It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Avengers Initiative
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:08 am 
Corporal
Corporal

CptAmerica wrote:
yet our fight against TrA was one v one. It wasn't until UN happened that we gained allies/support.

Iv read through this painful forum to see yourself Cpt contradict yourself time and time again.
I could go through the whole process of pasting these contradictions but iv better things to be doing so ill cut to the point.

Your quote above is so untrue to the point where you are only embarrassing your alliance members who just play the game and get on with it.
your taking away a well worked win for AI if they succeed in winning this era by lying to others and taking the credit away by massaging your own ego. BD is a big network and we all know one another which im sure you agree. so why lie when i have had members in 2 big alliances say they are going to help the avengers this era. Not that its a bad thing we all have help and need help now and again but to paint the avengers out to be a stand alone alliance with one sub is all but feces coming from your mouth

I presume this is redwurm by the manner of which you are talking, i have to say though a stroke of genius having themed names and i can see why you did it as well id hide my identity too knowing that if it gets out you might lose some allies to which you have.

(partially down to myself telling others your identity) :o :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:44 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Our fight against TrA WAS 1 vs 1. We didn't ask for any help from our allies until after the UN coalition was formed. This is the simple truth.

I have already confirmed that outside of AA, we had a couple alliances that we had pre-planned being friendly with and outside of that had no real intention on gathering any other major allies. These alliances would be here if we formed or not. With that being the case, how can you say they are specifically here to support us? Is it not wise to have an idea who's going to be in the round you are planning to win and who you can trust? This is exactly what we did, and I don't think any of us would go back and do it differently.

If agreeing to be friendly with alliances before the round starts in order to have a better overall vision of our goal is considered us having a bunch of alliances here to support us...then yeah, we did that.

PS: as you stated, BD is an intricate network of friends...so our roster wasn't secret for that long. Minus messing with TrA on who Nick Fury was, we've been pretty forth coming to our allies on who we really are. So if there was some sort of issue with people on our roster, you'd know it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:05 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

josh0 wrote:
Sarah, yes this isn't the kind of epic era anyone was hoping for, but it has been war since the beginning. I mean once TrA is gone there will probably be no other alliances to fight but still.

Liiieeeessss !!! The bunnies are still here ^___^ there just waiting for the right time to start devouring AI 8-)

Btw is it just me or was TBB also just made for AI support,they came pre-planned and started boosting one of there members backstabbed them and left very fishy -_____- and this is how AI works:
*Avenger Manual*
#1 when an rank 300 noob starts attacking you and tries to suicide not jamming your colony/radars/gates abandon THE mission ! Run scat,send in the sub to take him down!! DeVcON 1 ! Move,move abandon your posts FleE FlEe for your LiFEs,the noob is coming RUN!

Only thing epic about this era is how they where running away from an #300,how Sarahs been smacking them around with TrA and how quickly they seem to run for help when there about to loose some armour......... :ugeek: :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:14 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

TBB is NOT with us, only 3 colones are in africa and the rest are in AA.

Why would be bother with a colony not in an alliance, specifically here to support and help TrA?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:17 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

CptAmerica wrote:
You sure you are watching the right server?

100% :p btw there's an thing such as "hide online status" all of you should consider ticking it.......

Edit: yes cpt why bother with me ? Surrreee right,didn't you guys say you challenge the whole server somewhere :roll:

Was I here to support TrA ? No I was in M,only stepping in when DEAD stepped in,btw how's wasp doing I believe he took some knock.

Btw running away from an noob while he kept giving you ample oppertunities to overpower & kill him (I mean I was #300) wtf,the question is how many more alliances will you guys need to take down TrA ? And now with UN etc,.

If an noob alliance full of #200's declared war on AI you guys will most probally get TBB too helpz ya outa trouble.

Last edited by pinkachu on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:18 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

edited my response fyi. Forgot about that annoying colony specifically here to help TrA.

Why would we bother hiding the fact that we are on the forums? That doesn't point towards any kind of activity, its just when we are on the forums.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:36 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

CptAmerica wrote:
it's just when we are on the forums.

when making an BD account,that account is then linked to the forum,so when your online In game it shows at the board index of the forum,correct me if I'm wrong

*cough* edited my prev post for ya

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:48 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Seems you got it all figured out. Probably why you are ranked #300.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:52 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

CptAmerica wrote:
Seems you got it all figured out. Probably why you are ranked #300.

#900 +? now :p , you forgot you got your sub to fight your fight :roll:

Edit: I never said I had everything figured out, there are still alliances who need to show themselves and help u guys,I have no idea how this era is going to play out,for all what I know AV will be over thrown by the rest of ExSo and ExSo will help TrA(unlikely but still) BD is full of amazement,with twists and turns on the most unexpected of times.

Last edited by pinkachu on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:55 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

So you are making fun of us for not wasting the time on a rank 300 noob just to here to bother us? It's supposed to be insulting that we delegated destroying noobs like you to our sub?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next