It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2020 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 202  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Need a mentor
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:52 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:56 pm
Posts: 1
Name: Travis
Language preferred: English
Timezone: EST / GMT -5?
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):travis.wyatt.583
Experience (Optional): Just goofing off on it for a day or so (none in other words)
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional):


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:54 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am
Posts: 1
Name: Elitevenkat
Language preferred: English
Timezone: 5+ GMT, IST
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): Goldenera 9999
Experience (Optional): Fresher in this game
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional): Expert in this game


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:05 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:42 pm
Posts: 11
In game name (IGN)/Forum Name:Nicias1
Age:20
Experience: since game first started, so 5 years?
Timezone (in GMT please ;)): GMT-7:00
Language(s) you could mentor in:English
Contact details including Skype username: Email:Starkirb@sbcglobal.net
Skype: abrown87@ivc.edu
Why you want to be a mentor:Because I enjoy helping those and teaching others the fun of BD and want to spread my knowledge
Why we should accept you as a mentor:Because I am awesome and have NEVER been banned for any rude comments
Extra Info: played for a long time and know/ remember the old systems even. Recently started but alrdy got it down again :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:37 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Posts: 2709
Gender: male
nicias1 wrote:
In game name (IGN)/Forum Name:Nicias1
Age:20
Experience: since game first started, so 5 years?
Timezone (in GMT please ;)): GMT-7:00
Language(s) you could mentor in:English
Contact details including Skype username: Email:Starkirb@sbcglobal.net
Skype: abrown87@ivc.edu
Why you want to be a mentor:Because I enjoy helping those and teaching others the fun of BD and want to spread my knowledge
Why we should accept you as a mentor:Because I am awesome and have NEVER been banned for any rude comments
Extra Info: played for a long time and know/ remember the old systems even. Recently started but alrdy got it down again :)


Wrong place to do that. :P

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:25 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:32 pm
Posts: 1
Gender: male
Name: Vegeta39
Language preferred: English
Timezone:Est
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):AlvaroGottSwaqq
Experience (Optional):
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional):


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:21 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:03 pm
Posts: 1
Name: Nobbers
Language preferred (Optional): English
Timezone (Optional): EST
Contact Details: Email: redsblueyoungster@gmail.com
Experience (Optional): Was a little on and off with the game.
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional): Anyone


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:37 am 
Jr. Mod
Jr. Mod
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:35 am
Posts: 1563
Location: You see that mansion across the road? Yeah, there
Gender: male
uisos wrote:
Name: Nobbers
Language preferred (Optional): English
Timezone (Optional): EST
Contact Details: Email: redsblueyoungster@gmail.com
Experience (Optional): Was a little on and off with the game.
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional): Anyone


Assinged if your mentor doesn't contact you in 24 hours please message Jake or Ferr3t

_________________
Best rank:1
Most Crystals:34
Most power:192
Best alliance finished:1st


Skype: ads126bd

The Silent Spammer.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:20 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:12 pm
Posts: 1
Name: Zackezon
Language preferred: English
Timezone: Central Time
Contact Details: Email: Zackezon@aol.com
Experience (Optional):
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional): PhoeixClaw


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:30 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:55 pm
Posts: 90
Gender: male
Zackezon wrote:
Name: Zackezon
Language preferred: English
Timezone: Central Time
Contact Details: Email: Zackezon@aol.com
Experience (Optional):
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional): PhoeixClaw


Assigned to me.

_________________
Battledawn Names:
Xiacon
Zilicon
Commander Triton


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:31 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:50 am
Posts: 2
Location: Shangri La
Gender: male
Name: Xnplo
Language preferred: English only
Timezone:GMT -5
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): Skype username: xnplotopinep
Experience (Optional): Half year, left, got back, month so far.
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional): PhoenixClaw


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2020 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 202  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl