the one about this battle... wonder why?!?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:50 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

deskablockhead wrote:

Look familiar?? Pay special attention to the broadcast... ohhhh, the irony. I guess YOU GUYS shouldn't have messed with the best, huh?

You keep talking, paper tiger... and I will just continue to keep killing you and your group. And just think: this all could have been avoided so easily if anyone in your group were capable of acting like honorable human beings.

And go ahead... hit the broadcast with another battle report! I missed the one about this battle... wonder why?!?

First of all, i wasn't online bcz i knew that we r loosing anyway, but i honestly thought that you take the xtals with honor, but u didn't bcz there was only 21 tanks in my colony AFTER GETTING NUKED TWICE so shush, and now when u people were attacking with your 124 squads, explain to me why did you recall? while we were reinforcing with half of your squads. About that BC

WE ARE THE BEST
You just got lucky that we wasn't serious
Good luck punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:54 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

jeeez y soo much rage ego and hate lol i dunno wat u all r soo proud of...its just a game chill i mean we got awe trf and u guys against us but we still r tring to ve as much fun as possible even though our activity on this server is (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) lol so just kill us and get it over with...u guys r taking too long...stop wasting ur time here talking (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) and tring to justify and prove god knows wat lol

happy hunting :D

Satans

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next