It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Discussion of an admin (Joe)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:41 pm 
Major
Major

Alright, I skipped all your chatter because it's pointless I will post my opinion and experience with Joe here I will not debate whether or not this topic should be aloud because honestly all Admins have takin this kind of heat before, even I have as a mod. It's fairly common.

Joe was once my favorite administrator I played only on his worlds all through 2009. I found him to be very nice for example when he found that I had two accounts from the same IP before he banned he asked me what that was all about, he cared and really didn't want to ban anyone. It was my brothers account he had found he gave us some guidelines to follow and so we did.

In my experience he was both active effective and kept the game fun to the best of his abilitys.

That will be all.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:51 pm 
Captain
Captain

Quote:
Alright, I skipped all your chatter because it's pointless I will post my opinion

I skipped the rest of your post because it's pointless.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:14 am 
Captain
Captain

well i hav had many experencies with JOE

i aslo dotn think he he is fit to handle 6 worlds

he barely replies withn 24 hrs
is always late wether in starting an era or ending a havoc

he is also a little unfair
i hav heard abt the instances
like anti indian on E5
etc

he was very late in some works

like M3 current era where he banned the cheaters but aftr a very long time when they had dont theri deed

i aslo agree with milanos taht he( if) not removes
must be given lesser worlds to manage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:54 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

vish... he's being anti-indian is the same to his being anti-pinoys now on M3. A group of Indian on F5 got banned becuz they cheated, and those Indians spreaded the rumor that Joe is being racism against Indians...

Joe has never been racism in more than 1 year being here in BD. Whoever he banned, he has good reasons to do so.

Before u hear something, plz make sure that it's the truth not rumors

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:08 am 
Private
Private

lol good one diza

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:38 am 
Major
Major

i know out of all people i probably have the least amount of say in this because i had been gone for so long but in the past i have found joe to be the most inactive admin. i cannot say how much he is on but there have been times ive had to wait 4 days to get replys on my messages to him whereas andrew seth simmen (cant say Ilona cuz i never played on a server she adminned) have all been fairly quick with there replys.

now Milanos with the suggestion you are saying to replace joe i disagree with not only because he had been here so long but he does still do is job. if maybe we cut his servers to something he can handle better than i'd be all for that but i remember when it was only admin joe and admin andrew and tbh joe did do a great job then and honestly if we did replace him another forum riot would break out and i'd gladly be the 1 to start it.

Seth i understand why you are saying the things you are and defending a fellow admin but let the people speak out their opinion without forcing them to remove the thread within an hour. it's honestly very bad as far as productivity and it becomes a war whether to keep the thread up or not when really it should be everyone POLITELY putting in their opinions like i am right now

also it may just be me but i find it funny how joe hasnt come in here to plead his case yet. js

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:56 am 
Captain
Captain

vishesh1999 wrote:
well i hav had many experencies with JOE

i aslo dotn think he he is fit to handle 6 worlds

he barely replies withn 24 hrs
is always late wether in starting an era or ending a havoc

he is also a[color=#FF00FF] little unfair
i hav heard abt the instances
like anti indian on E5
etc[/color]

he was very late in some works

like M3 current era where he banned the cheaters but aftr a very long time when they had dont theri deed

i aslo agree with milanos taht he( if) not removes
must be given lesser worlds to manage

its one of the reasons

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:57 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Kerss wrote:
There has been so much problems with joe as an admin since i started playing i dont even know where to begin lol

milano i was on ur team for awhile on that f6 server so i know exactly what ur saying wit that but that is just one of prolly 1000s of joes failings as an admin. im shocked that the bd staff would even allow someone to work here and ruin the game as long as he has.

this forum will never help tho so we are all wasting our times.. gl to u tho sen :D

Well, u have already explained why u are exaggerating this by saying "milano i was on ur team for awhile on that f6 server".. i can understand u need to support your buddy no matter what...!!

"that is just one of prolly 1000s of joes failings as an admin" ... Can you put all those 1000s instances here? Because, I am sure there will be 2 good instances for every single instance you put here..!!

Regarding you saying joe is too late to respond to cheat reports, go and check F3 or M3..there are a few certain set of players who try to cheat in his world every era, and they always get banned and their number count is in hundreds every round..!! It takes time and efforts and ample evidence to ban someone, and the unfair players always end up getting banned on his worlds...

Joe has been always replying to msgs within 24 hours window, i have never seen an instance where he has taken 4 days to reply to a msg..You don't need to bad mouth someone, just for the sake of doing it... Stick to the truth atleast..!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:01 am 
Major
Major

slayerofall wrote:

Joe has been always replying to msgs within 24 hours window, i have never seen an instance where he has taken 4 days to reply to a msg..You don't need to bad mouth someone, just for the sake of doing it... Stick to the truth atleast..!!

believe me it's happened and just because it's not to you doesnt mean that it's no big deal, joe has not always been on top of the 24 hour reply zone

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:12 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

littleconqueror wrote:
believe me it's happened and just because it's not to you doesnt mean that it's no big deal, joe has not always been on top of the 24 hour reply zone

"Not Always" is the keyword here. So, you are saying that he ha not always been on top of 24 hours window..right? But most of the times he is...am i correct?? Coz that's gud enough for me and most of us.. even though, he has always replied withi 24 hours window to me and most of the people i know of...!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next