It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:52 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:27 am
Posts: 268
Location: 1 ETA
Gender: male
Supz108x wrote:
g4meover wrote:
Lol if only these things ever actually worked :')


Well what dirt u got and maybe it will....

besides.. it has allready worked. The private messages i get about taking AI down is overwhelming.

AI are backstabbers and it is being proven. FACT


You ever wonder why these messages are private? It's because these alliances will only fight if they have several other alliances to help them. They would not dare to fight honorable and have a heads up war! In case you or anyone else doesn't know, sniping is an act of war. When you intentionally send more units to destroy ally’s units over a conquer, op or wreckage you are breaking any established NAP. TBB attacked a relic that we would have clearly been in AI possession by the time they landed. Is that not a clear attack? Rules of engagement are clear, first come first serve. Whatever other extenuating circumstances you want to add in to it, is irrelevant. The only time who launches first comes into play is when the loss of units is the outcome through friendly (or not so friendly) fire, as Waa evidently refused to adhere too. If we go by your logic that means, If I send my squad at a conquer that’s 10 tics away and your 3 tics out Just because I launched first I have claim! lol With allies like these who needs enemies?!

If anyone’s character here is in question, it’s those few who want to come here to talk smack about Chris and AI. TBB begged me to have a nap with them to fight PRAE. Told me they would help us win the round and fight PRAE for their relic. The problem with their logic is, we were allied to PRAE there was no need for us to have help fighting them. Raina I’m not exactly sure why you’re coming here to flame us either. I did not know what the terms of the nap were, but whatever they were they were not broken. If it was up to me I would have tore the fur off of Tra for that stunt you guys pulled, and believe me I made my feeling on the matter quite clear, but apparently the powers that be felt it more important to keep their word then taking out an alliance whose sole purpose is to stop us from being successful.

According to previous post there was never a nap between TBB. Just because you assume it to be, doesn’t make it so. If that is so, then backstabbing is a moot point. So all those who are secretly planning this brilliant coup d’ etat just remember, if it is even possible, it wouldn’t be unless you lied and backstabbed. But of course as righteous as you guys supposedly are, you would not step down that low.

_________________
This game sucks; you have been fore warned.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:22 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:40 am
Posts: 227
and this is why i influence snipping more bro... :lol: :lol: fight for it... winner's keep... i do inform my allies about it during the terms... and they are happy about it... its a big world to share... and plus... since BD connection is terrible lately, its an advantage to add on the terms..of treaty...

and this is also a test to each alliance based on communication.. as simple as "Can i have it??" no harm asking...no charge..

end of the day... its all about communicating... JUST ASK FGS!! (facepalm)

_________________
The martian god as they say...


-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:40 am
Posts: 227
XtremeRageX wrote:
If they never had a NAP with you guys or if the NAP ran out then this entire topic is irrelevant. You cannot be backstabbed if you were never at peace to begin with. Supz, your just twisting everything cpt America says to get others to hate on AI because they took down your alliance. If you snipe (especially to kill units) then expect for tension to grow and if you continue to do it, then expect a war. People can only take so much bulls*** from an alliance. From what i've read AI has done nothing wrong. They simply killed an alliances that were troublesome.

If you poke a bear, expect to be mauled.

Simple as that.


:shock: :shock: Bro what are you doing??!! your suppose to be my secret Lover.. and not loitering around at public... :lol: :lol: Miss ya bro..! *mwah!* *mwah!* *mwah!* :lol:

_________________
The martian god as they say...


-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:44 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 288
SoF wrote:
and this is why i influence snipping more bro... :lol: :lol: fight for it... winner's keep... i do inform my allies about it during the terms... and they are happy about it... its a big world to share... and plus... since BD connection is terrible lately, its an advantage to add on the terms..of treaty...

and this is also a test to each alliance based on communication.. as simple as "Can i have it??" no harm asking...no charge..

end of the day... its all about communicating... JUST ASK FGS!! (facepalm)


In terms of the relic, we did message TBB. All messages were conveniently "unread" until after we began our attacks on Africa ops.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:28 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:40 am
Posts: 227
CptAmerica wrote:
In terms of the relic, we did message TBB. All messages were conveniently "unread" until after we began our attacks on Africa ops.


a skrull like you should know better!! rather than pin pointing... that is the mistake already for failing to make a proper term with TBB...if there is any that is... you guys already made minimal NAPS world wide... yet a simple important matter has been failed to be discussed (facepalm)

unless of course, you want to make a spot light which you normally do...since you always like to be "the center of attraction" a typical skrull.. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

well, relic is an open market... 1st come 1st serve basis... snipping is a poor excuse in my point of view... or i will be complaining all the way with my 24 ticks distance launched all the way :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

soo, its still voiced down to proper communication...

hmm... is it true about you taking almost all of WFA crystals?? as in FREE??!! hand over?? waaahahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EPIC FAIL!!

THE NEXT TIME YOU JUDGE SOMEONE!! SLAPPING EVERYTHING, LOOK AT YOURSELF 1ST!! YOU KNOW YOURSELF BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE!!

A 1000000000 REASON why your not a VALUE of wasting my reds and time... i would spend and waste my reds for sure with hawkeye... ironman, warmachine, hulk, antman, nicky..thor, ares and spidy as i know very well that i enjoy that VALUE! and surely with the rest... simple as it is... your as good as tutOrial... nothing more nothing less...

_________________
The martian god as they say...


-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:20 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:20 pm
Posts: 244
Location: out of retirement - Mars
SoF wrote:
XtremeRageX wrote:
If they never had a NAP with you guys or if the NAP ran out then this entire topic is irrelevant. You cannot be backstabbed if you were never at peace to begin with. Supz, your just twisting everything cpt America says to get others to hate on AI because they took down your alliance. If you snipe (especially to kill units) then expect for tension to grow and if you continue to do it, then expect a war. People can only take so much bulls*** from an alliance. From what i've read AI has done nothing wrong. They simply killed an alliances that were troublesome.

If you poke a bear, expect to be mauled.

Simple as that.



:shock: :shock: Bro what are you doing??!! your suppose to be my secret Lover.. and not loitering around at public... :lol: :lol: Miss ya bro..! *mwah!* *mwah!* *mwah!* :lol:


:lol: im everybodies secret lover ;)

_________________
Image
Image
Echo
Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:56 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 288
SoF wrote:

hmm... is it true about you taking almost all of WFA crystals?? as in FREE??!! hand over?? waaahahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EPIC FAIL!!

THE NEXT TIME YOU JUDGE SOMEONE!! SLAPPING EVERYTHING, LOOK AT YOURSELF 1ST!! YOU KNOW YOURSELF BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE!!

A 1000000000 REASON why your not a VALUE of wasting my reds and time... i would spend and waste my reds for sure with hawkeye... ironman, warmachine, hulk, antman, nicky..thor, ares and spidy as i know very well that i enjoy that VALUE! and surely with the rest... simple as it is... your as good as tutOrial... nothing more nothing less...


Anyone of those people you just named would have taken those rocks as well. Nick Fury said "who wants some free crystals", and I just happened to be lucky enough to have a matured op close enough. Feel free to ask anyone of them.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:40 am
Posts: 227
CptAmerica wrote:

Anyone of those people you just named would have taken those rocks as well. Nick Fury said "who wants some free crystals", and I just happened to be lucky enough to have a matured op close enough. Feel free to ask anyone of them.


Once again, don't divert the situation to others...im pointing it to you DIRECTLY! who wouldnt want free crystals... Nick was smart enough to ask as you said... but you... Noooo... you went histeric grabbing it all for yourself...

u call ppl hypocrite... slapping everything you can think off.. once again, LOOK AT YOURSELF 1ST! YOU KNOW YOURSELF BETTER THAN ANYONE!!

[18/09/12 10:04:39 PM] skrull-capt: what step of the tutorial is handing over crystals?
[18/09/12 10:04:43 PM] skrull-capt: step 5?
[18/09/12 10:05:49 PM] SoF - [FoRtUnE]: well, if i get it correct... then it will work just fine :)
[18/09/12 10:06:34 PM] skrull-capt: just seems weird that you'd train new people, and lead by example by handing over crystals
[18/09/12 10:06:44 PM] skrull-capt: now all your new members will assume thats the correct way to play
[18/09/12 10:06:53 PM] SoF - [FoRtUnE]: dont judge too soon :)
[18/09/12 10:07:14 PM] skrull-capt: it doesnt matter where they go, handing them over period is bad business
[18/09/12 10:07:18 PM] skrull-capt: its a bad precedent to set
[18/09/12 10:07:28 PM] skrull-capt: ecspecially for all of your noobs
[18/09/12 10:07:48 PM] SoF - [FoRtUnE]: even you get interest out of it in the end??
[18/09/12 10:07:49 PM] SoF - [FoRtUnE]: hmmm...
[18/09/12 10:08:10 PM] skrull-capt: Me personally, id rather fight for crystals
[18/09/12 10:08:21 PM] SoF - [FoRtUnE]: you got your point of views... i got my mine :)
[18/09/12 10:08:44 PM] skrull-capt: I just think its starting a lot of bad habits...all the new people you brought into the game is going to assume this is how its done all the time
[18/09/12 10:09:12 PM] skrull-capt: even if you were handing them over to us, I'd probably still have this conversatino
[18/09/12 10:09:27 PM] skrull-capt: just out of respect for BD as a whole
[18/09/12 10:09:27 PM] SoF - [FoRtUnE]: its funny... when your slapping all of that... when you go

[Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:59 PM] skrull-capt:

<<< tell slip to give us his rocks and we'll leave the rest of you alone. LoL!
:D :D :D

and ppl call me hypocrite...:P
[18/09/12 10:09:33 PM] skrull-capt: I was totally kidding
[18/09/12 10:09:42 PM] SoF - [FoRtUnE]: :D :D
[18/09/12 10:09:53 PM] SoF - [FoRtUnE]: :* :*
[18/09/12 10:09:59 PM] SoF - [FoRtUnE]: Love you bro ;)
[18/09/12 10:10:31 PM] skrull-capt: just dont want 100 new BD players who think that everyone just hands over crystals when it gets rough
[18/09/12 10:10:35 PM] skrull-capt: thats my only concern

no need to tell who you are... the world knows already... might as well edit the name.. it suits you best... a skrull...nothing more nothing less... :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

_________________
The martian god as they say...


-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:38 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 288
I don't disagree that its a shady way to play. I never said it wasn't.

But, again, anyone else would have done it in our alliance if able to.

And I can guarantee if Rania had the opportunity to do it to us, she'd do it (we've seen her do it many times in the past with rocks/relics).


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:05 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 am
Posts: 67
CptAmerica ...... When do you stop digging?


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl