It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: BANNED
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I got few questions

1.) The guy who attacked me have the word BANNED on them with red smoke coming out at his outpost. What does it mean by that?

2.)On the "Boost", there is one package called 'small minerals boost' that give a certain amount(based on minerals reserve) that cost 90tokens. I notice that as ticks past, the amount is getting lower. Is it always getting lower as time pass or is randomized?

Post subject: Re: BANNED
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
rockhead28 wrote:
I got few questions

1.) The guy who attacked me have the word BANNED on them with red smoke coming out at his outpost. What does it mean by that?

2.)On the "Boost", there is one package called 'small minerals boost' that give a certain amount(based on minerals reserve) that cost 90tokens. I notice that as ticks past, the amount is getting lower. Is it always getting lower as time pass or is randomized?

1. It means he's banned from the game. Red smoke is a permanent ban, where he can not log into his account/world (depends). If it were orange smoke, it would be temporary.

2. I believe it is related to how many minerals every player has. If every player has, lets say, 10,000 minerals, i believe the boost would give you less minerals.

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:42 am 
Private
Private

maxattack wrote:
2. I believe it is related to how many minerals every player has. If every player has, lets say, 10,000 minerals, i believe the boost would give you less minerals.
that doesn't make much sense. The amount of minerals you get from the boost should increase if average wealth is increased. Otherwise, the relative value of the boost would diminish...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:48 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

so it means the more minerals people have in their colony then the reserve is lesser?

btw,whats the difference between outpost and colony(main base)? As in the building structure etc...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:50 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

rockhead28 wrote:
so it means the more minerals people have in their colony then the reserve is lesser?

btw,whats the difference between outpost and colony(main base)? As in the building structure etc...

The other way around, when the world average amount of minerals in their colony is high, then the reserve is higher.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]