It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
 Post subject: Re: Avengers Initiative
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:11 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

CptAmerica wrote:
So you are making fun of us for not wasting the time on a rank 300 noob just to here to bother us? It's supposed to be insulting that we delegated destroying noobs like you to our sub?

Making fun ? No,just funny since the noob forced one of AI's members to relocate,seeing how abt 50+ sqauds where nearby of AI and how my sqauds where spammed,meaning you guys knew what I had ?

Lmao and then those 15 sqauds running away from an portal I didn't even bother to obstruct? (With the 50+sqauds nearby also not doing anything )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:40 am 
Corporal
Corporal

CptAmerica wrote:
Our fight against TrA WAS 1 vs 1. We didn't ask for any help from our allies until after the UN coalition was formed. This is the simple truth.

I have already confirmed that outside of AA, we had a couple alliances that we had pre-planned being friendly with and outside of that had no real intention on gathering any other major allies. These alliances would be here if we formed or not. With that being the case, how can you say they are specifically here to support us? Is it not wise to have an idea who's going to be in the round you are planning to win and who you can trust? This is exactly what we did, and I don't think any of us would go back and do it differently.

If agreeing to be friendly with alliances before the round starts in order to have a better overall vision of our goal is considered us having a bunch of alliances here to support us...then yeah, we did that.

PS: as you stated, BD is an intricate network of friends...so our roster wasn't secret for that long. Minus messing with TrA on who Nick Fury was, we've been pretty forth coming to our allies on who we really are. So if there was some sort of issue with people on our roster, you'd know it.

Need i say anymore, your bluff has been called here by many members of different alliances so if people bother to read the whole thing like i unfortunately did then they will see the truth behind your lies.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:19 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, there they standing in a row!

Oops, I was singing that in the shower but yeah...smash...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:49 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

NckFury wrote:
Do you think you are good? Is your alliance top notch?

E1 next round is the place to be.

We are tired of alliances stepping aside and letting alliances win without a fight. We are tired of diplomacy and not war causing that one alliance to be unstoppable... we are just bored, and we want something to make us interested and alert again. This is what makes Battledawn fun, and we haven't seen it for awhile. Building a team when the challenge just isn't there is not that much fun, and we know we are not alone in feeling that.

There are only two alliances that we know will be on E1 for sure and both say they aren't going for the win, this isn't nearly enough competition. There are a couple others that are dillydallying around and that makes us worried that we will be in line for another boring round.

We see alliances sticking around on the one server they dominate, Mars and Fantasy, double tick servers, etc... we think anyone who's anyone needs to come to E1 and strut their stuff.

If you accept our challenge, post here stating so. Are you up to it? Or are you content playing in your safe zone forever?

The Avengers have been assembled to take back E1 from those promising diplomacy and not war. We will be bringing war to everyone but our allys, if you think you can stop us come and attempt so.

hmmm...hmm... it all says in the above.. dont you think??

1)
NckFury wrote:
Do you think you are good? Is your alliance top notch?

On process, since we are on training... ^^

S.uper
H.ero
I.n
T.raining

^^

2)
NckFury wrote:
We are tired of alliances stepping aside and letting alliances win without a fight.

is'nt that what we are all merely returning the favor... :mrgreen: :lol:

3)
NckFury wrote:
We are tired of diplomacy and not war causing that one alliance to be unstoppable... we are just bored, and we want something to make us interested and alert again. This is what makes Battledawn fun, and we haven't seen it for awhile. Building a team when the challenge just isn't there is not that much fun, and we know we are not alone in feeling that.

There you go, Tired of diplomacy...and thats where PHIgroup got shut down on the 1st place... and when we have chose a side..forming a temporary alliance merge, you decided it was a mistake...and ask for peace now... wait to be exact, buying out UN team, "This is a useless war, dont join, dont attack us and we wont attack you..." :roll: :roll:

isn't this interesting and definitely alert since there is not a tick we will give you a rest... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: and as you said.. definitely makes bd fun which everyone hasnt seen for awhile.. sooo, everything upon your request... is delivered... FUN FUN FUN!! here we goo... ^^

Sooo...returning the question...are you still up for the challenge?? cause you ask for world war and all i kept on reading is 1on1... 1on1... 1on1...

the SKRULLs have been saying they want FUN, WORLD WAR, blablabla, yet everyone doesnt see this... because they would need further assistance.. no matter what... same template... like any era... a dream team alliance who has backup plan...

i am really curious when they say "letting alliances win without a fight. " Sooo...if your "Ally" took a relic, will you battle them?? or will they hand it over...?? like anyone else due to good scoreboard, this is just what im waiting for actually...

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:16 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I feel like this sums up the entire round so far.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21