It is currently Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:30 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:33 am
Posts: 9
Image

Continue on Avengers.

-Nick


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:28 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:27 am
Posts: 262
Location: 1 ETA
Gender: male
I've successfully privatized world peace. What more do you want? For now! I tried to play ball with these ass-clowns.

_________________
This game sucks; you have been fore warned.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:59 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 am
Posts: 67
You cant play ball with an alliance that has no ball.

AI lost any respect they may have had when they took world politics into there own hands...

Soon enough PORN PRAE SHRK will see the light..... untill then out job will be easy instead of really easy.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:13 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 288
It's cute that you can make a difference. Do you want to be an astronaut when you grow up little boy?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:11 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 am
Posts: 67
Little boy??? Son im not the one hiding behind my visa... for a change lol...

No my career is all set thanks been doing it 8 years so a change would be a little unorthodox.

Any way your right... one man or little boy lol can make a difference... Some one has to make the world realize that AI is a model alliance, a perfect example, of how tokens can not win a round.

Don’t worry Mr America. I’m sure it will be fun and all your units im sure have lots of exp from all the surprise attacks on allies you have been doing.

Don’t bite son... it will just make it worse!!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:45 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:28 am
Posts: 3
CptAmerica wrote:
It's a public form, so you are going to get my thoughts regardless if you want to hear it or not. It's easy to cry backstabber without facts.

It's pretty simple.

TBB was attacked because they tried to snipe a relic from us.
WAA was attacked because of a complete lack of respect and constant sniping (even purposeful snipe killing).

It's impossible to make sense of the UN situation in terms of who is friendly and who is not. We are friendly with the main UN alliances, but then there are countless subs who take orders from no one and attack us regardless...if you attack us, we attack you back. Again, pretty simple.

We have stayed true to any and ALL ESTABLISHED NAP's. There are just as many alliances out there whom we've respected our agreements with as there are who claim we are backstabbers. It's the same thing every round.

Call it what you want, but WAA has been on our last nerve for a while...we've just been busy with larger fish up until now. If you can't handle the heat, DON'T poke the bear. WAA was warned countless times. The only last of respect here is on the side of WAA, don't misconstrue the situation.



Dont lie, you backstabe WAA

Its true that some members of our subs sinped you, but if you told us somethink in that moment we would kick them

When I had problems with snipes on my BD live allways the aliances talk about this and takes a solution

The only think because you atacked us without talk its because you were interested on our crystals and on the garrison or somethink like this

You say that I was warned many times? let me to say you that this isnt true, I was warned one time by a AA member, not from you

I think one of you told me somethink some time ago about one snipe, but i thought was a aisled situation

Moreover, talk with your commander before say nothink, ones say that your atacking us because we are neutrals, others because "we" snipe, but the words are simple, Backstab

I will remember that for other eras

- TGod


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:51 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 am
Posts: 67
nesjett wrote:
CptAmerica wrote:
It's a public form, so you are going to get my thoughts regardless if you want to hear it or not. It's easy to cry backstabber without facts.

It's pretty simple.

TBB was attacked because they tried to snipe a relic from us.
WAA was attacked because of a complete lack of respect and constant sniping (even purposeful snipe killing).

It's impossible to make sense of the UN situation in terms of who is friendly and who is not. We are friendly with the main UN alliances, but then there are countless subs who take orders from no one and attack us regardless...if you attack us, we attack you back. Again, pretty simple.

We have stayed true to any and ALL ESTABLISHED NAP's. There are just as many alliances out there whom we've respected our agreements with as there are who claim we are backstabbers. It's the same thing every round.

Call it what you want, but WAA has been on our last nerve for a while...we've just been busy with larger fish up until now. If you can't handle the heat, DON'T poke the bear. WAA was warned countless times. The only last of respect here is on the side of WAA, don't misconstrue the situation.



Dont lie, you backstabe WAA

Its true that some members of our subs sinped you, but if you told us somethink in that moment we would kick them

When I had problems with snipes on my BD live allways the aliances talk about this and takes a solution

The only think because you atacked us without talk its because you were interested on our crystals and on the garrison or somethink like this

You say that I was warned many times? let me to say you that this isnt true, I was warned one time by a AA member, not from you

I think one of you told me somethink some time ago about one snipe, but i thought was a aisled situation

Moreover, talk with your commander before say nothink, ones say that your atacking us because we are neutrals, others because "we" snipe, but the words are simple, Backstab

I will remember that for other eras

- TGod



Well said...

Looks like the facts are finding there way out Mr America.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:51 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:48 pm
Posts: 8
Lol if only these things ever actually worked :')


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:54 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 am
Posts: 67
g4meover wrote:
Lol if only these things ever actually worked :')


Well what dirt u got and maybe it will....

besides.. it has allready worked. The private messages i get about taking AI down is overwhelming.

AI are backstabbers and it is being proven. FACT


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:56 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 2337
Location: no location for you
Gender: female
Supz108x wrote:
g4meover wrote:
Lol if only these things ever actually worked :')


Well what dirt u got and maybe it will....

besides.. it has allready worked. The private messages i get about taking AI down is overwhelming.

AI are backstabbers and it is being proven. FACT

but will this work? probably not

_________________
Image
Image
PSN: aLpHaOmEgAXII
And when the darkness falls, all hope is gone.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl