It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:34 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

i agreed with your leader we would take 3 UMOM members when peace deal was made between TrA and AI which was much before you attacked them. So you keep telling lies again. Those 3 were asked not to fight you and never did cause i wanted to be fair with you (face palm)

Its not same situation with WFA at all. You never claimed WFA protected by you or joining you. Was pure vulture of something you did not earn. Your don't deserve them and you know it. My team warred WFA and lost units for them...and like the king of the forest you went and picked up the loot.

On top of that....i tried to make a deal with WFA to stop the war and both teams not lose units but you tricked them (as i understood from WFA leader) to battle and poor WFA leader thinks he did the right thing ! You are such a Hypocrite pretended their friend so you could personally benefit.

There is no Karma here...there is a pure hateful person that does anything to hurt those he despise as you said.

More lies? All you say against me are nothing but lies. You are a lie from top to toe.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:53 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Would love to see screenshots on how I tricked them. My conversations with WFA revolved around attacking TBB and CRY, how we are not attacking the AA garrison, and then the message from the WFA leader saying I can take their rocks.

This is the first I've heard about you agreeing to take the UMOM colonies at the time we made a NAP with TrA. Nick Fury would have to comment on that, but I feel like he would have said something as we were talking about flying up to kill those 3 colonies.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:10 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

yes you are right...re read the WFA msg...was not you but your allied members.

you did not reply to the other parts of my post. I wonder why.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:17 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Like I said, you did the same thing with UMOM.

During our NAP deal, you told Nick Fury you were going to take 3 colonies. The first one you gave him was the UMOM leader (which you didn't end up taking...wonder why), then after we'd killed all but the greeks...you changed your mind and say you are taking those last 3 with the most crystals.

You took advantage of a situation to take away crystals from us. We did the same thing. Deal with it or find a different game.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:44 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

That's another lie !
Deal said that included 4 teams on our behalf (later to be announced which 4) and leader of UMOM. Your leader specifically asked we dont take any of the 3 Monks. A day or so later said we wont include 4 teams but 1 and we will take (recruit) 3 members from UMOM and UMOM leader is not included. Gaurav never asked who the 3 are and said go ahead and take them. I said nothing when you attacked and conquered their leader nor the rest of the team. When i saw you attacking the Greeks -which if i m not mistaken- were the last unconquered from UMOM - i reminded you of our deal. All i asked was our deal to be kept and honored -nothing more nothing less... so you turned and i appreciated it.

WFA is nothing similar. World reading can judge. There was no deal to be kept from our part. Was pure stealing our stuff.

Dealing with lies and manipulations is difficult to this big extent. Luckily you said this is your last era (if this is not another lie). So i wont have such difficulties in the future. Thus No need to find a different game.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:02 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Kinda want to come back just to continue to mess with you.

It's WAAAAAY too easy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:04 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

At least someone here is having fun....

If this is all you have to say....Oh well...men never grow up anyway!

Anyone reading here knows who is right.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:07 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

ofor4 wrote:
Oh well...men never grow up anyway!

Sexist Comment !!! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:26 am 
Private
Private

Greed have many forms

@America boy...It is clear to all that you want to win so badly ,that your team will use every dirty trick in the book.

hehe

But funny how all of AI think they can hide their ID behind new accounts...lol
I think by now almost every vet in e1 knows who you are and what is your so called future here.Most of the top alliances are not aiming for the win atm,just to mess your game will be the goal and this is the idea of this topic.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:10 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ofor4 wrote:
At least someone here is having fun....

If this is all you have to say....Oh well...men never grow up anyway!

Anyone reading here knows who is right.

It's not like I did this without the consent of my alliance, anyone else in AI who had a TB in that area would have done the same....ask any of them.

Djigite wrote:
Greed have many forms

But funny how all of AI think they can hide their ID behind new accounts...lol
I think by now almost every vet in e1 knows who you are and what is your so called future here.Most of the top alliances are not aiming for the win atm,just to mess your game will be the goal and this is the idea of this topic.

:lol:

Glad somebody is making it fun, you don't hear us complaining. Everyone knows the whole themed alliance names only stay hidden for so long, it's just a bit of fun for the first 500 ticks or so.

With that said, I'm still not certain anyone can name all 10 members.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next