It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: RAR recruiting for return to M3
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:09 pm 
Private
Private

RAR is making it's return to Mars 3. When Mars 3 restarts, RAR will be joining. I already have a few people lined up, but I still need more. I would like to have 20-30 people lined up for the start of the era. I will be leading, and the goal is to get into the top 5 early on, and finish top 3. Players must be active and I request you have at least one year of experience. The experience isn't required, but it would be nice to have. I want strong members that aren't afraid to lose their armies, and if they do lose their armies, wont go inactive and will work to rebuild quick and efficiently. If you are interested to join me next era on M3, and reply to this post. In your replay, please include a world you play on and the name you use on that world, and please use the world that you are strongest on.

Post subject: Re: RAR recruiting for return to M3
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:41 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Not 100% sure if I want to join or not, but I think I am interested to say the least :).. I have been playing for 5 years and recently took a break for about 6 months. Just got back and am already showing my skills as a BD player.. For example.. I am on F3 (Name I use is: Army Soldier117) and I am rank 90 with 10 crystals, and I have a large army. I am also in the rank 7 alliance and we are doing very good.. If you like what you hear then let me know. I am considering joining you on M3.. Was thinking about making an alliance but maybe I'll just join RAR :D

Post subject: Re: RAR recruiting for return to M3
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:04 pm 
Private
Private

Alright, well there is still time for you to decide, no rush. I would love for you to join. When you make up your mind, you can find me on M3, E3, E1, and F4 playing as Zman, and on E2 playing as I AM HERE

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]