It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2091 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152 ... 210  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:23 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:42 pm
Posts: 1147
Location: Ocala
Gender: male
scarface11 wrote:
is this aloud?

on battle dawn galaxies on global chat there was this newb asking how to do simple stuff so i suggested the AANC and he accepted and i said i would be his mentor he accepted and im teaching him but i havnt actually applied fr being a mentor so does this still count?

Yes, This is allowed it is always a great thing to see players helping new blood but it is advised when you can no longer help and the other player still needs help point them here.
Snackk wrote:
Name: Snackk
Language preferred: English
Timezone: GMT -8 (Pacific Time Zone)
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): clin8888
Experience (Optional): Played I think 4 years ago, just started again a few days ago. I generally remember what to do, but very rusty.
Extra Info (Optional): I got school and sports, but am generally active near night-time hours. My good computer got fried, and all my other games are on there, which is why I'm playing this for the time being. Doesn't mean i'll stop playing after though.
Prefered Mentor (Optional): Anyone on around the times that I'm on, and has decent communicational skills.
You will be messaged with a mentor promptly

_________________
You Will Never forget Me I am The Light and The Dark.
Image
IGN Fallen Angel, Mr. Leader, Vincent
Skype: fallen_angel0825
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:44 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:43 pm
Posts: 275
Snackk wrote:
Name: Snackk
Language preferred: English
Timezone: GMT -8 (Pacific Time Zone)
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): clin8888
Experience (Optional): Played I think 4 years ago, just started again a few days ago. I generally remember what to do, but very rusty.
Extra Info (Optional): I got school and sports, but am generally active near night-time hours. My good computer got fried, and all my other games are on there, which is why I'm playing this for the time being. Doesn't mean i'll stop playing after though.
Prefered Mentor (Optional): Anyone on around the times that I'm on, and has decent communicational skills.



Assigned

_________________
Skype:wtfer100
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:44 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:49 am
Posts: 13
Location: over there crying in the corner
Gender: male
Fallen Angel :P
when i was a noob and i was coming in around top 20 alliances(b4 i played galaxies now i always finish top 3) i got killed by u remember the noob war of f4 :lol: rank 17 vs 12
all of u still had range andi think fallen angel had 5 crystals yeah that noobie but for rank over 100 is very good im suprised he didnt get conquered


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:02 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 2382
Location: Stalker!
scarface11 wrote:
Fallen Angel :P
when i was a noob and i was coming in around top 20 alliances(b4 i played galaxies now i always finish top 3) i got killed by u remember the noob war of f4 :lol: rank 17 vs 12
all of u still had range andi think fallen angel had 5 crystals yeah that noobie but for rank over 100 is very good im suprised he didnt get conquered

Please stay out of this chat if you aren't applying for a mentor, thank you. :)

_________________
没有恩怨,只有胜负。胜者生,负者死。

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:27 am 
Specialist
Specialist
 Profile

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:52 am
Posts: 24
Location: Fantasy 2 generally
Gender: male
If I wanted to apply to be a mentor how would I do that now? Is it still the same as on front page?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:39 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 2382
Location: Stalker!
Tempistfox3 wrote:
If I wanted to apply to be a mentor how would I do that now? Is it still the same as on front page?

Yup.

_________________
没有恩怨,只有胜负。胜者生,负者死。

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:30 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:52 am
Posts: 1
Name: Tarquin
Language preferred: English
Timezone:GMT
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): TarquinTarquin
Experience (Optional):Very little
Extra Info (Optional):I am surrounded and i think i am going to lose
Prefered Mentor (Optional):


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:31 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:40 am
Posts: 44
i wanna be a mentor

In game name (IGN)/Forum Name: Big Chief
Age: 16
Experience: 1 year
Timezone (in GMT please ): GMT + 0
Language(s) you could mentor in:english
Contact details including Skype username:motherwolf1999
Why you want to be a mentor:because i teach noobs but would like to be an official noob carer
Why we should accept you as a mentor: because i would make sure my newb would learn well and get into top alliances with me and teach him how to play well

_________________
Image
LOL URIA
don't click this link...


Last edited by lorduria on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:15 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:06 pm
Posts: 1
Name:Daveruk
Language preferred (Optional): English
Timezone (Optional): between 6PM-9PM
Contact Details:fadare11@gmail.com
Experience (Optional): 45 ticks
Extra Info (Optional): I like information on mostly defence and rescources
Prefered Mentor (Optional): i don't really mind as long as i learn more skills!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:48 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 2382
Location: Stalker!
Tarqu1n wrote:
Name: Tarquin
Language preferred: English
Timezone:GMT
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): TarquinTarquin
Experience (Optional):Very little
Extra Info (Optional):I am surrounded and i think i am going to lose
Prefered Mentor (Optional):
Tarqu1n wrote:
Name: Tarquin
Language preferred: English
Timezone:GMT
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): TarquinTarquin
Experience (Optional):Very little
Extra Info (Optional):I am surrounded and i think i am going to lose
Prefered Mentor (Optional):

Assigned.

_________________
没有恩怨,只有胜负。胜者生,负者死。

Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2091 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152 ... 210  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl