It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lance Armstrong
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:47 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I've said it for years now. The truth has finally come out. He WILL be stripped of his 7 tours and has quit his fight against USADA Thursday night.

If you haven't been following this case, here is the low down. Lance Armstrong is regarded to be the best cyclist that ever lived. He had won 7 Tour De France races and has claimed he never cheated by using banned substances during those times he was racing. Well as it turns out his US Postal Service team has rated him out. They have told the USADA exactly what he did, how he did it, and who the folks were that helped him do it.

I never wanted to believe it even though I had my doubts. Floyd Landis is the one person who began the witch hunt. You know, the guy who was stripped of his tour title for doping.

I am an avid cyclist myself, I have been racing for 12 years now. I know how hard the sport is. I have many moments of glory at the level I race at. I can only begin to imagine what it will be like if Lance goes to prison. Which he stands a very good chance at doing.

Lance gave up Thursday night. USADA will proceed with a court appearance and testimonies heard by former team mates will indicate that Lance is a liar, a cheat, and a doper. Which is why he will be banned from the sport.

Comments?

HeHo :P

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP

Post subject: Re: Lance Armstrong
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 am 
Corporal
Corporal

yancan wrote:
I've said it for years now. The truth has finally come out. He WILL be stripped of his 7 tours and has quit his fight against USADA Thursday night.

If you haven't been following this case, here is the low down. Lance Armstrong is regarded to be the best cyclist that ever lived. He had won 7 Tour De France races and has claimed he never cheated by using banned substances during those times he was racing. Well as it turns out his US Postal Service team has rated him out. They have told the USADA exactly what he did, how he did it, and who the folks were that helped him do it.

I never wanted to believe it even though I had my doubts. Floyd Landis is the one person who began the witch hunt. You know, the guy who was stripped of his tour title for doping.

I am an avid cyclist myself, I have been racing for 12 years now. I know how hard the sport is. I have many moments of glory at the level I race at. I can only begin to imagine what it will be like if Lance goes to prison. Which he stands a very good chance at doing.

Lance gave up Thursday night. USADA will proceed with a court appearance and testimonies heard by former team mates will indicate that Lance is a liar, a cheat, and a doper. Which is why he will be banned from the sport.

Comments?

ik i heard and he didnt take drugs i bet but he cant be rased to fight any more but every1 better remember him

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:00 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

If he is guilty then well, he had it coming. Cuz if he went through all that cancer and stuff and if the 7 titles were his life's achievements, would he give it up so easily if he was innocent? But anyway, I guess most would be doing dope, whoever competes in Tour de France. If everyone's doin it and if Lance himself did it, then I guess its fair that he did it :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:41 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Armstrong is such a legend.....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:01 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

ninja123456789 wrote:
Armstrong is such a legend.....

no one can argue that my friend :D he has and will continue to inspire millions on and off the bike

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:00 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

the evidence is insurmountable, he will be stripped of his career...but I still love him <3

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:33 pm 
Private
Private

Armstrong just said that to get the press to go away, Every major, high-winning cyclists has been accused of cheating by drugs and besides, He is a Legend!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:24 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

plip wrote:
Armstrong just said that to get the press to go away, Every major, high-winning cyclists has been accused of cheating by drugs and besides, He is a Legend!

there is no doubt the others who finished seconds behind him were doping as well

clearly they were if Lance was doing it to the degree he was

but i still love Lance

he's inspired me to become a better cyclist and to become a winner at it

i've actually won more races than Lance has in my 12 years of racing mountain bikes

but obviously my competition is nothing like the caliber he was up against

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]