It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Obama's approval rating accoridng to gallop
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:30 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Fo shizzle ma nizzle

For sure my [censored]

Why is a word of camaraderie in African American culture off limits?
Oh I get it. You hate that word because your racist. You sicken me.

ducky im still not sure whether its defense, or defence. XD

Last edited by Sylis on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:42 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Down to under 50%?
Aslong as it stays that till the elections are over , im happy.

But my opinion :
Obama ....
I dont like his points of views , no i do not live in the U.S.A
But since he wants to change things outside it , and some of his "points" include the internet.
And i don't think the U.S.A is improving whit Obama..
but meh , this is the internet , opinions don't exist on it.
[info which google whas supposed to find , but it decided not to]

p.s , pics showing nazi crosses are allowed , but saying the "n" gets you a 5/7 day ban?
Kinda weird imo.

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:05 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Well it hasnt even been a year since hes been in office. It's far too early to find if anything hes done has helped. My god Bush spent 8 years selling america to china. You guys expect Obama to fix it in less than 1?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:08 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Sylis wrote:
Well it hasnt even been a year since hes been in office. It's far too early to find if anything hes done has helped. My god Bush spent 8 years selling america to china. You guys expect Obama to fix it in less than 1?

Apparently since hes black, hes suppose to have fixed something by now.
I don't see any reason why they should even dare open their mouths, they're not even close to becoming a president themselves.

i remember they started questioning bush after like a year, they started criticising obama the first day, and till now all the people here who don't like him have done it since day one.
Actually even before he was elected president.

I don't want to point any fingers but i will tell you its 2 people from our so nice community.

I'm not trying to offend anyone but questioning a guy who has barely been office for about half a year is moronic. First let him try and fic things after a year if he hasn't done absolutely nothing then criticize, but even then you shouldn't talk because well your not president.

Its like a football game, there's pressure for scoring, and if you have a shot that could be a goal an miss it you have a million idiots saying they could have done it better, but if you put them to the test they can't even make it pass the midfield.

Its the same thing here, every single one of you would screw up even worse, why?
Because you have no experience in it. and well were humans.

If you say your not human, and come up with a stupid comment. Just go put yourself in a mental hospital there's no hope for you.

white lady says:Obama said "I'm going to turn this country into a Marxism country". Its a reliable source, some guy with a pointy white mask gave it to me.

Last edited by patzz on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:31 am 
Captain
Captain

obama is a moslem, he was born in kenya, we even have a birth certificate to prove it.
http://kenyanbirthcertificategenerator.com/

OMG!

he is the satanz.

yes, i actually have heard someone refer to obama as the anti christ :/

i have also heard people refer to him as worse then hitler...

WITH DEATH PANELS!

imho, shoosh until he gets to one year, feel free to oppose his policies, but the criticism should wait until one year of either failure, neutral or success.

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

~Agnostic atheist pastafarian~

Discussion+debates and World Events.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:15 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

mrducky wrote:
obama is a moslem, he was born in kenya, we even have a birth certificate to prove it.
http://kenyanbirthcertificategenerator.com/

OMG!

he is the satanz.

yes, i actually have heard someone refer to obama as the anti christ :/

i have also heard people refer to him as worse then hitler...

WITH DEATH PANELS!

imho, shoosh until he gets to one year, feel free to oppose his policies, but the criticism should wait until one year of either failure, neutral or success.

LOL. i like how you turn it into comedy.

white lady says:Obama said "I'm going to turn this country into a Marxism country". Its a reliable source, some guy with a pointy white mask gave it to me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:44 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I like listening to conservative talk radio when im on my way and leaving work. Micheal Savage is my favorite. He's the nuttiest conservative on the station. Plus he loves the sound of his own voice.

The best part is when he starts on Obama. He goes insane when he starts on him. I really suggest you guys look into him. Hes entertaining to say the least :P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I never said they were racist.... Don't know where you got that racist thing from but i only called the guys on tv racist....

I just said they started criticizing before he had done anything.

Some people talk a lot, and don't do what they say. Arnold S. has been talking this and that and he hasn't done what he says.

See you have to give someone time in order to have a excuse to talk. You can't just start to throw things around, heck i bet 70% of what he said won't be even close to coming on paper.

You have to wait and see if what he does actually works or not, I'm actually liked his idea bout talking to kids except for the part where hes gonna tell them to support him :(

Bush did that...

He actually went to schools and had one class at a time. Which turned out a success....

At least here students won't even pay attention, why? its on tv. unless its cartoons i know i wouldn't watch it.

So? its human nature isn't it? No human does not want to control something, its not like hes gonna do it, he needs to destroy the government now and then create a new one for that to happen.

Isn't that what America has been trying to do since it started? Were in other countries with military for stupid reasons, and obama wasn't in office 200 years ago when we started conquering what we know now as USA and took control of this country. We used to control cuba...

Fact is hes not doing anything no president hasn't tried before, except this time people are actually against him, for some odd reason hes the only president being question this much.

But every single president has tried it, Lincoln tried it, i remember him freeing slaves because he couldn't keep the south under control.
He only did that for his interest, it gave him a huge advantage in war.

We all look out for our personal interest, if we didn't then we wouldn't be humans.

I sometimes dream of controlling people, i know everyone has, why?
Were humans, we want more and were not satisfy with a little.

I know you one day want a company where you have control over everyone and making big money, I Do.

How are you suppose to make money without controlling anything?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:32 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kenny wrote:
Lolz Patzz, I hate how you storm in here: EVERYBODY AGAINST OBAMA IS RACIST THEY CRITICIZED HIM ON DAY 1.

That's because on Day 1, he starting talking about spending money in order to fix the economy. His promise to keep the unemployment from reaching double digits was broken. It was apparent since Day 1 that the stimulus bill was a farce. That's what it was.

Well when your this far into the whole after Bush continually sold us to china, you'll have to spend money to make it.

Quote:
Sylis, I can say the same thing about liberal radio. Do I have to go on about how they praise anyone who says the word environment in a sentence like a God?

Don't listen to liberal radio. Not nearly as funny.

Quote:
The reason people are against Obama is because of the massive deficit that is at an unbelievable number that we can't, especially I can't even fathom how much $10 trillion really is.. The point is, eventually that will have to be paid or bought up by somebody. China really isn't interested in buying our debt anymore. So what does that mean? It will have to be paid back. The only way the deficit can be paid back is through taxes.

I agree that 10 trillion is a big number. The real question is do you have a better idea. If Obama twiddled his thumbs and hoped for the best people would be mad. Somethings better than nothing.

Quote:
Some of you believe that taxing the rich is such a great idea. Why not? They have so much money, they don't need that much to stay alive. Yeah. They don't. But others do. Let's take a rich person who is thinking about buying a yacht. All of the sudden, taxes come, and he decides he doesn't need the yacht. In fact, many rich people make the decision not to buy a yacht. The company that manufactures yachts realizes that they're making less money. In order for the company to survive, they lay-off workers. These workers happen to be poor to middle class people. They now are unemployed.

The rich would have to lose around 80% of their wealth for a yacht to bother them. Remember that those who are truly rich never have any money. They keep they're money in investments, rather than letting it sit in banks.

Quote:
Patzz, I admire your enthusiasm, but the agenda Obama has is almost terrifying. On Tuesday he's going to make an announcement to school districts. Even 1st Graders will have to watch. It's the fact he's targeting 1st Graders that scares me. Why would he target a populace that won't even be a part of his politics or agenda? The only thought that comes to my mind is that this guy believes his policies and/or he is going to stay in office over 8 years. That scares me.

You conservatives enjoy scaring yourselves. Your first assumption is to assume the worst. A president takes interest in children and wants them to know what he plans to do for the country and education and the first assumption parents make is that hes trying to brain wash them. I dont know how he'll be able to brainwash them in such a short amount of time but I suppose conservatives will use hes secret Jedi mind tricks.

Quote:
Not to mention, he tried to rush a universal health-care bill in before many people could even read it. That's when even democrats voted against it since they realized it was a farce.

Yeah, its called politics.

Quote:
Why is he trying to force this down our throats? Shouldn't we be the ones to decide whether we want to accept the bill or not? He didn't even want us to spend time reading it. Once the public found out, of course they were mad. They're not racist, they hate the fact we're being left in the dark. I don't care if they're fueled by right wing politics, that's not the point at hand. The point at hand is a clashing of philosophy.

He's a politician. He doesn't care how he gets his policy's through as long as they get through. People have got to stop thinking of politicians as good average Joe's. They aren't. To survive in politics you have to know how to play other politicians and the people you serve. All politicians are silver tongued snakes. We have to just hope they're working for our benefit.

Quote:
We have people who want the Government to decide what's right for them, and people who want to decide what's right for them for themselves.

We live in a democratic republic. Were only allowed to elect leaders and pray that they serve our will.

Quote:
You see, there's a strive to be a sort've.. superior being/perfect people who are all equal. This doesn't work. Infact, it's our imperfections that make us human. There's people who want to have everyone at the same level so it could theoretically be perfect. Yes, they strive for what they believe is the good for all people, but living in a world like that would be like living in a prison.

How would it be living in a prison. Your thinking on too low a level. Rather than looking down on it think of it as a Utopia. Communism in theory is something to strive for. When all people work towards the collective good of humanity. Why is that something to be ashamed of? Besides the fact that we've been brainwashed since birth to hate Communism, Marxism, and France without even knowing why. A utopia is something to strive towards. Not something to look down on and scoff at.

Quote:
What scares me however, is following Obama closely.. he fits the first description of philosophy. I'll stop pursuing my debates about the deficit and such, because that's not what bothers me. What bothers me is the fact that Obama truly believes that the Government should control the people.

Its called the Social Contract Philosophy. We must give up some right so that social order may be maintained.

Quote:
He's smart however. I never will call him stupid, or ignorant.. He throws out straw man debates in order to dodge the fact he believes in that philosophy.

The founding fathers certainly did. So much so that they didn't think the people were smart enough to elect they're own president. Only smart enough to suggest a president.

Quote:
Who cares about the money, and the fact he's destroying industries that hold many workers that get laid off. NONE OF THAT MATTERS

Im not sure if your still speaking philosophically so Ill give two responses.

Philosophically speaking money shouldn't matter. All it does is separate us, and break us into Castes/Classes.

American Industries were destroyed long before Obama came along. Ill mention again the fact that he became president less than 8 months ago. The Industries were going down the toilet already. While Americans were saying how sad it must be to live in a communist state like china, and scoffing at them, China was building its industry. Now it exports all over the world, and we still make fun of them like fools do to our brainwashing.

Quote:
I'm not poking at his mistakes! I'm poking at the fact the philosophy this man holds dear to him is DANGEROUS.

Agreed comrade! Such Ideas are against the will of the people!
Such crimes must be punished!

Disclaimer:Im probably gonna catch crap for all this, but I dont care. I spent around 45 minutes making it and im proud :D

EDIT: Re-sized Obama Mind Trick Photo.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4