It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: CaRnage
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:31 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

CaRnage roots go as far as 2000-2001 and the game was called TheColonies. Nowdays what is left of us have been playing several years allready under the gaming community G.R.O.S.S, who proved to have plenty of similar fight spirit in them, after sharing a few rounds and games with them.

Currently GROSS focus lays on between Fantasy 1 and a possible new game with new challences. I along with the few in the tag are seeking entertaiment while waiting the main server to reset and due lack of community support, going oldschool and under my old alliance name.

Take this opportunety to either establish yourself to become part of over 10 years old gaming community thrue this solo project of mine, or just share a round with a few worthy players. :)

I am looking for highly communicative members who are willing to use external tools for our communication. Use of IRC is prefered, skype, msn or similar will do for me personally aswell. Experience isnt required, teamplay, activity fight spirit and the communication is.

- Avenger

Post subject: Re: CaRnage
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

oooh can i join you guys and i have skype too, [email protected]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:24 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

two hits, can u contact Avenger ingame, ty.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:41 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I urge all applicants to start using IRC with the given instructions.

Easiest way is to use the web based versions:

http://www.smesh.co.uk/cgi-bin/irc/irc.cgi
or
http://client02.chat.mibbit.com/

Server: Netgamers
Channel: #carn
Nick: Yours

If you want to use some dedicated program for it, I prefer personally http://www.mirc.com see other client options from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat wikipedia for example.

Otherwise share in private your details, phone/skype/msn/face to help the communication succeed.

I will not hestitate to replace members that are not filling up the set criterias. There are up to 20 applicants for the 2nd tag right now. So I hope you all make an impression :)

We have now 2 official tags CaRn and CRn, either of the tags are valid options to join in. Please make sure also that u are aware of the chassis choise of the round and the location to hive up.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:36 am 
Corporal
Corporal

We are flagging now under BoS.
Tag is BoS2/BoS3.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:40 pm 
Private
Private

Hey,

I've been looking for a good team to join. I'm a lot throughout the day and boost blues. I originally started playing BD before Mars ever came out but took a four year break going through school. I picked it up again a couple months and have been doing pretty well. But its just hard to find good players in game. I tried leading some players I found last era in F4. It turned out alright, but most of my players were just score-mongers and didn't actually fight...
anyways I'm trying out your IRC thing, I'll see if I can catch yall on there

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

Hey, I will play with you guys. I have been playing for nearly 5 years now. I have skype so I will be easy to contact. I probably won't be boosting as and after march 29th I will have 20 hours a day activity. Also after that point I will be able to boost. Let me know.

Taz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]