It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Salvia vs Marijuana
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:48 pm 
Major
Major

I don't recall anyone needing a 'sitter' while being high on marijuana or really having to be in a 'safe environment'

The question in this topic is NOT is salvia responsible it is how is it legal in comparison to the drug marijuana it seems the effects of salvia are much more extreme and I have been reading that they give an effect like that of mushrooms <---Another illegal drug.

Please understand the question was not is it okay to do; it is, is it safer than marijuana?

Based off the answer to this question, should it be legal?

Also an overdose is possible with Salvia-A when the same is not possible with our comparison drug Marijuana.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:55 pm 
Captain
Captain

Quote:
I don't recall anyone needing a 'sitter' while being high on marijuana or really having to be in a 'safe environment'

Lots of things require different preparation and protocols. It's up to the responsibility of the user to do whatever it is they want to do safely. With salvia, there is a safe option. So you can't really say salvia is "more dangerous" than marijuana just because one requires more preparation.

Quote:
The question in this topic is NOT is salvia responsible it is how is it legal in comparison to the drug marijuana it seems the effects of salvia are much more extreme and I have been reading that they give an effect like that of mushrooms <---Another illegal drug.

Please understand the question was not is it okay to do; it is, is it safer than marijuana?

Based off the answer to this question, should it be legal?

I feel I did answer the original question in my first reply, and then the conversation progressed... It's all still on topic I feel.

But yes, I think it should be legal. There should be a restriction to the concentration that is allowed to be on sale though, in my opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:40 am 
Major
Major

But that's your opinion, the bar is set at marijuana is salvia higher than that bar?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2