It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Game Update: Weekend of 10/26-10/28 2012!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:57 am 
Private
Private

THIS IS TROUBLE THAT ONLY TO KILL THOSE WHO HAVE HALF POWER OF MINE. BY THIS LOSE MORE ARMY AND ALSO NOT TOO MUCH NEW PLAYERS WILL BE ABLE TO DO THAT. THE OLD PLAYERS WILL HAVE THE ADVANTAGE. ALSO SOME NEW THINGS ADDED HERE IS GOOD BUT SOME ARE CONFUSING LIKE THE BATTLE AND SCORE ISSU. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:59 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Seth wrote:
Is that really such a bad thing?! I mean look at how the end of the eras pan out in the last year. You have the #1 alliance tens of thousands of points ahead in score from #2. This is not competition. This is consolidation of power with no competition at all in the end game! There has been a balance needed here for a long time.

All those updates seem to be fine and look good to try out.. but i dont agree with what Seth said here.. There is a 10K diff or more between the rank #1 alliance and the 2nd because, most of the times #1 alliance finishes with 10 relics... that's 10K score and it will remain the same way...!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:06 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Seth wrote:
Well, if you really want to know, I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with my woman, 3 kids and 2 dogs, and have been clean outta money for over a week, I am out of just bout everything (including dog food) with another week and a half to go before I can even think about the next payday! I have already gone to the length of borrowing from family and conning my mother out of some of her food! :lol:

Boy, the carribean and a yacht sounds wicked good from where I sit! HAHA! I get pretty stressed out when things get this tight. Its not typically this bad, but alot has happened in my life this year that has just complicated the heck outta things, and what savings I did have has been chewed clean through! It all started back in July when the house I was living in had a sewage line break... (ug)...Ill spare you the details.

Anyway, yes. We need to cover some gaps in our books right now, and no we are not rich, although some day it would be nice! :lol:

I understand where you guys are coming from. I understand your concern with adding too much of an edge to boosters. But you have to understand that the boosters are the glue that holds this all together. We need them! Hence the added incentive. We do not do such things out of greed. When we do promotions in such a way, it is most often born of necessity.

Lol, maybe About time you should go Admin Joe's way..get a 2nd, Day job.. while still staying as an admin.. peple wil bicker from time to time about you on the forum here.. but there are still few of those who Love Joe and i am one of 'em :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:23 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

LIKENS wrote:
THIS IS TROUBLE THAT ONLY TO KILL THOSE WHO HAVE HALF POWER OF MINE. BY THIS LOSE MORE ARMY AND ALSO NOT TOO MUCH NEW PLAYERS WILL BE ABLE TO DO THAT. THE OLD PLAYERS WILL HAVE THE ADVANTAGE. ALSO SOME NEW THINGS ADDED HERE IS GOOD BUT SOME ARE CONFUSING LIKE THE BATTLE AND SCORE ISSU. :roll:

I'm sorry, but I'm having trouble understanding how it will help old players as they are usually the ones with high score. The new players with lower power will gain double score per unit they kill vs those with over double their power.

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:11 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

slayerofall wrote:
Seth wrote:
Is that really such a bad thing?! I mean look at how the end of the eras pan out in the last year. You have the #1 alliance tens of thousands of points ahead in score from #2. This is not competition. This is consolidation of power with no competition at all in the end game! There has been a balance needed here for a long time.

All those updates seem to be fine and look good to try out.. but i dont agree with what Seth said here.. There is a 10K diff or more between the rank #1 alliance and the 2nd because, most of the times #1 alliance finishes with 10 relics... that's 10K score and it will remain the same way...!

agree on that, but there are lots of eras where the top alliance has a lot of power and score even without the relic.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:17 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I strongly disagree with the score updates, rank one teams may get ahead and why is that? experince, hard work, activity etc, it is fair to reward the less dedicated players of your game? If players want competition they should put in the effort that the rank one team is... I guess I am biased to change from the ever increasing gap from old client.. but other updates seem ok, however it will be intresting to see how each one plays out, even the ones I disagree with..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:26 am 
Captain
Captain

Anyways some of the updates are nice
The game is more balanced and confused now

Just 1. Question. Where is this daily bonus button?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:30 am 
News Team
News Team

if i buy 3k reds i get 200 extra blues... so if i buy 3k reds and then right after that do i get 200 blue both time or just the 1 time?

IGN : The Amazing Mr OImage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:43 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Rildor wrote:
I strongly disagree with the score updates, rank one teams may get ahead and why is that? experince, hard work, activity etc, it is fair to reward the less dedicated players of your game? If players want competition they should put in the effort that the rank one team is... I guess I am biased to change from the ever increasing gap from old client.. but other updates seem ok, however it will be intresting to see how each one plays out, even the ones I disagree with..

Rildor, I'm confused with how you think?
Those who are inactive and don't fight, won't gain score from fighting; alliances who fight will.

I'm having troubles seeing how this will reward less dedicated players?
It will also give greater incentive to kill alliances who simply sit there and build and it's easy score from killing an inactive alliance.

vishesh1999 wrote:

In the boost menu

TOOLAD wrote:
if i buy 3k reds i get 200 extra blues... so if i buy 3k reds and then right after that do i get 200 blue both time or just the 1 time?

You get 200 per purchase, not a 1 time thing.

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:46 am 
Captain
Captain

simmen wrote:
Rildor wrote:

Rildor, I'm confused with how you think?
Those who are inactive and don't fight, won't gain score from fighting; alliances who fight will.

I'm having troubles seeing how this will reward less dedicated players?
It will also give greater incentive to kill alliances who simply sit there and build and it's easy score from killing an inactive alliance.

vishesh1999 wrote:

In the boost menu

TOOLAD wrote:

You get 200 per purchase, not a 1 time thing.

boost menu? is it bonuses or tokens? can u plss tell more specificly

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next